Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by NERD Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 13, 2016
I bought this knowing that I wouldn't use it to make myself large quantities of juice to drink. I make kombucha and I every 7-10 days I need a little bit of juice (1/8 cup for each bottle) to flavor it. I figured this would be perfect. And it would be if it worked well.
This product just isn't great at extracting juice. I used multiple fruits- berries, cranberries, kiwi, apples. Kiwi worked the best. I didn't get any juice at all from the berries or cranberries. There was more juice in the pulp container than in my cup. And the mess to clean up was way more work than it is worth.
I will go back to my old method of blending fruit in my vita mix and letting the juice strain through a nut milk bag overnight.
on June 22, 2017
It's terrible. Don't waste your money. I wish I could get my money back. So much food is wasted for the tiniest drops of juice. It's not efficient. It makes a huge mess.
on October 14, 2014
Great starter juicer. The hole is a little small but this juicer is great to get the hang of things and see if juicing is something you'd want to stick with to invest in a more expensive one later on. And, like any juicer, clean up is a pain.
on April 6, 2017
Fast and easy - even cleanup is not THAT hard, though you do need a toothbrush to scrub the screen. Perfect for celery juice.
on February 2, 2017
My wife loves this little gen. Don't have to break out the high juicer just to do a single serving. Quick and easy
on March 13, 2014
This product does the job well. I chose this product due to the reasonable price. As a first time juicer I didn't want to buy a $300 juicer to find out j didn't like juicing. So this product was a great entry level juicer. Heck I may never buy a more expensive juicer, this one does so well.
on February 14, 2014
It didn't juice very well, after just one apple the mesh cutter on the inside got filled with apple and didnt juice until I cleaned it out. And not to mention it didn't get a whole lot of juice out anyway what i did get was an apple shake. Seemed like a hassle to have to juice something then take it apart and clean it just to continue. N by the time I finished cleaning it out the juice that I did get looked awful and tasted awful.
on January 9, 2016
For the price this is a good juicer. It's definitely not top of the line but it does the job. One thing that bothered me was that if you don't empty out the pulp bin frequently some juice starts to leak out the top as the seal is not as tight as I would like it. That being said, for the amount of times I juice (1-2 X/month) this is perfect.
on July 29, 2013
Too awkward to use, to clean, the opening is so small fruit and vegs have to be diced. It is not what I expect from Hamilton Beach. I purposely didn't buy the least expensive model. I used it 2 times and it is just taking up space on my counter. I will definitely not recommend this model. Does Hamilton have a better, more user friendly model? I am trying to save for a replacement easier for a senior to use.
on May 15, 2014
For a $30 juicer, I wasn't expecting much, but this juicer is a great bang for your buck! It's compact and fits right in my kitchen cabinets with no problem (about the size of a normal blender). You do have to cut your fruits or vegetables to fit through the feeder- you can't just go throwing whole apples in there- and leafy vegetables such as kale should be rolled up to be fed through. But it still produces a great amount of juice from each item you put in, and it's easy to clean.