Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 786 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 951 reviews
on April 27, 2017
Hey there, so this thing is SWEET!! Talk about getting the job done! PLUS its pretty quiet! Especially compared to most blenders! I keep mine in my office and its perfect! I don't mess around when it comes to my shakes ;). I mean, I load that bad boy up! Bananas, ice, my protein, peanut butter, strawberries, etc! This little guy has some juice to it! Breaks everything down very fine if desired! Easy to clean, easy to store! MOST OF ALL! THE PRICE! I also like that you can just use the same cup instead of pouring it into your workout jug. Hope my review helped!
on April 10, 2017
I looked at several single blenders before picking this model. After using it every morning for a week, I am really happy with it. Makes great smoothies and blends evenly and quickly. Easy to clean and takes up little to no room on the counter. I highly recommend if you are looking a simple option that works.
on May 16, 2017
Perfect for just me. I wanted a blender but not a big one as it is just me that will be using it and this is it. At first I wan't sure of its durablity as it is made of plastic but I use it everyday and couldn't be happier with it. I have used ice in it with no problem of it crushing it and making the perfect smoothie. So happy I went with this one and not a bigger one as this fits perfect on my limited counter space.
on July 17, 2017
I ordered this blender because it was inexpensive and I intend on leaving it behind when I redeploy. It isn't very powerful, but that could be a result of the transformer I have it plugged into. However, it does what I need it to do which is blend bananas and protein powder and almond milk and it is SUPER easy to clean. If you need a nice easy single serve blender this is a great option.
on May 1, 2017
Inexpensive and perfect for making those morning smoothies. It's small, easy to use and easy to clean. As long as you remember this is not a heavy duty blender and treat it accordingly, you'll be happy with it. I certainly am.
on June 25, 2017
Horrible
No power to even crush cushed ice
The worst I've ever used
on April 24, 2017
This is perfect for my morning shake. Mix up my shake and frozen strawberries in seconds. Easy to clean and tucks away on my counter top. This blender can't be used for hot liquids! Tried blending my Bullet Proof coffee and the lid doesn't seal when hot liquid in container. Big Mess. Also, the power button is in a bad spot. I've accidently hit it while trying to scrape powder stuck to the sides of container.
on October 12, 2015
I have another small blender I use for my protein shakes and I thought I loved it...until I started using this one. The Hamilton Beach 51103 is an amazing product! It completely blends everything and creates the most well blended drink you can imagine. I use two scoops of protein powder, 1 Tbl of peanut butter, 1 cup of water, and 4 ice cubes. The blender fits all of this and has room to spare. It's super easy to clean and very easy to store. It literally takes less than 5 minutes, to put the shake together, blend, and clean. I use this product twice daily. I highly recommend.
on June 2, 2017
Save your money. After three uses I threw it in the garbage. It doesn't blend small pieces of frozen fruit AT ALL. It was way too much effort the first two times to keep shaking it around after a few seconds of blending (after which, the blade would get stuck and not move). By the third time, I was just too fed up and ended up using my husband's Ninja instead. I thought I could have my own personal blender to save me from having to wash his blender before using it... NOPE.
on July 8, 2017
Got this today and used it. I am trying to lose weight and also get in more greens and fruits into my diet. I recommend holding the button down for a bit. At first I thought- great... cheap product that I need to return. No, it does the job. Just takes a tad bit of waiting. Perfect for me since no one else in my house likes smoothies and this will make a great snack curb!