Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill + Griddle, 8-Serving, Reversible Nonstick Plates, 2 Cooking Zones with Adjustable Temperature (38546), Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3-in-1 Cooking Versatility: Full griddle, full grill, half grill/half griddle. Reversible plates include a griddle on one side and grill on the other.
- Great for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner: From Pancakes, Eggs and Bacon for Breakfast, to Grilled Cheese and Hot Sandwiches for Lunch to Grilled Steaks, Hamburgers, Chicken, Fish, Pizza, Vegetables and More, It Can Be Used for Any Meal.
- Double Cooking Zones: 2 Cooking Areas With Independent, Adjustable Heat and a Center Grease Channel With Drip Tray Underneath.
- Cook for One or a Family: Large 180 Square Inch Surface Cooks up to 8 Servings for a Family Meal.
- Easy to Clean: the Pfoa-Free Nonstick Plates and Drip Tray Are Removable for Easy, Dishwasher Safe Cleaning
- Fabric Type: Metal
- Included Components: Dishwasher Safe Grease Tray
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hamilton Beach 3-in-One Grill/Griddle
Grill, griddle or both – all at once.
Enjoy the restaurant-quality results you want with the three-in-one cooking functionality you need. Amazingly adaptable, the 3-In-One Grill/Griddle works as an indoor grill, as a griddle or as a grill and griddle combo. The nonstick, reversible and removable cooking plates are easy to snap in and out of place, and together make up 180 square inches of cooking surface. Two cooking areas with individual, adjustable heat controls lets you prepare an entire meal at once. The center grease channel and tray removes extra fat and reduces mess. The cooking plates and grease tray are both dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze.
- 3 ways to cook: grill, griddle or grill and griddle combo
- 2 reversible, removable, nonstick cooking plates
- 2 cooking areas with independent, adjustable heat
- Center grease channel with removable tray
- Cooking plates and grease tray are dishwasher safe
- PFOA-free cooking plates
- 180 square inches of cooking surface
Three Cooking Options
Use both grill plates to make a large, indoor grill that’s perfect for grilling steak, burgers, boneless pieces of chicken, lean meats, fish or vegetables. The 3-in-One Grill/Griddle can accommodate different cuts of meat with varying thickness.
Make flawless pancakes, eggs, French toast or seared scallops. Great for breakfast, weekend brunch or a family meal.
Grill and Griddle Combo
Make favorite combos like steak and eggs without all the pans. Using the grill and griddle is ideal for when you want to make a whole meal at once, or need to keep foods separate to cater to different tastes and dietary restrictions.
Double-sided, Dishwasher Safe, Removable Plates
Griddle-smooth on one side and ridged for grilling on the other, the PFOA-free, nonstick plates quickly snap in and out for easy adjustment and removal. No scrubbing or scouring is necessary - the plates are dishwasher safe.
Grease Channel and Tray
Keep the flavor in and the fat out. The nonstick plates collect and drain excess grease into the center channel. A removable, dishwasher safe grease tray makes clean up easy.
Dual Adjustable Heat
Grill hamburgers one on side while you toast the buns on the other. With two individual cooking controls you can cook two kinds of food at the same time.
Compare with similar items
Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles,Black
Presto Ceramic 22-inch Electric Griddle with removable handles, One Size, Black
Cuisinart GR-4NP1 5-in-1 Griddler, 13.5"(L) x 11.5"(W) x 7.12"(H), Silver With Silver/Black Dials
Presto 07055 Cool-Touch Electric Ceramic Griddle, 20", Black
|Color||Black||Black||Black||Silver With Silver/Black Dials||Black|
|Item Dimensions||12.51 x 23.00 x 6.71 inches||11.50 x 26.25 x 2.50 inches||26.12 x 13.47 x 2.87 inches||13.50 x 11.50 x 7.12 inches||11.31 x 22.43 x 2.37 inches|
|Item Weight||8.00 lbs||6.50 lbs||5.70 lbs||8.00 lbs||5.01 lbs|
|Size||8-Serving||22-inch||One Size||13.5"(L) x 11.5"(W) x 7.12"(H)||20"|
Prepare appetizing meals and reward your palate without the fat and oil of frying or the mushiness that comes with microwaving. Start savoring the idea of easy gourmet cooking with the versatility of the Hamilton Beach all-in-one grill/griddle.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Plates come off and fit in dishwasher (easy cleanup)
- Small (again, easy cleanup)
- Grease drip collection works poorly. Some amount of grease gets to area around heating elements and into the base each use and builds up over time. This component is non-immersible and does not appear to have been designed with cleaning this area in mind (many screws, soldered connections). This eventually causes the unit to smoke when used. For me this lifespan was about 23 months or 40 uses (estimated).
- Small (low capacity - sufficient for a 2-person meal)
- Dials are loosely/cheaply attached. They rattle at the slightest touch.
It probably seems stupid that I'm so excited about a grill, but when you live in a shoebox, weight train, and do circus acrobatics for a living, it's really a large part of your life trying to shove enough protein in your face (god knows we can't afford to eat out after paying rent) and still have room to turn around in your overpriced shoebox.
Both sides are reversible for grill (ridges) or griddle (flat) so steak, chicken, pork chops, kebabs, etc: all a thing in our lives once more! I missed having an outdoor grill back in the day and god knows "grilling" in a pan on a hot plate is a no-go. We even "grilled" for his birthday party last weekend on this little guy, and put out enough steak, burgers, sausages, eggplant, zuchinni for 30 people. In our tiny freaking apartment. All the other New Yorkers who picture summer bbqs as something that requires going home to another state where people have things called "backyards" were blown away. I think I'm going to try to figure out how to do s'mores on this next time.
It's so useful that even though the landlord is replacing our stove, we're going to keep it. We still have no place for an outdoor grill, and buying a cast-iron griddle/grill to put on top of an electric stove is silly and wouldn't heat as quickly, plus those bastards are way more annoying to wash. I cannot over-emphasize: this appliance is so useful we're going to give it dedicated counter/cabinet space in *addition* to a working stove in a 500 sq foot apartment.
Totally, ridiculously happy with this purchase.
The only thing I can think of as far as people complaining of oil burning the coils is that they did not completely clean their pans so when they use the opposite sides the oils of course melts into the coils. This was the only thing I could think of, as mine as worked as should and everything goes to the drip pan in the middle.
Top reviews from other countries
A favor: calienta bastante bien y es facil regular la temperatura, tienen doble cara de plancha/parrilla y una parte donde gotea la grasa.
En contra: la limpieza, si bien no es muy dificil quitar las piezas para lavar, se adhieren más de lo esperable para una parrilla con ¨antiadherente¨ (y todos mis utencilios de palas, cucharas etc.. que uso con la parrilla son antiadherentes)