Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 13, 2016
I bought this knowing that I wouldn't use it to make myself large quantities of juice to drink. I make kombucha and I every 7-10 days I need a little bit of juice (1/8 cup for each bottle) to flavor it. I figured this would be perfect. And it would be if it worked well.
This product just isn't great at extracting juice. I used multiple fruits- berries, cranberries, kiwi, apples. Kiwi worked the best. I didn't get any juice at all from the berries or cranberries. There was more juice in the pulp container than in my cup. And the mess to clean up was way more work than it is worth.
I will go back to my old method of blending fruit in my vita mix and letting the juice strain through a nut milk bag overnight.
on January 15, 2014
No problems juicing anything yet with this juicer. Kids love using it too... it's a lot of fun! You have to cut things up pretty small (apple slices, not chunks), but it works great. It was a great price and doesn't take up much space on the counter. Pretty easy to clean (just rinse right away).
on October 14, 2014
Great starter juicer. The hole is a little small but this juicer is great to get the hang of things and see if juicing is something you'd want to stick with to invest in a more expensive one later on. And, like any juicer, clean up is a pain.
on February 14, 2014
It didn't juice very well, after just one apple the mesh cutter on the inside got filled with apple and didnt juice until I cleaned it out. And not to mention it didn't get a whole lot of juice out anyway what i did get was an apple shake. Seemed like a hassle to have to juice something then take it apart and clean it just to continue. N by the time I finished cleaning it out the juice that I did get looked awful and tasted awful.
on January 12, 2017
I like the product very much and it does its job. the only complaint is that it is hard to clean and it leaks a bit.
on December 4, 2013
There design flaws with the product because the spout that's supposed dispense the juice tends to get clogged with pulp. There's a bottleneck there because it's a ninety degree so stuff gets backed up. Be careful when you use it and make sure juice is till coming out. It's easy to clean and nice and compact, but you could improve the output spout so it doesn't get stopped up.
on November 27, 2010
This is more for the person who is a casual "juicer". It works well for what it is. A few things I would change: The hopper is too small, you have to cut your produce to size to fit in the shoot. The side flaps are flimsy and seem like they could break easily, so be gentle with them. Cleaning up the juicer is a messy pain. Having said that, great deal for the price and I would recommend it as a BUY for the casual juicer.
11 comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 28, 2013
This was really a cheap juicer, so I don't know why I'm surprised. It produced no juice into the cup, just into the reservoir that holds the pulp and throw away part of the fruit. It leaked all over the counter and made a big mess. I should probably have given it a few more tries to be fair, however. I just didn't want to have the mess or hassle again and put it away!
on April 6, 2017
Fast and easy - even cleanup is not THAT hard, though you do need a toothbrush to scrub the screen. Perfect for celery juice.
on October 16, 2016
Does not juice apples at all, all juice stays with pulp. Garbage product. This is the cheapest juicer I could find and I did not expect it to be great but it is actually useless for apples, which is what I bought it for.