Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 27, 2017
Hey there, so this thing is SWEET!! Talk about getting the job done! PLUS its pretty quiet! Especially compared to most blenders! I keep mine in my office and its perfect! I don't mess around when it comes to my shakes ;). I mean, I load that bad boy up! Bananas, ice, my protein, peanut butter, strawberries, etc! This little guy has some juice to it! Breaks everything down very fine if desired! Easy to clean, easy to store! MOST OF ALL! THE PRICE! I also like that you can just use the same cup instead of pouring it into your workout jug. Hope my review helped!
0Comment| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 10, 2017
I looked at several single blenders before picking this model. After using it every morning for a week, I am really happy with it. Makes great smoothies and blends evenly and quickly. Easy to clean and takes up little to no room on the counter. I highly recommend if you are looking a simple option that works.
0Comment| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 16, 2017
Perfect for just me. I wanted a blender but not a big one as it is just me that will be using it and this is it. At first I wan't sure of its durablity as it is made of plastic but I use it everyday and couldn't be happier with it. I have used ice in it with no problem of it crushing it and making the perfect smoothie. So happy I went with this one and not a bigger one as this fits perfect on my limited counter space.
0Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 14, 2018
I bought this blender to use in an apartment I lived in over a summer during college. As a lazy student with a low budget, this thing is a godsend. It's surprisingly powerful (more powerful than an old magic bullet my parents still have in their house), and does a really good job at making smoothies. In particular, I used it to mix up protein shakes with frozen banana, or breakfast shakes with various fruits, veggies, and almond milk. It doesn't have the crazy blending power of some of the high end blenders like vitamix, so some ingredients don't get blended all the way (i.e. flecks of drinkable, but visible kale in a smoothie). That being said, it does an excellent job for the price.

The design of the thing is pretty sleek, it looks good and does not take up a lot of space at all. The blender body itself actually detaches and acts as a cup. This is both a pro and a con. It means that the blades are unremovable and can be hard to clean, since you can't really get under them with a sponge. The thing is dishwasher safe though, but you're probably gonna be handwashing the thing if you use it more than once a day or don't run your dishwasher for a few days at a time. Because the blade is attached to the cup, it also limits what you can blend essentially to whatever fits in that cup. It's something to consider if you're measuring out a specific protein powder to liquid ratio or making smoothies for more than one person. For replacing the blade, you have to essentially just buy a new cup, which can honestly be more expensive than the actual appliance depending on where you order. There are also models that come with more than one cup to start, but this particular model was absolutely perfect for one college student.
on January 6, 2018
DON'T BUY THIS UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR BEVERAGE TO GO ALL OVER THE COUNTER! This is a piece of cheap plastic junk. I used it a couple of times and it was underpowered, but managed to make a runny milkshake. Third time I used it, the milk ran out the bottom of the jar and all over the counter. I thought maybe I had done something wrong, so checked it out, made sure it was correctly seated, and tried again with the same messy results. I rarely write a negative review, but this was such a waste of money that it makes me mad. The mechanism that turns the blades is cheap plastic, probably made in China. It is a joke. Don't buy this if you want to make more than two beverages with it.
on September 19, 2017
This a great little unit for making a personal shake on the go. I love how easy it is to pak. It up and go and the cleanup is a breeze. It's not the best at blending everything out like I'm used to on a nutribullet however. I have gotten used to the nutribullet pulverizing everything I put into the bottle, this leaves a lot more pulp than I'm used to.
It is still super convenient and useful though so I give it a 4/5 and it's great value.
on July 22, 2017
Works great as a personal blender! It even has a slot on the lid so you can use the blender container as your cup on the go, if you'd like. I will say that while it blends very well, it can't handle overly large frozen pieces (more than an inch or so in length, half an inch in width) of fruit, so be sure you cut your fruit up before blending it.
on October 8, 2015
This is the second Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender that we have purchased that has stopped working within a couple of weeks. The motor just stops going. We're blending one banana, five cubes of ice and some protein powder. Very disappointing.
on June 24, 2017
Literally started smoking on first use
on July 11, 2017
Awful! The lid does not screw on and the hole to drink and ventilate are not able to seal! So if you are trying to blend liquids they just spray everywhere because there is only one high speed for this shallow cup! Also, the cup is so wide and awkward! Horrible waste of money! Ended up buying the bullet again