Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 13, 2016
I bought this knowing that I wouldn't use it to make myself large quantities of juice to drink. I make kombucha and I every 7-10 days I need a little bit of juice (1/8 cup for each bottle) to flavor it. I figured this would be perfect. And it would be if it worked well.
This product just isn't great at extracting juice. I used multiple fruits- berries, cranberries, kiwi, apples. Kiwi worked the best. I didn't get any juice at all from the berries or cranberries. There was more juice in the pulp container than in my cup. And the mess to clean up was way more work than it is worth.
I will go back to my old method of blending fruit in my vita mix and letting the juice strain through a nut milk bag overnight.
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 15, 2014
No problems juicing anything yet with this juicer. Kids love using it too... it's a lot of fun! You have to cut things up pretty small (apple slices, not chunks), but it works great. It was a great price and doesn't take up much space on the counter. Pretty easy to clean (just rinse right away).
4 people found this helpful
on February 14, 2014
It didn't juice very well, after just one apple the mesh cutter on the inside got filled with apple and didnt juice until I cleaned it out. And not to mention it didn't get a whole lot of juice out anyway what i did get was an apple shake. Seemed like a hassle to have to juice something then take it apart and clean it just to continue. N by the time I finished cleaning it out the juice that I did get looked awful and tasted awful.
2 people found this helpful
on October 14, 2014
Great starter juicer. The hole is a little small but this juicer is great to get the hang of things and see if juicing is something you'd want to stick with to invest in a more expensive one later on. And, like any juicer, clean up is a pain.
2 people found this helpful
on July 27, 2015
I bought this for the motorhome because it's small and was inexpensive. It works. It packs away pretty well but the juice is almost smoothie thickness. It's way thicker than the juice from my home juicer (Breville). Maybe more fiber is better for me... but it just wasn't what I was looking for.
on December 4, 2013
There design flaws with the product because the spout that's supposed dispense the juice tends to get clogged with pulp. There's a bottleneck there because it's a ninety degree so stuff gets backed up. Be careful when you use it and make sure juice is till coming out. It's easy to clean and nice and compact, but you could improve the output spout so it doesn't get stopped up.
on January 12, 2017
I like the product very much and it does its job. the only complaint is that it is hard to clean and it leaks a bit.
One person found this helpful
on May 8, 2012
This juicer works fairly well but after you've filled your glass about halfway, it leaks a bit from the top of the waste bin and a little on the sides of the bin as well, I'm not sure why they didn't put a rubber seal around the connection points on it but as the title says you get what you pay for. Other than those small leaks that I can honestly deal with, it is a great little juicer. It is especially great if you're not sure if you want or will be able to do full on juicing or juice fasting instead of spending over $100 on a juicer that barely gets used.
on April 6, 2017
Fast and easy - even cleanup is not THAT hard, though you do need a toothbrush to scrub the screen. Perfect for celery juice.
on April 24, 2012
I got this product because of its price, also Black&Decker is a well known brand in my country... however it has not enough power for pure juicing, it takes me a lot of time to do the carrot juice, a lot of pulp I do have to blend in order to get more amount of liquid... surely I would prefer to have another powerful extractor instead.

Sorry guys think it twice.

Att Jhonatan Lorenzo