Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on April 27, 2017
Hey there, so this thing is SWEET!! Talk about getting the job done! PLUS its pretty quiet! Especially compared to most blenders! I keep mine in my office and its perfect! I don't mess around when it comes to my shakes ;). I mean, I load that bad boy up! Bananas, ice, my protein, peanut butter, strawberries, etc! This little guy has some juice to it! Breaks everything down very fine if desired! Easy to clean, easy to store! MOST OF ALL! THE PRICE! I also like that you can just use the same cup instead of pouring it into your workout jug. Hope my review helped!
0Comment| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 10, 2017
I looked at several single blenders before picking this model. After using it every morning for a week, I am really happy with it. Makes great smoothies and blends evenly and quickly. Easy to clean and takes up little to no room on the counter. I highly recommend if you are looking a simple option that works.
0Comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 16, 2017
Perfect for just me. I wanted a blender but not a big one as it is just me that will be using it and this is it. At first I wan't sure of its durablity as it is made of plastic but I use it everyday and couldn't be happier with it. I have used ice in it with no problem of it crushing it and making the perfect smoothie. So happy I went with this one and not a bigger one as this fits perfect on my limited counter space.
0Comment| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 19, 2017
This a great little unit for making a personal shake on the go. I love how easy it is to pak. It up and go and the cleanup is a breeze. It's not the best at blending everything out like I'm used to on a nutribullet however. I have gotten used to the nutribullet pulverizing everything I put into the bottle, this leaves a lot more pulp than I'm used to.
It is still super convenient and useful though so I give it a 4/5 and it's great value.
on July 22, 2017
Works great as a personal blender! It even has a slot on the lid so you can use the blender container as your cup on the go, if you'd like. I will say that while it blends very well, it can't handle overly large frozen pieces (more than an inch or so in length, half an inch in width) of fruit, so be sure you cut your fruit up before blending it.
on October 8, 2015
This is the second Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender that we have purchased that has stopped working within a couple of weeks. The motor just stops going. We're blending one banana, five cubes of ice and some protein powder. Very disappointing.
on June 24, 2017
Literally started smoking on first use
on July 11, 2017
Awful! The lid does not screw on and the hole to drink and ventilate are not able to seal! So if you are trying to blend liquids they just spray everywhere because there is only one high speed for this shallow cup! Also, the cup is so wide and awkward! Horrible waste of money! Ended up buying the bullet again
on May 6, 2017
I can't believe how well this $14.95 blender works. I had an expensive bullet that didn't last 3years with very little use. I am so glad I read the reviews.
on August 21, 2017
I bought this to replace my Hamilton Beach 51101B. The gasket started leaking so I had to purchase a new model. I read the reviews and thought I bought one that might be close. It blends okay but not like my 51101B. The blades are different, it doesn't crush ice in smoothies as well as the 51101B.