Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 27, 2017
Hey there, so this thing is SWEET!! Talk about getting the job done! PLUS its pretty quiet! Especially compared to most blenders! I keep mine in my office and its perfect! I don't mess around when it comes to my shakes ;). I mean, I load that bad boy up! Bananas, ice, my protein, peanut butter, strawberries, etc! This little guy has some juice to it! Breaks everything down very fine if desired! Easy to clean, easy to store! MOST OF ALL! THE PRICE! I also like that you can just use the same cup instead of pouring it into your workout jug. Hope my review helped!
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 10, 2017
I looked at several single blenders before picking this model. After using it every morning for a week, I am really happy with it. Makes great smoothies and blends evenly and quickly. Easy to clean and takes up little to no room on the counter. I highly recommend if you are looking a simple option that works.
0Comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 16, 2017
Perfect for just me. I wanted a blender but not a big one as it is just me that will be using it and this is it. At first I wan't sure of its durablity as it is made of plastic but I use it everyday and couldn't be happier with it. I have used ice in it with no problem of it crushing it and making the perfect smoothie. So happy I went with this one and not a bigger one as this fits perfect on my limited counter space.
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 11, 2017
Not too fast like a big one, but it make the job very good. Yogurt, frozen fruits are blended very well. comfortable to use and wash, doesn't need too much space. If you need to make one cup it is perfect.
Top Contributor: Gardeningon August 18, 2017
I have had this little thing for about three months now, (which is longer than I assumed a $14 blender would last) fortunately I was wrong and this thing is just going along great. I am admittedly a bit harsh on my kitchen electronics too, so this counts for a lot. I use this little blender to make fruit smoothies in the morning although I don't use the blender cup it comes with to drink out of, I find it is a bit of an awkward shape, this thing even grinds ice (you just have to know how much ice vs. liquid ratio works best which takes a couple of tries) since I only make smoothies for one person (it would actually work well for two people quite well also) it's all I need to get me by. PLUS: bonus! It takes up like zero space in the kitchen. I actually spent more time looking for it the other day than I did using it to make a smoothie (it was hidden behind a roll of paper towels if that lets you know how sneaky this little guy is)
on July 3, 2017
Worked for 1 week before it fell apart so had to return. We bought it to blend vegetables for a baby and it clearly couldn't do the job. Maybe good only for mixing powder/protein shake etc. not great for tougher fruits or vegetables. I would avoid and get something else with more powerful motor. We're back to using the big blender/mixer we have in the kitchen.
on July 24, 2017
I love to eat healthy, but I hate to wash big appliances like the juicer or full size blender every day after breakfast (just for one person)! I found this little gem originally around five years ago (wow, I didn't realize it had been that long!), and I have bought several since then, for myself and my mom and sisters. Seriously the best thing ever. For the price, it's surprisingly tough and effective. Also, could it even be any more convenient?! LOVE this thing!
on November 5, 2017
I purchased this to replace a 4 year old one that started leaking from the bottom. For whatever reason, contents just started seeping through the area at the bottom of the container. I figured maybe normal wear and tear of the seal. Well after barely 6 months of use for protein shakes, the leak has started on this new one. Contacted the company and while it's under warranty, they wanted to charge me $5.99 for shipping to replace. That's over 20% of the cost of the actual blender. How ridiculous given that fact that the leak could happen again and I would have to just keep paying $5.99 to replace their defective product?! Definitely will not buy from Hamilton again if that is the kind of customer service to expect.
on February 18, 2016
Perfect housewarming gift for someone who is going into their first apartment. I have this same product at my house, and my granddaughter uses it almost every weekday morning to make healthy smoothies. I use it also to make salad dressings. Very handy, durable, compact blender. We love it at our house!
on February 1, 2018
I truly have no idea why I keep buying this blender because something always breaks. This time it lasted about six months when the blade mechanism detached from the cup causing a huge mess. The blade won't go back into place. Usually, the motor breaks first--it smokes and sparks and then for some reason I buy the same blender again and then it breaks again and now here we are. When it does work, it's great. The size is great, it's quiet, it works really well until it doesn't. I've been buying it every 6-18 months for the last five years or so, so I do really get to know it.