Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper, Black (70725A)
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Prep the freshest ingredients: A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money
- Simple to assemble and use: Stack and snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking; A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use
- 12 cup capacity: Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids; Dimensions (inches) 16.25 H X 9.55 W X 8.76 D; BPA free in all food zones
- Stainless steel blades: S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything
- Large feed chute: Big mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use and which button to press
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Disc attachments are reversible and labeled, which takes the guesswork out of processing.
- Chopping S-blade
- Dishwasher safe blades, bowl, and lid
- Cord storage
Stack & Snap 12 Cup Food Processor
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything with the powerful 450 watt motor, stainless steel S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc.
- Easy stack & snap assembly
- Unique, patent-pending design requires no difficult twisting & locking
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
- Big Mouth feed tube reduces pre-cutting
- Sealed bowl with pour spout prevents leaks
- Powerful 450 watt motor
- Reversible slice/shred disk
The easiest food processor assembly ever
The bowl is specially designed to fit directly on the base (with no twisting required) and the lid snaps securely to the bowl with simple locking clips for safe operation. No more guessing whether it’s put together correctly, just 'stack' and 'snap' the parts into place.
Everything You Need to Prep Fresh, Homemade Foods
Unique bowl features
The sealed bowl holds up to 12 cups of liquid, which reduces the need for multiple batches when processing soups or other liquids. Messy drips can be avoided with the built-in pour spout.
Use the S-blade for chopping nuts, meat, garlic, onions, peppers, celery, herbs, bread and crackers; mix salad dressings; puree soups or sauces; and grate cheese.
Reversible slice/shred disc
Use the reversible slice/shred disc to slice foods like cucumbers, squash, mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes, peppers and firm cheeses or shred potatoes, carrots, cheese and more.
Versatile Processing Options
Finely shreds cheese
Slices cucumbers and carrots
Speeds prep time
Designed to be uniquely simple, The Hamilton Beach stack & snap 12 cup food processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12 cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid. Easy to use - Disc attachments are reversible and labeled, which takes the guesswork out of processing. The label should face up for the desired function. When using disc attachment, do not process foods past the max level indicator on the bowl.
FOOD MAXIMUM AMOUNTTO PROCESS
Dry ingredients such as crackers or nuts 12 cups (2.8 L)
Vegetables or fruits 3 pounds (1.4 kg)
Cheese such as Parmesan or Cheddar 40 ounces (1.2 L)
Thick sauces or dips 8 cups (1.9 L)
Liquids such as marinades or soups 7 cups (1.7 L).