Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hamilton Beach (67608A) Juicer, Electric, 800 Watt..." and save 38% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Hamilton Beach (67608A) Juicer, Electric, 800 Watt, Easy To Clean, BPA Free
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 800-WATTS OF POWER MAKES FRESH JUICE, QUICK. Stainless-steel micro-mesh cutter/strainer can turn a dense beet into a smooth juice in seconds. Latches lock juicer lid securely into place. 20 oz. juice cup. Recipes and juicing tips included to get you started. BPA-Free.
- EXTRA-LARGE 3 INCH FEED CHUTE FITS WHOLE FOODS. The Big Mouth feed chute is 3 inches wide to fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. So there’s less pre-cutting, and more continuous juicing. An extra-large pulp bin means you don’t have to stop the process to empty out pulp.
- JUICE A VARIETY OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES IN SECONDS. It’s easy to get juicing - just insert the strainer and lock on the lid with the clips, and add the pulp bin. Juice apples, carrots, oranges, berries, celery, pineapple, cucumbers, spinach, grapes, pears, lemons, kale, ginger root, beets, tomatoes, and more! We recommend starting with the Eye Opener, or the Health Club recipe included in the product manual. You can even use the juice extractor to make soy, almond, or rice milk.
- DISHWASHER-SAFE PARTS WITH CLEANING TOOL. The food pusher, juicer cover, stainless steel strainer, pulp bin, and strainer bowl are all removable, dishwasher safe and BPA free. A handy cleaning brush is also included.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY FROM THE #1 SELLING JUICE EXTRACTOR BRAND. Designed by the Number 1 Selling Juice Extractor Brand, this juicer is backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty and dedicated customer support team of Hamilton Beach employees.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor, Big Mouth
Overwhelmed by all the juice options available today? Looking for the ideal juice drink that's fresh, free of preservatives and tastes 10 times better than store-bought juices? Take the plunge and go with Hamilton Beach's Big MouthPro Juice Extractor.
Rated 'Most Efficient' in a recent issue of Food & Wine magazine, the Big MouthPro Juice Extractor packs all the same punch that you would expect from a Hamilton Beach juice extractor, featuring reliable efficiency, high speed and no-fuss cleanup. With a powerful 1.1 horsepower (Hp) motor and extra-wide feed chute that fits almost anything you put in, it flawlessly performs the task of extracting the juice from a whole apple in 3 seconds flat.
What’s more, the designers of Hamilton Beach have minimized the fuss of cleanup, so you can thoroughly clean in no time flat and enjoy more time relaxing with your freshly made, nutritious juice.
- Fits whole foods
- Make fresh, healthy juice in seconds
- Powerful 1.1 horsepower motor
- Convenient 20-oz. juice container doubles as a serving pitcher
- Dishwasher safe parts
Almost everyone can benefit from a diet with more fruits and vegetables; they provide essential vitamins and minerals important for better health. Fruits are easy to add for most people, but getting the daily vegetable requirements can be a bit more challenging, especially for kids. If you think your children need a nutritional boost, juice leafy greens such as kale or spinach along with apples or pineapple for a power packed drink.
With the Big MouthPro Juice Extractor, kick-starting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle couldn’t be simpler. In just one 6 to 10-ounce. serving (175-300 millimeter), fresh juice can fulfill the recommended daily value of Vitamin A and D, calcium, potassium, protein and fiber. And the Big MouthPro Juice Extractor is able to do that without the need for sugar, preservatives or additives.
Freshly Prepared Juice Ranks High
Did you know that, 67% of juice extractor owners say that fresh juice tastes better than store-bought juice?
Easy Cleaning and Storage
Dishwasher safe parts and easy assembly allow you to juice often without worrying about how long it will take to prepare or clean up.
Centrifugal Juicer Advantages
Centrifugal juicers allow for quick, high speed juicing of fruits and vegetables. A large chute reduces the need for precutting, allowing for nutritious juice in seconds. Pulp is completely removed and can be used in recipes, as garden compost or discarded.
|Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor, 2- Speed Big Mouth||Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor, Big Mouth||Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor||Hamilton Beach Slow Juicer with Masticating Action||Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2 Speed Juice Extractor with Easy Sweep Cleaning Tool|
|Stainless Steel On Base||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Masticating Action For Better Leafy Green & Nut Juicing||✓|
|Easy Sweep Cleaning Tool||✓|
Recently rated "Most Efficient" in a leading gourmet magazine, the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor packs all the same punch that you would expect from a Hamilton Beach juice extractor, featuring reliable efficiency, high speed and no-fuss cleanup. With a powerful 1.1 horsepower (Hp) motor and extra-wide feed chute that fits almost anything you put in, it flawlessly performs the task of extracting the juice from a whole apple in 3 seconds flat.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My spiel on juicing:
I am 27, 6'3' and 185 lbs. I eat healthy and workout regularly. Over the past several months I started to develop eczema on my arms. Not knowing what the hell was happening to my body, I took it upon myself to self educate. I changed everything in my lifestyle that was practicable. I added green juice, fish oils, vitamin E, a probiotic and I cut back on the Bourbon (a guilty pleasure!) It could have been one of the things I changed or none but the eczema completely went away! I no longer feel embarrassed about how my arms look.
I have not tried a juice fast but highly recommend adding a-juice-a-day to anyone's diet. It is important to eat healthy throughout the day; juicing isn't an excuse to eat like s***.
I rarely band-wagon lifestyle choices but juicing is incredible. I am down to one cup of coffee a day and have lasting energy. I foresee this being a permanent dietary habit.
My everyday morning juice:
6 Kale (Large)
4 Celery Stalk
1 Carrot (Large)
1 Granny Smith Apple
1/2 Cucumber (Large)
1/2 Bunch of Parsley
1/2 Peeled Lemon
1 Thumb Ginger Root (adding more ginger root gives the juice more ZING in flavor)
SIZE: They both take up the same amount of counter space, but the Breville is taller and wider so the Hamilton is more likely to fit on small counter tops such as in apartments. This was a big help for me.
POWER AND NOISE: Both units are as noisy and offer pretty much the same on power. You want quiet. Get an Armstrong juicer (as in do it by hand.)
FEED MOUTH: Both units are the same size. The pictures with the apple fitting in the feed mouth are advertising hype. You still have to cut up the apples. The taller feed tube with the Breville is a plus.
CLEANING: Here is where I give the advantage to the Hamilton. It is less messy and a little faster to clean. As to the cleaning brush. It's not some special factory brush. It is a generic kitchen brush. I personally use a Libman Kitchen Brush. Just remember to clean your juicer before you drink the juice, and you'll be a happy camper.
JUICE OUTPUT: The pros and cons between the two models make it a close call on features. However, the juice is what sold me. The Hamilton is about 2% less efficient than the Breville in extracting every little bit. The result is that the juice from a Hamilton is smoother and has a better mouth feel than juice from the Breville.
BOTTOM LINE I'm a Prime customer, and I bought my Hamilton on a lark. If it worked, great, it's a lot cheaper than the Breville. If not, return it and pony up for a new Breville. Well, I'm keeping it because in the final analysis, it has nothing to do with the design of either juicer. I simply prefer the smoother juice and mouth feel I get with the Hamilton.
In my opinion the one speed it has is just fine, you are not missing out if you buy one speed.
I juiced a variety of things the orange and apples I cut in half and I juiced the orange with the spin just to see if it could handle it, and it did.
I didn't have a problem with large chunks being left back from my kale and spinach like the other reviewers . I folded the leaves then put half an apple on top and it worked out great.
U got a jug full of juice. I added the list of items I juiced so you will know all that I didn't have a problem juicing.I put a bag in the trash part and that made clean up easier. The brush included cleans the blade well.