Hamilton Beach 76500 Walk 'N Cut Cordless Can Opener
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Opens any size can hands-free
- Attach to can and it walks around can, opening it as it goes
- Shuts off automatically
- Cordless and rechargeable
- Stores in drawer--only 3-3/4 inches in diameter
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
This easy-grip can opener from Hamilton Beach/Proctor-Silex opens any size can using only one hand. Attach it to your can and watch it go - it walks, cuts then shuts itself off automatically. Plug it in for easy recharging overnight. The removable cutting lever lifts off for easy cleaning. The compact-size can opener stores in your drawer.
From the Manufacturer
- Hands-free operation
- Opens any size can
- Attach to can and watch it go--it walks, it cuts, and shuts itself off automatically
- Plugs in for easy recharging overnight
- Removable cutting lever lifts off for easy cleaning
- Compact size stores on counter or in drawer
- Ergonomic shape fits your hand
Top Customer Reviews
I confess to buying a second opener after pulling the wires out of the charger when the first unit was seven years old. I couldn't get a replacement charger, so, for the price I bought a new opener. By the way, the old opener is about nine years old and it still works like a charm : )
I cannot tell you the amount of frustration this stupid gadget has caused me. I just want an open can!
It is small, stands up on its own (and in a little space), and the charge, at least on mine, lasts for a very long time. Still. And please note: I BOUGHT THIS OVER A YEAR AGO. Also, although it's not real heavy, it feels heavy for being on the top of a can, and at first, I was positive it would cause a can to tip over, but it performed perfectly! And...still does. Every can. Every time.
I really do love this thing! For me, it is Heaven-sent.
1. Although it does serrate the edges of the lid and automatically lifts it up with its magnet, the edges are ok, but still too sharp(not as sharp, but still too sharp for my preference, which is absence of fear, cuts, etc.). My original B&D serrated the edges to where they were very blunt and I did not fear getting cut; however, with this one, unfortunately, this is not the case.
OVERALL: I am extremely satisfied with my purchase of this item. I would purchase it again without hesitation. However, it is my sincere hope that the manufacturer will make another model of this where it does serrate the edges more bluntly and safely. So, as with any electrical item, sharp item, or cutting item, I would use caution and supervision with children using this. And, immature adults ;-)