Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 589 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 716 reviews
on September 10, 2017
I get that my expectations are too high for the price. But when you put this blender on ice drink setting (or any other setting), ice cubes get stuck under the blades or elsewhere. I tried to get it to chop my ice for 5 minutes with no luck. In fact, when I poured my shake, it was half ice cubes. It's really pointless to even spend money on this piece of garbage. I could've made it myself quicker, with a hammer and some rocks.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2017
Just got it today! Already used it. Very good. Simple. Made a very goog margarita. Love the spout. Love how easy it is to use. Would definatly recommend this for cocktails. Other things im not sure yet, but im sure it'll do the job.
on January 30, 2016
it's very cute but it's not a great blender. the base is not sturdy so when you blend something you feel like you need to hold it so it doesn't topple over. it doesn't do a great job of blending ice. but it's a cheap blender so i guess you get what you pay for.
on September 5, 2015
It does the job if you give it enough time and water (if needed) but mine leaks this black substance all over when it's running. I also cut myself on the plastic bottom really bad and had to get stitches simply trying to take it apart to clean it after the first use.
on July 29, 2016
Great buy! We used this at a party to mix a variety of frozen drinks. It crushed the ice as well as a more expensive belnder and it held up great. For the price a no brainer.
on August 13, 2016
This had a lot of what seemed to be positive reviews. I only needed one because my grown daughter, who lives out of state, but spends a few days with us occasionally, makes her health shakes with certain juices, ice, and a special powder. This could not even mix these ingredients for her one shake. She had to stop it constantly and reach in with a wooden spoon and try to help it along. She even tried starting with crushed ice, as our ice-in-the-door freezer will dispense either cubed or crushed, whichever you set it for. Definitely not worth the money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2015
The cheapest blender I have ever purchased and so far the best blender I have ever owned and beleive me I've bought and owned many including a kitchen Aid one. It crushes full Ice cubes without leaving huge pieces like all my others have. I use it daily
on June 10, 2017
Excellent Product
on January 10, 2016
Got this is a Christmas gift for my boyfriend, and so far, so good! He's had nothing but good things to say about it and loves the dispensing handle, though he reports it can be a bit of a pain to clean. We've made a number of smoothies in it so far and the texture is decent and it handles ice like a pro. Only time will tell in terms of durability or how well it handles other tasks, but for now I would recommend this blender if you make smoothies often.
on April 1, 2013
I have just returned this product to Amazon the second time. The first time the spout outlet was damaged causing a leak in an otherwise perfect smoothie. So I returned it. Got a "replacement" a couple of days ago. The inside of blender-jar base was damaged and there were sharp shards of plastic chipping off. This is a major safety hazard in terms of getting sharp pieces of plastic in a food blend. Surprising that there is no quality check before these things get packaged. Just returned it again.

The only reason I have given this yet another try (and the only reason for 2 instead of 1 star) is because the first one we had made a near-perfect smoothie for less than $25. Cant beat that. So the motor and blades are good. Hamilton Beach and Amazon just have to get the Quality Check on the Jar right.