Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Hamilton Beach 70610 500-Watt Food Processor, Standard Packaging, White
|Price:||$39.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.02 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full-size 10-cup food processor with powerful 500-watt motor
- Reversible slicing/shredding disc; stainless-steel chopping blade
- 2 speed options plus pulse for precision results; oversized feed chute
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, and blades; internal cord storage
- Measures approximately 9 by 11 by 15 inches; 1-year warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Advantages of the Hamilton Beach 70610:
1. Easier to clean than any other food processor I have seen.
2. Does a much better job chopping the vegetables I frequently use to the size I want them to be. I prepare a lot of leafy greens. Many food processors never get them right. One is left with either large unchopped pieces or, in another instant, a complete mush. This unit gives me a nice uniformly processed result that I can control. I do not tend to end up with a mush. BTW, the Braun was one of the worst food processors for leafy greens.
3. Processes small quantities well. Many food processors have a tendency to splatter the veggies to the sides of the container where they are not chopped. All food processors will do this to some degree. But the Hamilton Beach 70610 is the best of any food processor I have used at minimizing this issue. I was absolutely amazed at how well it chopped up a small bit of ginger, a single clove of garlic and a slice of onion. On this task it not only out-performed every other food processor I have used, it topped my more expensive Wolfgang Puck Variable-Speed Immersion Blender.
4.Read more ›
There is only one thing wrong with this FP, and that is the shredding side of the disk leaves some food unshredded. A lump of whatever will ride around and not be processed at the end of the run. But, other than that, I love this machine. If I had it to decide again, I would still get this one.
It really gets a workout from me.
I used it this Thanksgiving to mince onions, celery and carrots for my stuffing.
Since I've used it so much and it's still in ''brand new " shape, I definitely give it 5 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked well until something got stuck inside the S-blade and it wouldn't budge, nor would the plastic container. Read morePublished 1 month ago by lemonade
Got this for my mother as a Christmas gift. She loved it. It made chopping up her vegetables much easier and much quicker, though she still did some by hand. Read morePublished 1 month ago by T.J. Smith
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
See the Top Rated food processors in our Food Processor Reviews.