Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hamilton Beach (67601A) Juicer, Electric, 800 Watt..." and save 13% off the $54.32 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Hamilton Beach (67601A) Juicer, Electric, 800 Watt, Easy To Clean, BPA Free
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 800-WATTS OF POWER MAKES FRESH JUICE, QUICK. Stainless-steel micro-mesh cutter/strainer can turn a dense beet into a smooth juice in seconds. Latches lock juicer lid securely into place. Recipes and juicing tips included to get you started. BPA-Free.
- Dimensions (inches): 14.41 H x 7.8 W x 11.46 D.EXTRA-LARGE 3 INCH FEED CHUTE FITS WHOLE FOODS. The Big Mouth feed chute is 3 inches wide to fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. So there’s less pre-cutting, and more continuous juicing. An extra-large pulp bin means you don’t have to stop the process to empty out pulp.
- JUICE A VARIETY OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES IN SECONDS. It’s easy to get juicing - just insert the strainer and lock on the lid with the clips, and add the pulp bin. Juice apples, carrots, oranges, berries, celery, pineapple, cucumbers, spinach, grapes, pears, lemons, kale, ginger root, beets, tomatoes, and more! We recommend starting with the Eye Opener, or the Health Club recipe included in the product manual. You can even use the juice extractor to make soy, almond, or rice milk.
- DISHWASHER-SAFE PARTS WITH CLEANING TOOL. The food pusher, juicer cover, stainless steel strainer, pulp bin, and strainer bowl are all removable, dishwasher safe and BPA free. A handy cleaning brush is also included.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY FROM THE #1 SELLING JUICE EXTRACTOR BRAND. Designed by the Number 1 Selling Juice Extractor Brand, this juicer is backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty and dedicated customer support team of Hamilton Beach employees.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- *Source: The NPD Group / Retail Tracking Service, U.S. Unit Sales, 12 months ending March 2018.
- **Breville and Juice Fountain are trademarks of Breville Pty Ltd. Use of the trademarks does not imply affiliation or endorsement by Breville Pty Ltd.
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor
Healthy, homemade juice made simple.
Whether it’s an invigorating orange or nutrient-rich green, enjoying a fresh glass of homemade juice has never been easier. With its large chute and powerful motor, the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor makes quick work of fruits and vegetables with little prep time required.
- Fits whole foods
- Big Mouth Juicers have been rated Best Buy*
- Make fresh, healthy juice in seconds
- Easy to assemble and store - just insert the strainer and lock on the lid with latches. No special tools needed
- Powerful 800 watt motor makes fresh, delicious juice in seconds
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Recipes and cleaning brush included
- Extra-large pulp bin lets you juice longer - use pulp in recipes or for composting
- Large, round chute for less pre-cutting
Juice a Variety of Fruits and Vegetables in Seconds
It’s easy to get juicing - just insert the strainer and lock on the lid with the metal latches, and add the pulp bin. Juice everything from firm apples and ginger root, to delicate leafy greens. You can even use the juicer to make soy, almond, or rice milk.
800-Watts of Power Makes Fresh Juice, Quick
Stainless-steel micro-mesh cutter/strainer can turn a dense beet into a smooth juice in seconds. Latches lock juicer lid securely into place. Recipes and juicing tips included to get you started.
Dishwasher-Safe Parts with Cleaning Tool
The food pusher, juicer cover, stainless steel strainer, pulp bin, and strainer bowl are all removable, dishwasher safe and BPA free. A handy cleaning brush is also included.
Big Mouth Feed Chute Fits Whole Foods
The Big Mouth feed chute is 3 inches wide to fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. So there’s less pre-cutting and more continuous juicing. An extra-large pulp bin means you don’t have to stop the process to empty out pulp.
Hamilton Beach products are thoughtfully designed to make your life easier. We use consumer insights, in-depth research and rigorous testing to deliver the best solution to your everyday needs.
Whether it's preparing delicious meals and beverages effortlessly, or making your clothes look their best, you can count on the brand that has spent over 100 years creating products with you in mind.
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor - 67601
Looking for an ideal juice drink that's fresh, free of preservatives and tastes 10 times better than store-bought juices? Take the plunge and go with the Big Mouth Juice Extractor from Hamilton Beach. It packs all the punch you would expect from a Hamilton Beach juice extractor: reliable efficiency, high speed and no-fuss cleanup.
Rated a "Best Buy" by a leading consumer advocacy publication, the Big Mouth Juice Extractor delivers on the juicing performance people ask for most, instead of skimping out on the nutrients they need. Equipped with a powerful 800-watt motor and extra-wide 3" feed chute that tears through almost anything you put in, it flawlessly performs the task of extracting the juice from whole fruits and vegetables in seconds. And that's not all. The designers of Hamilton Beach have minimized the fuss of cleanup, making all the removable plastic parts dishwasher safe.
Ideal for anyone who wants to personalize their juice drink recipes, rely on convenience for a busy schedule or help kick-start a healthy routine, the Big Mouth Juice Extractor is well worth the investment.
Part of a Healthy Lifestyle
Did you know that eating fruits and vegetables are an important part of a healthy lifestyle? According to studies by the USDA, eating more fruits and vegetables reduces your risk of chronic diseases like heart attacks and strokes, some cancers, heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes, in addition to acute ailments like kidney stones and high blood pressure.
A glass of fresh, natural juice is an excellent, healthy way to begin your day or inject some serious energy into a lazy afternoon. With the Big Mouth Juice Extractor, healthy living is now easier, more convenient and more affordable. Designed and engineered for health-conscious people who want greater variety in their juicing routine, it can turn your whole fruits and vegetables into smooth juice form, while still keeping in all the nutrient-rich flavors your body needs. In just one 6 to 10-oz. serving (175-300 ml), one cycle of the Big Mouth Juice Extractor can fulfill the recommended daily value of Vitamin A and D, calcium, potassium, protein and fiber.
- Yields up to 24% more apple juice than a leading competitor
- 800 watts of peak power extracts juice from toughest of produce
- Extra-wide 3" feed chute fits whole fruits & vegetables, reducing prep time
- Stainless steel cutter/strainer juices quickly
- High juice spout funnels juice directly into a variety of glass or container sizes
- Extra-large pulp bin provides for continuous juicing – no need to stop midway through juicing to empty the pulp bin
- Designed for easy assembly, handling, operating and storage
- Removable plastic parts are dishwasher safe
- Cleaning brush with micro-soft bristles provides easy strainer basket cleaning
- Rated "Best Buy" by a leading consumer advocacy publication
Variety is Key
In addition to its speed and durability, the Big Mouth Juice Extractor comes with healthy recipes and suggestions for adding more vegetables to your day and "smart shopping" for the flavor and the season. Try out one of these healthy, delicious recipes to taste the difference in freshness:
- 4 medium kale leaves
- 2 medium carrots, trimmed
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 Granny Smith apple, quartered
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
Juice all ingredients in order listed. Stir well and serve. Makes 2 servings
SPICY VEGGIE DELIGHT
- 2 broccoli flowerets with stalk
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 tomato
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
Juice all ingredients in order listed. Stir well and serve. Makes 1 serving
Not sure what to do with the leftover pulp? The leftover pulp is mostly fiber and cellulose, which like the juice, contains necessary vital nutrients for the daily diet. Any leftover pulp can be used in a variety of recipes, frothy drinks, casseroles or soups, as well as for garden composting.
Thirsty for something other than juice? The Big Mouth Juice Extractor can help children, teens and adults get their daily vitamin intake with the option of making soy, almond or rice milk. To start, soak one cup of soybeans, almonds or rice in four cups of water for 24 to 48 hours in the refrigerator, and then slowly pour one cup into the food chute. The liquid extracted from the soaked mixture is "milk." For enhanced milk flavor, consider adding vanilla or honey.
Easy Cleaning, More Enjoying
Ease of cleaning is particularly important, because as with any small kitchen appliance, you will naturally use it more frequently if you can anticipate a hassle-free cleanup. With the Big Mouth Juice Extractor, it's easy to assemble and disassemble when preparing to juice or putting away. All parts – except for the motor base – are dishwasher safe. Here are some more easy-to-follow tips for effortless cleanup:
- Place a plastic grocery bag in the pulp bin container to collect the pulp and once juicing is complete, simply discard.
- When you're done juicing, pass the strainer basket under running water and brush off excess fiber buildup or pulp with included cleaning brush.
TIPS & CARE
Some extractors yield more juice than others, and the proportion of pulp to juice varies from fruit to fruit. Most fruits and vegetables such as apples, carrots and cucumbers will not need to be pre-cut into smaller pieces since they are likely to fit into the extra-wide feed chute. However, it is recommended that oranges, pineapples, melons and mangoes be peeled before placing in the unit to minimize impact on juice flavor. Also, all fruits with pits and large seeds, such as nectarines, peaches, apricots, plums and cherries MUST be pitted before juicing. To extract the maximum amount of juice every time, gently guide food down the feed chute slowly so that juice doesn't spray out of the spout. Do not allow pulp container to overfill, as this may prevent correct operation or damage to the unit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We've notice the following about using the unit: If you plan to do larger quantities, you might want to consider a more upscale unit. Depending on what you are juicing, you'll usually need to clean the cutter/basket to maintain efficiency after a quart or two. After that the screen tends to get clogged and you'll loose some juice into the pulp bin. Apples, cucumbers and the like do fine without clogging the screen, so I start with those. I'll do the carrots last since the pulp seals the little holes in the screen pretty quickly. Pineapple and ginger fibers seem to get caught in the cutting teeth, so I also do these at the end. The top also slowly fills up with pulp, and you'll need to clean it to keep going after a couple of quarts of juice making. Just pop the top and scoop it out (make sure the motor stops spinning before you remove the top); you can do a more thorough cleaning once you're done. Again, if you're just making a quart or two, none of this should be a problem.
Cleanup is fairly easy if you do it right after juicing. Most of the pulp rinses right off, but the cutter/basket takes a little scrubbing, and you want to be meticulous because once the pulp dries, it's really hard to remove.
Some folks have complained about the pulp in the juice. We actually enjoy the texture and prefer it this way. It seems like we're drinking something substantial. Just to be clear, it is still very much juice/liquid, it just contains some pulp too. We especially enjoy juicing a couple of beets into the mix for the flavor and the rich red color.
We make larger quantities of juice each time, because we don't have the time it takes to scrub and prepare the fruits and veggies every day, so we keep some in the fridge for the busy days. It's recommended that for maximum nutritional benefit you drink the juice right away, but it seems to keep and taste good for up to three days in the fridge. For folks that do daily juicing of smaller quantities, this unit should give good service at a very reasonable price.
Note: When I first plugged it in, I couldn't get it to turn on. After fooling around with it for a few minutes, I discovered that the top latch arms must be secured in very a specific way or it won't start. This is a safety measure to ensure that it won't start with the cutter/basket exposed. Now that I know what I'm doing it starts right up every time. Make absolutely sure that you have the top exactly in place before you send it back as DOA.
I also saw a ton of complaints about veggies and fruit flying out of the big mouth food shoot. Really?!! Common sense tells anyone with half a brain that the grinder inside is whirling around at quite a significant speed. Why in the heck would you drop food down the shoot while it is running? That is just complete ignorance. I found that I could stuff a great amount of food to the top of the shoot, literally, then held the food pusher on top as I flipped the switch to not be problematic. I honestly believe that it is good to give the juicer that little moment of rest between each load to keep the juicer from overheating, those people who choose not to wait for the grinder basket to stop spinning/power down the juicer between loads is just begging for flying food, their juicer to overheat, and for it to quit working.
I also took the advice of several reviewers and used a plastic bag in the pulp waste container. This made for very quick clean up. Additionally, this thing was an absolute breeze to clean! I highly recommend that you clean it immediately after use. Do not leave it sitting or your will have a problem cleaning it, but honestly the only part I had to scrub was the grinder/screen basket in order to get the pulp residue off the screen. Common sense tells you that the screen basket, again, is spinning a very fast speed sucking all the juice it possibly can from your produce that along with the slight heat of the machine and air will dry that pulp out very quickly so do not waste a moment cleaning it out or your will have a problem.
Additionally, I took heed to more reviewer advise and juiced my carrots lastly. The carrots really do clog the screen quickly. I did my carrots in 2 stages, rinsing in between in order to get the most juice possible from those babies. It was really not a big deal to remove the grinder/screen basket (once it stopped spinning) and rinse it with warm water, then replace it back in to the juicer to proceed.
This juicer is very powerful and made a lot more juice than I expected. I love it! I plan to use it regularly and I recommend this particular model to anyone looking to juice on a budget! You really get bang for your bucks on this model! Seriously, you do not need to spend $150 - $300 for a juicer unless you are opening a juice bar in the mall!
The juice pictured was my first batch consisting of 1 med. golden delicious apple, 1 beet (3" diameter), 2 lg. celery stalks, 1 in. peeled ginger root, 1/2 peeled lemon, 3 cups spinach leaves, and 7 lg. carrots. That is a lot of juice there! Very tasty too!Hamilton Beach 67650A Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor