Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 13, 2016
I bought this knowing that I wouldn't use it to make myself large quantities of juice to drink. I make kombucha and I every 7-10 days I need a little bit of juice (1/8 cup for each bottle) to flavor it. I figured this would be perfect. And it would be if it worked well.
This product just isn't great at extracting juice. I used multiple fruits- berries, cranberries, kiwi, apples. Kiwi worked the best. I didn't get any juice at all from the berries or cranberries. There was more juice in the pulp container than in my cup. And the mess to clean up was way more work than it is worth.
I will go back to my old method of blending fruit in my vita mix and letting the juice strain through a nut milk bag overnight.
on October 14, 2014
Great starter juicer. The hole is a little small but this juicer is great to get the hang of things and see if juicing is something you'd want to stick with to invest in a more expensive one later on. And, like any juicer, clean up is a pain.
on February 14, 2014
It didn't juice very well, after just one apple the mesh cutter on the inside got filled with apple and didnt juice until I cleaned it out. And not to mention it didn't get a whole lot of juice out anyway what i did get was an apple shake. Seemed like a hassle to have to juice something then take it apart and clean it just to continue. N by the time I finished cleaning it out the juice that I did get looked awful and tasted awful.
on November 27, 2010
This is more for the person who is a casual "juicer". It works well for what it is. A few things I would change: The hopper is too small, you have to cut your produce to size to fit in the shoot. The side flaps are flimsy and seem like they could break easily, so be gentle with them. Cleaning up the juicer is a messy pain. Having said that, great deal for the price and I would recommend it as a BUY for the casual juicer.
11 comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 6, 2017
Fast and easy - even cleanup is not THAT hard, though you do need a toothbrush to scrub the screen. Perfect for celery juice.
on May 15, 2014
For a $30 juicer, I wasn't expecting much, but this juicer is a great bang for your buck! It's compact and fits right in my kitchen cabinets with no problem (about the size of a normal blender). You do have to cut your fruits or vegetables to fit through the feeder- you can't just go throwing whole apples in there- and leafy vegetables such as kale should be rolled up to be fed through. But it still produces a great amount of juice from each item you put in, and it's easy to clean.
on March 13, 2014
This product does the job well. I chose this product due to the reasonable price. As a first time juicer I didn't want to buy a $300 juicer to find out j didn't like juicing. So this product was a great entry level juicer. Heck I may never buy a more expensive juicer, this one does so well.
on March 10, 2015
I originally liked the product so I ordered another one for my sister. But within a week, rotating grate at the center somehow lifted of while it was working and it got damaged. No I can not use it. I do not know where to buy a replacement part or is it covered under warranty or not. As of now, I am out of my money and my juice... So think twice before buying.
on October 16, 2016
Does not juice apples at all, all juice stays with pulp. Garbage product. This is the cheapest juicer I could find and I did not expect it to be great but it is actually useless for apples, which is what I bought it for.
on February 3, 2014
Works great and durable, little mess here and there. Overall, great, can juice for mixing for smoothies. I'm enjoying my healthy life style.