YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 101 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on November 27, 2010
This is more for the person who is a casual "juicer". It works well for what it is. A few things I would change: The hopper is too small, you have to cut your produce to size to fit in the shoot. The side flaps are flimsy and seem like they could break easily, so be gentle with them. Cleaning up the juicer is a messy pain. Having said that, great deal for the price and I would recommend it as a BUY for the casual juicer.
on January 15, 2010
i like this juicer a lot, it is pretty quiet and powerful. its true it does leave a bit of pulp at the end, but i just freeze the pulp to use later in soup. great juicer for the price!!
on July 27, 2011
I wanted to get a juicer because I wanted to try out juicing because of the health benefits of juicing. I purchased this juicer because it was inexpensive and seemed like it would be a good starter juicer and I didn't want to make a huge investment on a really expensive one if it wasn't something I was going to stick with. I'm actually still using it after about a year. The mouth is narrow so you do have to cut things up a little smaller which is a little time consuming and you do get quite a bit of pulp but I'm not really sure if that's normal since I've never used another juicer. Overall I'm happy with it. It's doing the job for my juicing about three times a week.
on March 13, 2014
This product does the job well. I chose this product due to the reasonable price. As a first time juicer I didn't want to buy a $300 juicer to find out j didn't like juicing. So this product was a great entry level juicer. Heck I may never buy a more expensive juicer, this one does so well.
on January 15, 2014
No problems juicing anything yet with this juicer. Kids love using it too... it's a lot of fun! You have to cut things up pretty small (apple slices, not chunks), but it works great. It was a great price and doesn't take up much space on the counter. Pretty easy to clean (just rinse right away).
on November 2, 2010
For the money ($25), this was a good value. The hopper is too small. You must slice everything down to a small size. Overall, I am happy.
on July 29, 2013
Too awkward to use, to clean, the opening is so small fruit and vegs have to be diced. It is not what I expect from Hamilton Beach. I purposely didn't buy the least expensive model. I used it 2 times and it is just taking up space on my counter. I will definitely not recommend this model. Does Hamilton have a better, more user friendly model? I am trying to save for a replacement easier for a senior to use.
on July 18, 2013
excellent product, will surely recommend for family and friends. it has also been working fine since purchase. no adverse complaint on this yet.
on October 28, 2010
I like the juicer , however it do not extract the juice very well especially from carrots
from 3 and half 7'' long carrots it extract a coup of juice, easy to clean.. it is noisy but well if you don't have what you love, you have to love what you have :)
on January 7, 2010
The juicer functions fine except that there is a lot of pulp with juice left over in the pulp container. It is worth the amount paid.