Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Hamilton Beach 56221 Smoothie Smart Blender
|Price:||$79.93 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes the perfect one touch smoothie
- Powerful ice crushing with patented ice sabre® blades
- Patented wave action system for smooth results without stirring
- 700-watt peak power
- Unique, no-mess pouring spout
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600) (Discontinued)
Ninja Professional Blender (BL610)
Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender, with 6-Cup Glass Jar, 7-Speed Settings and Brushed Stainless Steel/Black Finish
Hamilton Beach 53600 SoundShield Blender, 950 Watts, 3-Speed, with Pulse, Blends Food and Drinks, Stainless Steel Blades, 52 oz. Glass Jar, BPA-Free
KitchenAid KSB1570SL 5-Speed Blender with 56-Ounce BPA-Free Pitcher - Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$10.85||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Jennifer Crowleys' (Store)||Shopwise||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.4 x 9.5 x 13.5 in||7 x 8 x 17 in||8.19 x 10.63 x 15.75 in||8.5 x 10.2 x 13.8 in||16.14 x 9.06 x 10.24 in||9 x 8.5 x 16.3 in|
|Item Weight||8.3 lbs||7.2 lbs||7 lbs||9.15 lbs||8.42 lbs||10 lbs|
Hamilton Beach Smoothie Smart Blender – 56621
Looking to satisfy those sweet cravings or kick-start a healthy lifestyle that's maintainable and personalized to your taste? Stop settling for mediocre, vending machine drinks and snacks and take the first important step toward a healthy lifestyle with the Hamilton Beach Smoothie Smart Blender. Your body will be glad you did.
Designed to blend the perfect fruit or vegetable smoothie, the Smoothie Smart Blender delivers on the blending and ice-crushing power people want most, instead of skimping on performance. And unlike other blenders with confusing buttons that keep you guessing, this blender's one-touch functionality keeps things simple. You simply press the Smoothie button and walk away. The blender's unique, 45-second smoothie cycle handles the rest. The patented Wave-Action system is designed to pull the ingredients down into the stainless steel blades for smooth results without ice chunks – no stirring needed. For easy cleanup afterwards, any mess on its smooth, metal touchpad is quickly wiped away and its cord stores neatly out of sight.
All things considered – for a blender that boasts no guesswork, stirring or mess – you'll wonder why you ever settled for fast-food snacks and chunky smoothies in the first place.
- One-touch, automatic SMOOTHIE button activates the smart, 45-second blending cycle with automatic shutoff
- Lets you blend the perfect smoothie for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack
- ICE CRUSH button activates automatic pulsing action with 1 second ON and 1 second OFF until the STOP button is pushed
- Equipped with five blending functions: SMOOTHIE, ICE CRUSH, HI, MED, LOW and PULSE
- 700 watts of peak power for excellent blending performance
- Patented Wave~Action system ensures perfect results every time without stirring
- Stainless steel Ice Sabre blades are performance-tested for heavy-duty ice crushing
- Heat-resistant 40-oz. glass jar is thermal shock tested to withstand extreme temperature changes and won't absorb food odors, stains or scratch
- Patented no-mess pouring spout eliminates drips
- Easy-clean smooth touchpad wipes clean quickly
- Easy-clean smooth touchpad wipes clean quickly
- Durable motor is life-tested to blend 8,000 frozen drinks
- Dishwasher safe jar, blades and lid
Makes the Perfect Smoothie Every Time
Tired of boring smoothies or frozen drinks that taste like they came from a slushy machine or pre-packaged cocktail mix? Invest in a reliable blending machine that yields great-tasting, smooth drinks every time you blend. With the Smoothie Smart Blender, making an enviously perfect smoothie is as simple as adding ingredients to the jar, pushing the SMOOTHIE button and walking away. That's right, there's no need to stop and watch or "shake and stir" mid-way through blending. The Smoothie Smart Blender's 45-second SMOOTHIE cycle is programmed to combine the right number of pulses and speeds to yield perfectly smooth drinks.
Offers Almost Endless Drink Variety
Mixing up your blending routine with alternative blender drinks like milkshakes, icy drinks or frozen cocktails can be the perfect way to get more use out of your blender, personalize your recipes and try out restaurant-style cocktails at a fraction of the price. Offering five blending options, SMOOTHIE, ICE CRUSH, HI, MED, LO and PULSE, the Smoothie Smart Blender crushes ice efficiently and lets you add a wide variety of ingredients to create your own delicious drink concoctions.
To make a milkshake, simply add milk and ice cream to the jar and mix on LO speed for 5 to 10 seconds. To create frozen drinks, be sure to add liquids first, then ice cubes. Press the ICE CRUSH button to automatically activate the high-speed pulsing action. Once ice is crushed, press HI to blend the drink and press STOP when your frozen drink is finished.
Crushes Ice Effortlessly
The ability to crush ice quickly and get smooth drinks every time is a big factor in deciding whether to order one from a restaurant or blend your own at home. Luckily, the Smoothie Smart Blender isn't your average blender. It doesn't cut corners when it comes to whipping up perfect, chunk-free drinks in minimal time. The heavy-duty crushing power of the Ice Sabre blades was tested by crushing two tons of ice. The durable motor is life-tested to blend 8,000 frozen drinks. Think an average blender or refrigerator door can spit out finely crushed ice as well as this blender? Think again.
Blends Hot Liquids, Soups, Salsas & Dips
Functioning as a multi-purpose blender, the Smoothie Smart Blender is more than just a perfect smoothie maker. It's also great for blending hot liquids, puréeing vegetables into soups and making homemade salsa. What's more, the clear 40-oz. glass jar gives you visibility over what ingredients are going into the jar and watch how they're being blended, so you can control your blending action.
To blend hot liquids, add liquids to the jar first, then solid ingredients. Start blending at the lowest speed, taking care to hold the lid with an oven mitt. To blend salsa and dip, cut foods in small pieces and use a gentle pulsing action, waiting for the blades to stop between pulses.
Makes Healthy Living Convenient & Easy
What could be better than a perfect smoothie for breakfast or mid-day snack? Breakfast isn't called the most important meal of the day without good cause; eating a good breakfast can jump-start your day, giving you the nutrients and energy you need. Why not make a smoothie--one of the most popular drinks to make in a blender--your breakfast?
Less Cleaning, More Enjoying
Skip the hassle of messy blender cleanup by opting for a low-maintenance machine that's as conscious about cleaning as you are. The lid, jar and blades are dishwasher safe and what's more, the Smoothie Smart Blender has a no-mess pouring spout that directs drink contents into your cup, instead of dripping down the sides of the jar or all over the counter. For easy cleanup afterwards, any mess on its smooth touchpad is quickly wiped away and its cord stores neatly out of sight.
TIPS AND CARE
Remember to always add liquids FIRST, and then add frozen items, ice cubes or solid ingredients. For the best performance, the minimum amount of liquid needed per recipe is one cup (8 ounces/250 ml). Add more liquid if your mixture is not blending properly. If blending action stops during blending or ingredients stick to the sides of the jar, turn blender OFF. Remove lid and use rubber spatula to push mixture toward blades. While the Smoothie Smart Blender is powerful, it's not designed to process stiff dough, whip egg whites, grind raw meat or extract juices from produce.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Useful buttons. I've seen plenty of blenders with an absurd amount of useless buttons/"modes". This model only has a few, but they're intelligent. "Crush Ice" will pulse in short intervals to... effectively crush ice. "Smoothie" will start similarly as crush ice, but transitions to a consistent blend after a few pulses. The result is a button I can push once and only have to worry about hitting "stop". The power on/off button a nice feature too.
- Power + Wave. Not sure if it's all power, or how much the "wave" effect comes into play, but this blender has no issue powering through ice/frozen fruit/whatnot. We were originally looking at the less expensive wave model, but I'm not sure if it would be as effective as this powerhouse. You can see the wave effect in action, which efficiently mixes whatever you've tossed in there.
- Easy to clean. The (glass) jar comes apart in a multitude of ways, making it easy to pour, and more importantly easy to clean. Stainless steel base is a plus here too.
- Sturdy. Stainless steel, thick glass. The only questionable bit would be the lid, but it seems like a flexible yet strong plastic - if it breaks, I'll update the review.
- Loud. It's a kitchen power tool, seems like the design was focused on performance and maintenance, not so much on sound dampening. Not an issue so much for us, but could be for those with close neighbors. Sound is somewhat akin to a high powered drill, plus the sound of ice being demolished. Fortunately, it gets the job done pretty quickly - the same mix would take our $20 el cheapo blender 5 times as long to churn through (if at all).
- Easy to disassemble and clean. The retaining ring is formed into a shroud that covers the blender base, making it easy to unscrew.
- Rubber gasket is formed into blade ring (No more losing the gasket in the dishwasher!)
- Lid has strange holes in it. There's a slit cut in the center for some unknown reason and a nearly unusable pour-spout that's located a third of the way up the lid, so getting everything out of the blender jar is impossible unless you take the lid off. Why bother? At the end of the day, all it means is you have to hold your hand over the lid so it doesn't make a mess, which defeats the preprogrammed, hit-the-button-and-leave-it aspect of the thing. My solution is to lay a clean washcloth over the top.
- Thin plastic jar/base. It hasn't failed or cracked yet, but it doesn't feel very durable. Time will tell.
- Preprogrammed "Smoothie" button doesn't handle ice well. Or thick yogurt. Or frozen fruit. I have to constantly thump and jostle it to try and get it to blend. Again, preprogramed, hands-off operation defeated. I KNOW it can be done - the Oster did it.
Overall, it's a decent blender for the price. The advertised features, though, are useless. Just use the Hi/Lo buttons and smack it around a bit with your hand over the lid. Or, you can spend $150-$400. I'm willing to compromise.
I have since had an opportunity to use this blender many times since I first wrote the above review. It is a fantastic little machine. So easy to store away too, because the base is lightweight and I store it side by side with the glass jar. Storing it away disassembled makes it easier for me. I have discovered that I don't need my juicer anymore. I just put all my fruits and vegetables in this blender with some form of liquid (water, rice milk, coconut water) to help with the blending. I know I'm not wasting parts of expensive fruits and vegetables they way I did when using my old juicer. I like the pulp in my drink. The pulp is minimal it blends that well.
The first smoothie, a banana/berry w/ lots of ice smoothie was ready for consumption in less than a minute. It came out buttery smooth & was a pleasure to drink. I look forward to using this blender.
3 Year warranty.
Power cord tucks back into blender.
It has plenty of power to crush ice and frozen fruit.
Its smoothie button is nifty & and makes making smoothies more fun. Once pressed the blender will alternate blending speed and pulse for you.
Stainless steel construction.
It is loud, but I honestly don't care.