Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, Tilt-Head, 4 Quarts, 7 Speeds With Whisk, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard, Black (63391),
|Model Name||Electric Stand Mixer, Tilt-Head, 4 Quarts, 7 Speeds with Whisk, Dough|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.4 x 15.55 x 16.3 inches|
|Number of Speeds||7|
|Item Weight||12.48 Pounds|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
- Mixing versatility: Includes splash guard, dough hook, whisk and flat beater. Wipe outside of stand mixer with a damp cloth or sponge and dry
- 7 speeds and mixing guide: Go from a slow stir to a fast mix, with exact control at each setting. A helpful guide at the mixer’s top lets you know which speed to use for various mixing methods.
- KitchenAid is the registered trademark of Whirlpool properties use of the KitchenAid trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by KitchenAid or Whirlpool properties
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
You never have to scrape the bowl or hand-mix at the end -
The planetary mixing action rotates the beaters around the entire bowl, for even and complete mixing.
Hamilton Beach products are thoughtfully designed to make your life easier. We use consumer insights and in-depth research to deliver the best solution to your everyday needs.
Whether it's preparing delicious meals and beverages effortlessly, or making your clothes look their best, you can count on the brand that has spent over 100 years creating products with you in mind.
Hamilton Beach 4QT, 7-Speed Electric Stand Mixer with Tilt-Head; Whisk, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments; Splash Guard
Hands-free mixing with complete bowl coverage
Built for a variety of batters and mixes, this Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer can do everything from whip delicate meringues to mix sticky bread dough. The powerful 300 watt motor can handle the thickest of ingredients, including those peanut butter chocolate chip cookies your family devours. 7-speeds lets you go from a slow stir to a fast mix, with exact control at each one. Plus, a helpful guide at the mixer’s top lets you know which speed to use for various mixing methods.
- 7 speeds and powerful 300 watt motor
- Mixing action gives complete bowl coverage, same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers*
- Offers better mixing than 2-beater stand mixers
- 3 attachments for mixing versatility – dough hook, whisk and flat beater
- 4 quart stainless steel bowl with handles and splatter shield
- Tilt-up head
- Mixing guide
No need to be an expert at mixing techniques – a helpful guide at the top of the mixer lets you know which speed to use for methods like folding, beating and more.
An easy-to-use dial gives you complete control over mixing, and with 7 speeds, you’ll have a wider range of speeds to choose from, so you can mix to the perfect consistency.
Handle for Easy Lifting & Moving
The top handle gives you a better grip on lifting the mixer’s head to add ingredients or swap out attachments. When you want to store the stand mixer away, use the same handle for easy moving.
Better Mixing Than 2-Beater Stand Mixers
Hands-free mixing means you shouldn’t have to manually scrape the bowl, so the Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer was designed with a mixing head that orbits around the bowl as the beater rotates in the opposite direction. This maximizes contact between the bowl and attachment, ensuring complete bowl coverage and better mixing than stand mixers with two beaters.
Dough Hook, Whisk and Flat Beater Included
Use the flat beater attachment to mix cakes, cookie dough or fudge. Kneading dough for bread, pizza or cinnamon rolls? Use the dough hook. The whisk is designed to whip liquids, such as egg whites and cream. All three attachments, and the splash shield, are easy to secure and remove, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Compare with similar items
This Hamilton Beach stand mixer can tackle any baking recipe from whipping delicate meringues to mixing sticky pizza dough. It has the same rotating mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers - which means complete bowl coverage with no scraping necessary. A tilt-up head lets you add ingredients and change attachments quickly.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got this thing unboxed, was impressed with the overall appearance. It appears to be well covered, so the chances of getting flour in the assembly are low. On the other side, the mixer will be much harder to service. The body feels like plastic, rather than metal, but makes the assembly lighter. The top of the mixer has a speed guide, which is delightful.
There are suction cups on the bottom, which keeps it from rattling around nearly as much as the kitchenaid. The head lift is a mechanical button, not really a fan, especially with chocolate chips, because it can get a bit tight.
I can only do one batch of cookies in this one at a time, which is lousy, but workable. It came with the guard, which was wonderful, and saved me hours of cleaning today.
Overall, I like this machine better than my kitchenaid, and I hope it gets more traction in the market.
I've made: Challah Bread, Cinnamon Rolls & icing. The dough hook made kneading way easier!
Big fan so far, like the suction cups on the bottom.
Easy clean up bowl & slippery, non-stick on attachments.
Nothing feels overly cheap; but again I am making this statement for a product at this price point. We are not reviewing a $35,000 Hobart floor mixer here. The stand flips up easily and locks back down quite easily. The Beater releases easily.
Overall I would recommend this product and would buy it again. I will update if there are issues as time goes by.
Thinking of buying one for my daughter and one for my son's girlfriend for next Christmas!!
Top reviews from other countries
This standmixer is perfect for all my baking and mixing needs.
It kneads bread dough
And ground beef for hamburgers .
I made the cowboy cookie recipe that comes in the booklet . It is a very stiff dough and the mixer handled it well.
pretty much anything you need stirred or kneaded it can handle.
It is lightweight but sturdy.
I am very happy with this purchase