Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2017
Hey there, so this thing is SWEET!! Talk about getting the job done! PLUS its pretty quiet! Especially compared to most blenders! I keep mine in my office and its perfect! I don't mess around when it comes to my shakes ;). I mean, I load that bad boy up! Bananas, ice, my protein, peanut butter, strawberries, etc! This little guy has some juice to it! Breaks everything down very fine if desired! Easy to clean, easy to store! MOST OF ALL! THE PRICE! I also like that you can just use the same cup instead of pouring it into your workout jug. Hope my review helped!
on April 10, 2017
I looked at several single blenders before picking this model. After using it every morning for a week, I am really happy with it. Makes great smoothies and blends evenly and quickly. Easy to clean and takes up little to no room on the counter. I highly recommend if you are looking a simple option that works.
on May 16, 2017
Perfect for just me. I wanted a blender but not a big one as it is just me that will be using it and this is it. At first I wan't sure of its durablity as it is made of plastic but I use it everyday and couldn't be happier with it. I have used ice in it with no problem of it crushing it and making the perfect smoothie. So happy I went with this one and not a bigger one as this fits perfect on my limited counter space.
on September 11, 2017
I've been trying to get back into fitness lately and one thing that I really have to remember is to eat breakfast; it tends to slip my mind a lot, and I figured that getting a single serve blender and being able to make smoothies in the morning would help keep me on track.

This Hamilton Beach single serve blender is cute and compact. It is incredibly easy to set up once out of the box, and only took me about 5 minutes to unpack it and set it up before I was making my own smoothie. The top fits on snuggly and has a little section which you can pull back and drink from, like a coffee cup. The single serve portion, which can be carried around with you, also fits in car cup holders, making it easy to transport with you wherever you go.

However, there are some downsides to this blender. To start, you have to hold the button down on the blender; you cannot just press it and have it continue blending. That's a minor inconvenience but for someone who wants to blend their smoothie while getting ready in the morning, it might be a problem. The biggest issue I had with this blender was that it had a difficult time blending frozen fruit. I had to open the blender, push down the fruit, and scrape the sides multiple times before it would actually blend that portion of the smoothie. Again, for someone who is looking for something super quick and easy, this can be off-putting.

Overall, you get what you pay for and it does what it's supposed to, but it's not the strongest or most efficient blender.
on November 5, 2017
I purchased this to replace a 4 year old one that started leaking from the bottom. For whatever reason, contents just started seeping through the area at the bottom of the container. I figured maybe normal wear and tear of the seal. Well after barely 6 months of use for protein shakes, the leak has started on this new one. Contacted the company and while it's under warranty, they wanted to charge me $5.99 for shipping to replace. That's over 20% of the cost of the actual blender. How ridiculous given that fact that the leak could happen again and I would have to just keep paying $5.99 to replace their defective product?! Definitely will not buy from Hamilton again if that is the kind of customer service to expect.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2017
This is perfect for my morning shake. Mix up my shake and frozen strawberries in seconds. Easy to clean and tucks away on my counter top. This blender can't be used for hot liquids! Tried blending my Bullet Proof coffee and the lid doesn't seal when hot liquid in container. Big Mess. Also, the power button is in a bad spot. I've accidently hit it while trying to scrape powder stuck to the sides of container.
on June 2, 2017
Save your money. After three uses I threw it in the garbage. It doesn't blend small pieces of frozen fruit AT ALL. It was way too much effort the first two times to keep shaking it around after a few seconds of blending (after which, the blade would get stuck and not move). By the third time, I was just too fed up and ended up using my husband's Ninja instead. I thought I could have my own personal blender to save me from having to wash his blender before using it... NOPE.
on May 24, 2017
Works strong perfect for smoothies with frozen berries and a few cubes ..wont use it for anything heavy .. the blade is lifted unlok my last smoothly blender so it gets to everything better and ble d's fine.. I tonhabe to stop n shake once or twoce at times unless I add a lot of fluids . I loke the wide design cup it works good for filling full!
on September 19, 2017
This a great little unit for making a personal shake on the go. I love how easy it is to pak. It up and go and the cleanup is a breeze. It's not the best at blending everything out like I'm used to on a nutribullet however. I have gotten used to the nutribullet pulverizing everything I put into the bottle, this leaves a lot more pulp than I'm used to.
It is still super convenient and useful though so I give it a 4/5 and it's great value.
on September 1, 2017
i purchased this for my new apartment it is very comfortable and convenient. it is made to make a shake for 1, my wife loves it the serving size is pretty good we can definitely share a drink since its a big serving size cut that can be shared with two people. i like that we can drink directly from the blender but we still like to use cups.