Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 719 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 878 reviews
on April 27, 2017
Hey there, so this thing is SWEET!! Talk about getting the job done! PLUS its pretty quiet! Especially compared to most blenders! I keep mine in my office and its perfect! I don't mess around when it comes to my shakes ;). I mean, I load that bad boy up! Bananas, ice, my protein, peanut butter, strawberries, etc! This little guy has some juice to it! Breaks everything down very fine if desired! Easy to clean, easy to store! MOST OF ALL! THE PRICE! I also like that you can just use the same cup instead of pouring it into your workout jug. Hope my review helped!
on April 10, 2017
I looked at several single blenders before picking this model. After using it every morning for a week, I am really happy with it. Makes great smoothies and blends evenly and quickly. Easy to clean and takes up little to no room on the counter. I highly recommend if you are looking a simple option that works.
on April 11, 2017
Not too fast like a big one, but it make the job very good. Yogurt, frozen fruits are blended very well. comfortable to use and wash, doesn't need too much space. If you need to make one cup it is perfect.
on April 15, 2017
This little blender is perfect for my morning smoothies! Works like a charm. I believe that people who are having a bad experience did not read the instruction manual... Make sure that you're only PULSING and not holding down the pulse button! Also, PUT THE LIQUID IN FIRST.

To help the blender along, I halve or quarter my strawberries. It handles frozen fruit just fine. I haven't tried it with ice, but I can tell you it's perfect for a frozen fruit/yogurt drink.
on June 21, 2017
I make this poor thing go through so much, but it can handle it all! I find myself mixing tons of nuts into my smoothies, using it to make pasta sauces, mashed potatoes, really I put this tiny blender through hell. I keep a chopstick on hand to mix anything that the blades are skipping by, and I haven't found anything that with a little finagling this thing won't take care of! I keep thinking to myself I'll overload this thing and break it so I can buy a real blender but so far I haven't found the need to/accomplished just that yet.
on May 16, 2017
Perfect for just me. I wanted a blender but not a big one as it is just me that will be using it and this is it. At first I wan't sure of its durablity as it is made of plastic but I use it everyday and couldn't be happier with it. I have used ice in it with no problem of it crushing it and making the perfect smoothie. So happy I went with this one and not a bigger one as this fits perfect on my limited counter space.
on May 31, 2017
I love this thing! It's small enough to take back and forth to work. It blends well, including ice.
on March 13, 2017
Purchased the blender for a trip to make simple morning smoothies with only powdered supplements and water. Only used one time and the motor was smoking after only a few seconds. I did not overfill the blender and followed the instructions for use. I do not recommend this product and am returning it for a refund.
on June 25, 2016
I am still deciding how much I love this. I like the size: it is small and perfect for one person. The serving fits into any one of my drink cups. I might should have gotten the stainless steel mixing cup. It is one of the options. It might be more long lasting than the plastic. However, the blender blades work good. I've used several bananas and ice cream and some other fruit and all have been blended quickly and nicely. The finished product is excellent. Easy to put together and take apart. Just not sure about the plastic mix cup.
on May 6, 2017
My other one gave out of me which stunk but it lasted almost a year so at least I know the shelf life and it's 15 bucks. There's chances you take with all technologies though so there's that. I love this brand though
review image