Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 124 reviews
on December 13, 2016
I bought this knowing that I wouldn't use it to make myself large quantities of juice to drink. I make kombucha and I every 7-10 days I need a little bit of juice (1/8 cup for each bottle) to flavor it. I figured this would be perfect. And it would be if it worked well.
This product just isn't great at extracting juice. I used multiple fruits- berries, cranberries, kiwi, apples. Kiwi worked the best. I didn't get any juice at all from the berries or cranberries. There was more juice in the pulp container than in my cup. And the mess to clean up was way more work than it is worth.
I will go back to my old method of blending fruit in my vita mix and letting the juice strain through a nut milk bag overnight.
on April 6, 2017
Fast and easy - even cleanup is not THAT hard, though you do need a toothbrush to scrub the screen. Perfect for celery juice.
on March 13, 2014
This product does the job well. I chose this product due to the reasonable price. As a first time juicer I didn't want to buy a $300 juicer to find out j didn't like juicing. So this product was a great entry level juicer. Heck I may never buy a more expensive juicer, this one does so well.
on January 15, 2014
No problems juicing anything yet with this juicer. Kids love using it too... it's a lot of fun! You have to cut things up pretty small (apple slices, not chunks), but it works great. It was a great price and doesn't take up much space on the counter. Pretty easy to clean (just rinse right away).
on February 14, 2014
It didn't juice very well, after just one apple the mesh cutter on the inside got filled with apple and didnt juice until I cleaned it out. And not to mention it didn't get a whole lot of juice out anyway what i did get was an apple shake. Seemed like a hassle to have to juice something then take it apart and clean it just to continue. N by the time I finished cleaning it out the juice that I did get looked awful and tasted awful.
on January 9, 2016
For the price this is a good juicer. It's definitely not top of the line but it does the job. One thing that bothered me was that if you don't empty out the pulp bin frequently some juice starts to leak out the top as the seal is not as tight as I would like it. That being said, for the amount of times I juice (1-2 X/month) this is perfect.
on July 29, 2013
Too awkward to use, to clean, the opening is so small fruit and vegs have to be diced. It is not what I expect from Hamilton Beach. I purposely didn't buy the least expensive model. I used it 2 times and it is just taking up space on my counter. I will definitely not recommend this model. Does Hamilton have a better, more user friendly model? I am trying to save for a replacement easier for a senior to use.
on May 15, 2014
For a $30 juicer, I wasn't expecting much, but this juicer is a great bang for your buck! It's compact and fits right in my kitchen cabinets with no problem (about the size of a normal blender). You do have to cut your fruits or vegetables to fit through the feeder- you can't just go throwing whole apples in there- and leafy vegetables such as kale should be rolled up to be fed through. But it still produces a great amount of juice from each item you put in, and it's easy to clean.
on November 27, 2010
This is more for the person who is a casual "juicer". It works well for what it is. A few things I would change: The hopper is too small, you have to cut your produce to size to fit in the shoot. The side flaps are flimsy and seem like they could break easily, so be gentle with them. Cleaning up the juicer is a messy pain. Having said that, great deal for the price and I would recommend it as a BUY for the casual juicer.
on October 16, 2016
Does not juice apples at all, all juice stays with pulp. Garbage product. This is the cheapest juicer I could find and I did not expect it to be great but it is actually useless for apples, which is what I bought it for.