Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hamilton Beach 67801 Health Smart Juice Extractor, Black
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Color: Black|Change

on November 27, 2010
This is more for the person who is a casual "juicer". It works well for what it is. A few things I would change: The hopper is too small, you have to cut your produce to size to fit in the shoot. The side flaps are flimsy and seem like they could break easily, so be gentle with them. Cleaning up the juicer is a messy pain. Having said that, great deal for the price and I would recommend it as a BUY for the casual juicer.
on August 10, 2011
The juicer does leave lots of pulp, granted, but look at it not as a "juicer" but as a "juicer/pulper combo". Here are some extremely basic ideas for tomato and carrot pulp:

Tomato pulp - Chop up some onions, green pepper, garlic, and cilantro, throw in some lemon juice and olive oil, add your favorite spices, and turn it into a nice salsa.

Carrot pulp - Throw it into the slow cooker, mix a tablespoon or two or three of peanut butter into some chicken broth. Cover the pulp with the broth. Make sure the broth covers all the pulp. Mix in a dash or two or three of ground pepper and a dash or two or three of ground nutmeg. Put on low, go about your business, and come back in four hours. Serve it with a tad of chopped cilantro, lemon juice and olive oil on top.
on July 27, 2011
I wanted to get a juicer because I wanted to try out juicing because of the health benefits of juicing. I purchased this juicer because it was inexpensive and seemed like it would be a good starter juicer and I didn't want to make a huge investment on a really expensive one if it wasn't something I was going to stick with. I'm actually still using it after about a year. The mouth is narrow so you do have to cut things up a little smaller which is a little time consuming and you do get quite a bit of pulp but I'm not really sure if that's normal since I've never used another juicer. Overall I'm happy with it. It's doing the job for my juicing about three times a week.
on January 15, 2010
i like this juicer a lot, it is pretty quiet and powerful. its true it does leave a bit of pulp at the end, but i just freeze the pulp to use later in soup. great juicer for the price!!
on January 15, 2014
No problems juicing anything yet with this juicer. Kids love using it too... it's a lot of fun! You have to cut things up pretty small (apple slices, not chunks), but it works great. It was a great price and doesn't take up much space on the counter. Pretty easy to clean (just rinse right away).
on March 13, 2014
This product does the job well. I chose this product due to the reasonable price. As a first time juicer I didn't want to buy a $300 juicer to find out j didn't like juicing. So this product was a great entry level juicer. Heck I may never buy a more expensive juicer, this one does so well.
on October 14, 2014
Great starter juicer. The hole is a little small but this juicer is great to get the hang of things and see if juicing is something you'd want to stick with to invest in a more expensive one later on. And, like any juicer, clean up is a pain.
on July 27, 2015
I bought this for the motorhome because it's small and was inexpensive. It works. It packs away pretty well but the juice is almost smoothie thickness. It's way thicker than the juice from my home juicer (Breville). Maybe more fiber is better for me... but it just wasn't what I was looking for.
on November 2, 2010
For the money ($25), this was a good value. The hopper is too small. You must slice everything down to a small size. Overall, I am happy.
on November 5, 2014
I bought this hoping to make healthy drinks for my family, but stopped using it after a few days. The opening is too small and you have to chop the fruits into tiny bits first. The result was not great because you hardly get any juice.

The clean-up part was also a nightmare. I suggest you get a different juicer somewhere else.