Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hamilton Beach (52400) Blender with 32 Oz Jar, For..." and save 45% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Hamilton Beach (52400) Blender with 32 Oz Jar, For Shakes & Smoothies, 2 Personal Single Serve 16 Oz Jars & 8 Oz Chopper, Electric, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A size for every job
- Complete 8 piece set
- Great for food and drinks
- 650 watt peak-power motor
- Pulse action for chopping control, All of the included containers are made of shatterproof Tritan that is crystal clear, lightweight, dishwasher safe, and BPA-free
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Stay or Go Blender (52400)
Combining the practicality of a full-size blender with the convenience of a single-serve, the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Blender fits your busy lifestyle. It can easily make smoothies or shakes and can also puree sauces or grind hard cheeses. With four containers included, this blender is the perfect size for every job. The 32 oz. jar is large enough to serve the family and two 16 oz. travel cups with drinking lids are just the right size for smoothies on the go. Additionally, the 8 oz. cup can be used for chopping or finely grinding and with the included shaker lid you can bring it to the table for serving. All of the included containers are made of shatterproof Tritan that is crystal clear, lightweight, dishwasher safe, and BPA-free. Add ingredients while blending using the removable filler cap on the 32 oz. jar, and use the pulse button for greater control. Once this multi-tasking blender is in your kitchen, it will quickly become your go-to appliance for preparing many different things.
Great for food preparation or drink blending
The Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Blender is great for blending classic beverages such as smoothies and icy drinks, but it is equally talented at preparing food such as salsas and purees. Once this multi-tasking blender is in your kitchen, it will quickly become your go-to appliance for preparing many different things. From making milkshakes and morning smoothies to food preparation tasks such as pureeing, dicing, chopping and grinding, this blender can handle the task. Grind your favorite nuts or some cookies to top an ice cream sundae. The handy 8 oz. container has a shaker/storage lid so you can grind, store, and serve from the same container. Making a salad dressing or some sauce to top broiled fish? The 16 oz. container is great for smaller quantities.
Made for people on-the-go
Smoothies and protein shakes are a convenient breakfast for many people. The single-serving 16 oz. travel cup is great for blending portable smoothies, shakes, and frozen drinks fast. The ultimate in convenience, you can blend and sip from the same cup. Even better? It's sized to fit most car cup holders.
A container for every use
No need to have multiple blenders when you can have multiple containers. The 32 oz. jar is large enough to serve the family milkshakes or prepare a fresh batch of salsa. Two 16 oz. travel cups with drinking lids are just the right size for smoothies on the go. This versatile sized blending container is especially convenient. It can function as a mixing jar one minute and portable travel mug the next. The 8 oz. cup can be used for chopping or finely grinding and with the included shaker lid you can bring it to the table for serving.
Durable Tritan containers
All of the containers included with this blender are made from Tritan which offers optimal durability and performance. It will not crack or shatter like glass, yet it is crystal clear and lightweight. Cleanup is easy as the containers are dishwasher safe and keep their glass-like clarity wash after wash. Built to withstand the rigors of crushing ice, the 32 oz. jar will serve up a batch of icy drinks just as easily as a delicate soup. The lid has a removable filler cap to add ingredients while blending and measure ingredients right into the jar using the easy to read measurement marks in eight oz. increments.
- To add foods when blender is operating, remove filler-cap from lid and add ingredients through the opening. - For best performance in the 32 oz. blending jar, the minimum amount of liquid needed per recipe is 1 cup. The 16 oz. travel jar requires 3/4 cup of liquid per recipe for best performance. Add more liquid if food is not blending properly. - If blending action stops during blending or ingredients stick to sides of the jar, there may not be enough liquid in the jar to blend efficiently. - Do not try to mash potatoes, mix stiff dough, whip egg whites, grind raw meat, or extract juices from fruits and vegetables.
- A size for every job
- Great for food & drinks
- 650 watt peak-power motor
- Pulse action for chopping control
- Dishwasher safe, no-shatter Tritan jars
- One 32 oz. jar with lid
- One 8 oz. grinding cup with shaker lid
- Two 16 oz. travel cups with drinking lids
Hamilton beach, 650W, stay or go full blending system, compact & versatile, utilizes multi -blend technology for food & beverage blending, 32 oz tritan blending jar, shatterproof, lightweight, two 16 oz tritan travel cups with no drip drinking lids, blend directly into the jar, 8 oz tritan chopping cup with combination storage & shaker lid for chopped or grated foods.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Only one single speed option and pulse, there could be at least one more option for speed may be at half speed.
• Travel cup/to go flask's lid is not convenient to drink. It is practically of no use and I rather drink it straight out of the 16oz cup >> no more usage and washing of other cups/glasses ;-)
• Really small capacity, but in this price with so many attachments, it has to be small.
• Plastic container looks like cheaply made and seems like it may break easily, however mine is working fine so far.
• I don't like the orientation/design of blades, only two levels, one of the bottom blade could be fixed at centre, I've seen so in some other blenders. There is considerable gap and can leave small pieces untouched. I wish in listing they would have uploaded the picture of blades. Never mind I am attaching in my review for all other buyers :)
• Lid for 32oz jar is not tight enough, it just fits it but not like air tight or spill free.
• Powerful motor 650 watt motor (peak speed = one single option for speed which is top speed), probably most powerful in this price segment.
• Several fancy attachments.
• Although orientation of blades is not good but motor is powerful enough to move the most of the content.
• Lightweight (yet powerful)
• Absolutely perfect for shakes - for anything else it does the job but not good enough.
• Priced right - cheap for number of attachments provided - little bit of quality compromised in plastic but still good enough
• BPA free plastic jars
If your primary purpose is making milk shakes, don't think twice, its the best deal (although the travel cup's cap is not designed to travel, the mouth have no lid and is kind of inconvenient to drink)
Cheap price, reliable brand, light weight.
Update on 17th December:
After heavy use of 1.5 year, this blender gave up! Used for milk shakes almost everyday.
PS: If this review was helpful to you in anyway then please vote "Yes/Helpful"
Well-integrated blending/drinking cups.
Three sizes as shown in the pictures, plus a regular 32 oz. blender cup.
Overall small footprint on the counter; we keep it on the counter and never have to get out our full-sized blender since 32 oz is plenty.
Many clever design touches, including the way the blade goes on the open end for mixing, then comes off for drinking.
It comes with 2 large "sippy cup" lids, plus one lid that can be opened or closed for travel.
Very easy to remove from the blender briefly to add more ingredients or give it a shake.
The containers seem to be a very sturdy plastic. No BPA. As long as you clean them immediately after use, a jet of warm water is enough although we use a bottle brush.
Lots of power, unlike its predecessor. (400 watts I think) I would not run it for 2 minutes straight, but 45 seconds is no problem.
Plenty of power to chop frozen fruit or anything else. (See below about full-sized ice cubes.)
Good design of the switch. You can easily blip it for a few seconds, or turn it on and let it run.
The parts assemble and disassemble very quickly, with no way to put them together wrong (except see below about the "coupling").
The biggest problem is the high aspect-ratio of the two big drinking cups. (Meaning: tall and thin.)
This makes them harder to clean - the bottom of the cup won't get clean in a dishwasher. I understand why they did it - the small diameter is needed to keep the "footprint" of the blender small.
We bought a $4 bottle brush which is perfect for cleaning them and solves the problem.
The small cup does not have this problem - they should provide two small and one large, instead of vice-versa.
The high aspect ratio also sometimes leads to poor circulation between the top and bottom when blending. Be sure to leave a one inch bubble inside, so you can remove it and give it a quick shake.
When we first got it, we sometimes failed to push the cup down far enough on the base. The result was rapid erosion of the coupler between the blades and the base. (Details of the design are tedious - it makes sense once you see it.) So far this has not caused any problem.
Minor safety flaw: The switch is very easy to trigger accidentally. There is no "completely off" setting other than unplugging.
For the most part the design is very safe as the blades are completely inaccessible while it's mixing. HOWEVER you CAN put the blades onto the base without any cup. (There's no reason you would want to, but I did it once when we first got it.) In that situation, it is dangerous since a momentary touch of the hair-trigger switch will start the blades and shred anything they touch, like fingers.
In short, I would have preferred a safety interlock that prevents the motor from running unless everything is in the right place.
Use crushed ice. If you must use full-sized cubes, take care that they don't jam the blades.
Order of ingredients matters. Frozen ingredients go in the top, so when you blend they are on the bottom.
Keep the overall mixture liquid enough. For example, add milk in addition to yoghurt. I suspect with 90% Greek yoghurt, it would never mix the top and the bottom.
Overall: we love it and use it constantly, as mentioned. I'd like to give it 5 stars, but the tall aspect ratio requires several adjustments to deal with.
- Sturdy and made from strong metal and plastic
- 32oz is a great amount of space for blending opportunities
- The two 16oz jars are convenient sizes for smaller blends
- Simple On and Off buttons anyone could use
- Fast and durable blade that cuts through even the most unyielding fruit
- Sleek design and fashionable color scheme
- Easy to clean
- Extremely affordable
- Travel lids could have been built to be more secure
- Pouring from the 32oz into another cup is not as smooth as it could be
Overall, fantastic blender especially at such a low price point. It outperforms blenders that are two or three times as expensive and carries out the basic functions smoothly.