Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker with Browning Control, Non-Stick Grids, Indicator Lights, Lid Lock and Drip Tray, Stainless Steel (26010R)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Flipping Action Makes Thick, Fluffy Waffles With a Little Turn of the Wrist, You Can Effortlessly Bake Golden Brown, Belgian-Style Waffles Up to .87″ Thick, Just Like a Restaurant Chef
- Easy-Clean Nonstick Grids. Remove Your Waffle Easy and Ensure No Sticking or Scrapping. When Finished, the Grids Clean up With a Simple Wipe Down.
- Adjustable Browning Control. Cook Your Waffle Just the Way You Want It – Lighter or Darker.
- Indicator Lights. Power and Ready Indicator Lights Tell You When Power Is on and When to Add Batter.
- Lid Lock & Drip Tray for Mess-Free Cooking. the Lid Locks Securely in Place During Cooking and Flipping, and a Removable Drip Tray Catches Any Overflow. Drip Tray Can Be Washed in a Dishwasher Top Rack.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fluffy, right-from-the-baker Belgian waffles.
Make a breakfast treat worth waking up for with the Hamilton Beach Belgian Style Waffle Maker.
Hamilton Beach products are thoughtfully designed to make your life easier. We use consumer insights, in-depth research and rigorous testing to deliver the best solution to your everyday needs.
Whether it's preparing delicious meals and beverages effortlessly, or making your clothes look their best, you can count on the brand that has spent over 100 years creating products with you in mind.
Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker with Browning Control and Non-Stick Grids
Flip for thick, fluffy waffles.
With a simple twist of the handle, you can achieve professional results – the flipping action helps create fluffy waffles that are evenly browned. Use the adjustable browning controls to cook your waffle to the finish you want. The Belgian-style grids are nonstick, allowing for effortless release. Indicator lights let you know when the waffle maker is on and ready to cook.
- Flipping action makes restaurant-quality, thick, fluffy waffles
- Adjustable browning control makes the waffle crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside
- Power and ready indicator lights tell you when power is on and when to add batter
- Grids lock securely as waffles cook
- Deep Belgian pockets hold butter and syrup
- Easy-clean nonstick grids
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Cool-touch handle
Flip Waffles Like the Restaurant Pros
With a little turn of the wrist, the Hamilton Beach Belgian Style Waffle Maker lets you effortlessly bake thick, golden brown waffles, just like a restaurant chef.
During cooking, the lids lock securely in place and a drip tray catches any spills. The nonstick grids make removing your waffle easy and ensure no sticking or scrapping. When finished, the grids clean up with a simple wipe down and the drip tray can be washed in a dishwasher’s top rack.
Adjustable Browning Control
Cook your waffle just the way you want it – lighter or darker – with the adjustable browning control. Whatever shade you pick, you’ll get waffles that are golden brown and crispy on the outside and tenderly light on the inside.
Compare with similar items
BELLA (13591) Classic Rotating Non-Stick Belgian Waffle Maker with Removeable Drip Tray, Black
Cuisinart WAF-F10 Maker Waffle Iron, Single, Stainless steel
Cuisinart WAF-F20 Double Belgian Maker Waffle Iron, Silver
Hamilton Beach 2-Slice Non-Stick Belgian Waffle Maker with Browning Control, Indicator Lights, Compact Design, Premium Stainless Steel (26009)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Black||Stainless Steel||Silver||Premium Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||7.50 x 9.00 x 13.98 inches||13.39 x 9.45 x 7.28 inches||9.75 x 15.63 x 9.63 inches||10.63 x 16.50 x 10.25 inches||8.66 x 4.53 x 7.72 inches|
|Item Weight||5.30 lbs||5.00 lbs||7.60 lbs||13.00 lbs||—|
|Material||Nonstick Coating||Nonstick||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Enjoy delicious fluffy Belgian waffles with the Hamilton Beach Belgian Style Flip Waffle Maker. Made with easy to clean nonstick grids to bake the perfect waffle with deep pockets to hold butter and syrup. The indicator lights let you know just when to add the batter and the removable tray and grids make for easy cleanup. Removable drip tray for easy cleanup. The removable tray is referring to the bottom silver piece, not the griddles.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my 4th maker as all the other ones before it were effectively jokes.
This maker is simply excellently engineered.
It is so easy to keep it clean as it emits very little even when over-pouring batter. Most of the overflow falls into the overflow plate without leaving ugly batter to stain the rest of the maker.
The turning to start the making process has a nice click and locks in place.
The turning and opening hinges and mechanisms remain oil and goock (don't know what else to call it) free.
After almost a month of almost daily use, I have not had to either clean it or maintain it in any way except for an occasional wipe with a wet paper towel.
If only other products were this good.
Oh yeah, it makes the most awesome (fabulous) waffles compared to any I have ever tasted/made.
I can adjust the crispiness without causing burning.
A light coat of spray oil to hot waffle plates, improves use and makes cleaning easier.
Three levels of browning for different textures of crispy.
We’re practicing with blueberries, bananas and raisins inside!
But my pre-teen daughter loves waffles, and is one of the messiest, careless people I know. So I didn't want to spend a lot on a waffle iron that she would most certainly break if she could.
This Hamilton Beach flip waffle iron is perfect. The drip pan is what sold me. No mess. It cleans up so easy, and I can relax, knowing that even after she's dropped it twice now, it's held up just fine. No dings, no scratches, no dents.
Good price, good appliance.
Top international reviews
NOTE: many of these reviews say it's great you can pop the plates out to clean them but that is NOT this model. I'm not sure why the confusion but part of the reason I ordered this was to have removable plates, so take note when you read the other reviews.
Oherwise this is a great appliance and it makes evenly browned, fluffy waffles. You control the time so you can have crispy if you choose.
- Pretty easy to use straight out of the box
- Happy that I can make waffle like I find in stores.. so no need to buy fancy waffle anymore cos I can make it at home :)
- My kid loves it!
- It doesn't spill over and messy (at least on first attempt)
- It doesn't stick so the plate doesn't get too dirty surprisingly
- The waffle turns out pretty just like you find in stores
- 3 heat settings. I used number 3. Crusty on the outside and soft in the inside
- Green light indicator when waffle is ready
Not so favorite:
- Handle a bit wobbly
- There's a "new" smell but not too strong
- Wish the plate can be removed for washing
A little tip, once you pour in the mix, tilt the waffle maker so the mix fills up nearly all of the space. It makes a good full-size waffle that way.
I'm not sure what went wrong after a couple months - oiling the iron when the waffles started getting sticky, using pancake mix (modified for waffles), or just an appliance malfunction. The waffles split in half, stuck to each side of the iron. Last go, I cleaned the iron well and went back to krusteaz waffle mix - I was able to get the waffles out in one piece though not entirely effortlessly - we'll have to see next time. Problem is, waffle mix is hard to find here in Canada.
Update: After use on about 10 occasions I am certain that the non-stick surface degraded and now makes nothing but a mess - see picture.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION AND NEVER FULL THE MACHINE WITH YOUR WAFFLE MIX. JUST PUT THE RIGHT AMOUNT. Follow the instruction guide included.