Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 609 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 747 reviews
on April 10, 2017
I looked at several single blenders before picking this model. After using it every morning for a week, I am really happy with it. Makes great smoothies and blends evenly and quickly. Easy to clean and takes up little to no room on the counter. I highly recommend if you are looking a simple option that works.
on April 27, 2017
Hey there, so this thing is SWEET!! Talk about getting the job done! PLUS its pretty quiet! Especially compared to most blenders! I keep mine in my office and its perfect! I don't mess around when it comes to my shakes ;). I mean, I load that bad boy up! Bananas, ice, my protein, peanut butter, strawberries, etc! This little guy has some juice to it! Breaks everything down very fine if desired! Easy to clean, easy to store! MOST OF ALL! THE PRICE! I also like that you can just use the same cup instead of pouring it into your workout jug. Hope my review helped!
on March 13, 2017
Purchased the blender for a trip to make simple morning smoothies with only powdered supplements and water. Only used one time and the motor was smoking after only a few seconds. I did not overfill the blender and followed the instructions for use. I do not recommend this product and am returning it for a refund.
on May 12, 2017
I bought this to blend my bulletproof coffee. What a mess! When turning it on it sprays hot coffee EVERYWHERE! I have to wipe down my walls and floor after using it even when I hold the lid down with a towel over it. There is no rubber seal on the lid. Also, I dont see the point of the "locking" feature because the blender will still run without the cup being locked in place. This caused a disaster when I accidentally activated the switch without the cup being in place. Other small appliances I have wont allow you to operate the machine unless everything is locked in position. While the cup is a nice size, its not worth the mess everytime my husband or I want a coffee. I would NOT recommend this blender at all.
on April 11, 2017
Not too fast like a big one, but it make the job very good. Yogurt, frozen fruits are blended very well. comfortable to use and wash, doesn't need too much space. If you need to make one cup it is perfect.
on April 30, 2017
Small, portable and easy to use. I use this for blending my canned cat food for my old cats. I have a 24 yr old cat that loves me to blend up her canned food soupy so she can enjoy it easier, as well as tuna or sardines once in a while. Very nice to have for yourself too for milkshakes, ect.
on May 16, 2017
Perfect for just me. I wanted a blender but not a big one as it is just me that will be using it and this is it. At first I wan't sure of its durablity as it is made of plastic but I use it everyday and couldn't be happier with it. I have used ice in it with no problem of it crushing it and making the perfect smoothie. So happy I went with this one and not a bigger one as this fits perfect on my limited counter space.
on May 23, 2017
This little blender works like a charm! I make a protein shake every morning for breakfast, so I use this every morning. I killed my other Hamilton blender trying to blend frozen banana. So now I just let the frozen banana thaw just a tad before blending, but ultimately, if you're looking to make some protein shakes, I'd recommend this. It works, it's cheap, and it does the job.
on October 22, 2015
This did not. Work. The very first time I tried it, I pressed the button and it didn't blend. It was like it wasn't even plugged in, nothing happened. After repeated attempts, it finally blended, but it happened every time I tried to make a smoothie. It wasn't any crazy mixture either - milk, protein powder, frozen raspberries. I returned it. No bueno.
on March 24, 2013
I live alone in a studio apartment, so this was the perfect choice for me! I use it to make fruit smoothies at night for dinner, and the serving size of the blender is just enough to fill me up. I've been using this for about a month now, and I haven't noticed any problems with the blender. Clean up is a breeze, even though I don't have a dishwasher; all I have to do is rinse it out with soapy water and it's clean in the blink of an eye - nothing sticks, and nothing stains.

One thing to note is that when I first started using it, I would press down on the button for long moments at a time, which would sometimes result in a burning smell - I guess from the motor or something. Once I started pulsing more, that smell has gone away and never been seen since. The blades are great and the motor is surprisingly powerful, so a few extended pulses do the job well enough for a thick fruit smoothie, and there's really no reason to hold the button down for too long anyway.

UPDATE 6/10/14: Over a year-later, this blender is still going strong, even after continuous, daily use. I've been making fruit smoothies every day for the entire time I've had this, and it still works as great as the day I bought it. What I do is I put in all the ingredients for my smoothie (all the frozen chunks of fruit + juice + yogurt) as soon as I get up, and then go take a shower and get ready for work. After about 30 minutes, everything will have softened just enough so that when I pulse intensely a few times, I get a great smoothie that doesn't have chunks but isn't still so frozen that I can't suck it up the straw. If you're trying to blend solidly frozen chunks or ice blocks straight from the freezer, this blender probably isn't for you, because it doesn't have that kind of power. I'm still very happy with my purchase, since clean-up is always very quick and I don't have to worry about space on the counter.