Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker (26010)" and save 12% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker (26010)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FLIPPING ACTION MAKES THICK, FLUFFY WAFFLES. With a little turn of the wrist, you can effortlessly bake thick, golden brown, Belgian-style waffles, just like a restaurant chef.
- EASY-CLEAN NONSTICK GRIDS. Remove your waffle easy and ensure no sticking or scrapping. When finished, the grids clean up with a simple wipe down.
- ADJUSTABLE BROWNING CONTROL. Cook your waffle just the way you want it – lighter or darker.
- INDICATOR LIGHTS. Power and ready indicator lights tell you when power is on and when to add batter.
- LID LOCK & DRIP TRAY FOR MESS-FREE COOKING. The lid locks securely in place during cooking and flipping, and a removable drip tray catches any overflow. Drip tray can be washed in a dishwasher’s top rack.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Fluffy, right-from-the-baker Belgian waffles.
Flip for thick, fluffy waffles.
Make a breakfast treat worth waking up for with the Hamilton Beach Belgian Style Waffle Maker. With a simple twist of the handle, you can achieve professional results – the flipping action helps create fluffy waffles that are evenly browned. Use the adjustable browning controls to cook your waffle to the finish you want. The Belgian-style grids are nonstick, allowing for effortless release. Indicator lights let you know when the waffle maker is on and ready to cook. There’s no need to worry about a mess - the lids lock securely in place during cooking and a removable drip tray catches any overflow. The nonstick grids clean up with a simple wipe down and the drip tray washes clean in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Flipping action makes restaurant-quality, thick, fluffy waffles
- Adjustable browning control makes the waffle crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside
- Power and ready indicator lights tell you when power is on and when to add batter
- Grids lock securely as waffles cook
- Deep Belgian pockets hold butter and syrup
- Easy-clean nonstick grids
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Cool-touch handle
- Removable drip tray is dishwasher safe when placed in top rack of dishwasher
During cooking, the lids lock securely in place and a drip tray catches any spills. The nonstick grids make removing your waffle easy and ensure no sticking or scrapping. When finished, the grids clean up with a simple wipe down and the drip tray can be washed in a dishwasher’s top rack.
Adjustable Browning Control
Cook your waffle just the way you want it – lighter or darker – with the adjustable browning control. Whatever shade you pick, you’ll get waffles that are golden brown and crispy on the outside and tenderly light on the inside.
|Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker (26010)||Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker with Removable Plates (26030)|
|Flipping action makes restaurant-quality, thick, fluffy waffles||✓||✓|
|Adjustable browning control||✓||✓|
|Temperature Ready Light||✓||✓|
|Removable grids & drip tray are dishwasher safe||✓|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Silver||Black||Stainless Steel||Silver||Candy Apple Metallic Red||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||15.27 x 9.5 x 8.5 in||12 x 12 x 3 in||16.5 x 10.62 x 10.25 in||14.7 x 9.69 x 9.13 in||14.5 x 6.7 x 10.1 in||9.1 x 13.39 x 2.76 in|
|Material Type||Nonstick Coating||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Ceramic||Stainless Steel|
Enjoy delicious fluffy Belgian waffles with the Hamilton Beach Belgian Style Flip Waffle Maker. Made with easy to clean nonstick grids to bake the perfect waffle with deep pockets to hold butter and syrup. The indicator lights let you know just when to add the batter and the removable tray and grids make for easy cleanup. Removable drip tray for easy cleanup. The removable tray is referring to the bottom silver piece, not the griddles.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
only thing I do not like is that it makes much thinner Belgian waffles then you normally get at a restaurant or my last waffle maker made they are not thin as in "Waffle House waffles".
its not a problem I would just prefer them thicker.
I saw this waffle maker posted on a deal site and so I took a chance. For $19.99, what could I really lose? It was a chance well taken.
I think most of the reviewers have already covered the cooking part of the waffle maker well enough but I'll also add that we didn't have to do any tinkering with the timing of the waffles. Each one has come out perfectly nearly every time!
The biggest advantage here for me is in the simplicity of the design and in the clean up. The pan below plus the non-stick surface make it just absolutely simple. Rather than scrub and scrub, it's just wipe down, rinse off, put the pan in the dishwasher, and go.
As far as cons or dislikes, I really can't think of any. The size of the waffles aren't "restaurant size" by any means but they're plenty big enough for our family.
For a flippable waffle maker in this price range, it can't be beat!
I've bragged about this waffle maker so much to friends and family that they probably think I have a waffle loving issue. And many folks in our extended family may be receiving this waffle maker in the future as wedding and Christmas gifts!