Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on April 27, 2017
Hey there, so this thing is SWEET!! Talk about getting the job done! PLUS its pretty quiet! Especially compared to most blenders! I keep mine in my office and its perfect! I don't mess around when it comes to my shakes ;). I mean, I load that bad boy up! Bananas, ice, my protein, peanut butter, strawberries, etc! This little guy has some juice to it! Breaks everything down very fine if desired! Easy to clean, easy to store! MOST OF ALL! THE PRICE! I also like that you can just use the same cup instead of pouring it into your workout jug. Hope my review helped!
137 people found this helpful
on May 16, 2017
Perfect for just me. I wanted a blender but not a big one as it is just me that will be using it and this is it. At first I wan't sure of its durablity as it is made of plastic but I use it everyday and couldn't be happier with it. I have used ice in it with no problem of it crushing it and making the perfect smoothie. So happy I went with this one and not a bigger one as this fits perfect on my limited counter space.
58 people found this helpful
on April 10, 2017
I looked at several single blenders before picking this model. After using it every morning for a week, I am really happy with it. Makes great smoothies and blends evenly and quickly. Easy to clean and takes up little to no room on the counter. I highly recommend if you are looking a simple option that works.
65 people found this helpful
on May 23, 2017
This little blender works like a charm! I make a protein shake every morning for breakfast, so I use this every morning. I killed my other Hamilton blender trying to blend frozen banana. So now I just let the frozen banana thaw just a tad before blending, but ultimately, if you're looking to make some protein shakes, I'd recommend this. It works, it's cheap, and it does the job.
23 people found this helpful
on April 11, 2017
Not too fast like a big one, but it make the job very good. Yogurt, frozen fruits are blended very well. comfortable to use and wash, doesn't need too much space. If you need to make one cup it is perfect.
17 people found this helpful
on June 21, 2017
I make this poor thing go through so much, but it can handle it all! I find myself mixing tons of nuts into my smoothies, using it to make pasta sauces, mashed potatoes, really I put this tiny blender through hell. I keep a chopstick on hand to mix anything that the blades are skipping by, and I haven't found anything that with a little finagling this thing won't take care of! I keep thinking to myself I'll overload this thing and break it so I can buy a real blender but so far I haven't found the need to/accomplished just that yet.
10 people found this helpful
on April 15, 2017
This little blender is perfect for my morning smoothies! Works like a charm. I believe that people who are having a bad experience did not read the instruction manual... Make sure that you're only PULSING and not holding down the pulse button! Also, PUT THE LIQUID IN FIRST.

To help the blender along, I halve or quarter my strawberries. It handles frozen fruit just fine. I haven't tried it with ice, but I can tell you it's perfect for a frozen fruit/yogurt drink.
26 people found this helpful
on July 24, 2017
I love to eat healthy, but I hate to wash big appliances like the juicer or full size blender every day after breakfast (just for one person)! I found this little gem originally around five years ago (wow, I didn't realize it had been that long!), and I have bought several since then, for myself and my mom and sisters. Seriously the best thing ever. For the price, it's surprisingly tough and effective. Also, could it even be any more convenient?! LOVE this thing!
7 people found this helpful
on February 21, 2018
Horrible experience! I usually do not post bad reviews but this product is useless given the lid does not hold liquid when blending even when I apply pressure with a paper towel. The cup is also hard to remove once tightened & filled.
6 people found this helpful
on February 12, 2018
I purchased this for my daily smoothie. This blender laughs at me when I try to blend frozen fruits and ice. I make a simple smoothie with 1 frozen Banana, 1/4 cup of frozen Blueberries and 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt, and this thing bogs down and won't even spin unless I add a liquid on top of this which is usually Almond Milk. And I still periodically have to keep taking the top off to stir everything before if finally blends.
I did make some salsa in it that was great, but that is not what I purchased this for, so I gave it to a friend that wants to blend steamed veggies for her new born - so for that I am sure it will work well.
3 people found this helpful