4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker with Timer, Silver (25490A)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.83 x 10.39 x 5.91 inches|
|Item Weight||4.8 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quick and easy: With 4 easy steps, this breakfast sandwich maker cooks your custom sandwich in just 5 minutes. Perfect for brunch or a quick, healthy meal on the go.
- Two is better than one: Dual breakfast sandwich maker is great for kids, extra guests, or if you’re extra hungry.
- Create a custom sandwich: Whether you’re looking for low carb or protein packed, our complimentary breakfast maker recipe book puts plenty of fun and delicious meals right at your fingertips. Eliminate the bread and these are great for Keto and paleo diets too.
- Great gift: Perfect gift for Christmas, birthdays, father's day, mother's day, graduation, back to school and more. For easier cleanup, spray rings and cooking plate with nonstick spray before use and after washing
- Easy clean up: All removable parts on this breakfast maker are dishwasher safe.
- Included components: Quick and easy recipes
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Forget the fast food drive-through.
Cook two breakfast sandwiches to perfection and to your preferences, and know when it’s ready with the built-in digital timer. In five minutes or less, two perfectly assembled breakfast sandwiches are ready to eat.
Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker
Make hot, hearty breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwiches in 5 minutes or less!
Simply build the base of your sandwiches in the bottom layer, place the egg and your sandwich’s top layer on the upper cooking plate, and close the lid.
In just five minutes, your breakfast sandwiches are ready to eat. Explore more than 25 sandwich recipes on our website, from the traditional egg, ham, and cheese to more unique options like cheddar, apple, bacon, and egg croissant sandwich. All removable parts are dishwasher safe; surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating.
- Quick and easy
- Makes 1 or 2 sandwiches
- Ready in 5 minutes
- Cook delicious breakfast sandwiches in your own home
- Use your own fresh ingredients, including eggs, cheese, and much more
- Countdown timer with audible beep
- Quick and easy recipes included
- Easy cleanup - all removable parts are dishwasher safe
Quick and Easy
Easily create a breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwich. Perfect for brunch or a quick meal on the go.
Two Is Better Than One
Cook one or two sandwiches at once. Great for kids, extra guests, or if you’re extra hungry.
Use Your Own Fresh Ingredients
Customize your sandwich with your favorite bread, cheese, eggs, meats, and much more.
Just 4 Easy Steps!
Simply 1) add bread and precooked meat or cheese to the bottom cooking plate. 2) Crack an egg into the upper egg plate, then 3) layer the second piece of bread on top of the egg and close the lid. 4) Once your sandwich is done cooking, just slide the egg plate out to assemble the sandwich.
All removable parts are dishwasher safe; surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating.
Timer with Audible Tone
Know when your food is done cooking with built-in digital timer.
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, Black (25477)
Proctor Silex Sandwich Toaster, Omelet And Turnover Maker, White (25408Y)
Hamilton Beach 25478 Breakfast Sandwich Maker with Timer, Silver
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Top Priority Selling|
|Item Dimensions||7.83 x 10.39 x 5.91 inches||7.00 x 7.00 x 8.79 inches||4.59 x 10.42 x 11.00 inches||7.50 x 5.30 x 5.80 inches|
|Item Weight||4.80 lbs||1.47 lbs||3.09 lbs||2.50 lbs|
Forget the fast food drive-through. With the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, you can enjoy a hot, homemade breakfast sandwich in under 5 minutes. Simply place the ingredients inside, build the base of your sandwich in the bottom layer, place the egg on the cooking plate and close the lid. Slide the cooking plate out and your sandwich assembles itself. Open the lid and your hot breakfast sandwich is ready to eat. The included recipe book provides a variety of breakfast sandwich options, from the traditional egg, ham and cheese to the unique cheddar, apple, bacon and egg croissant sandwich.
By Hamilton Beach
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For me, I didn't like how the egg soaked into the bread..and then cooked. So what I did was I just added the egg without putting on the top bun. I let the egg cook until about 2 minutes left, THEN I opened up the top of the machine and added the top bun.
Also I felt like the machine made a mess out of the cheese. So what I did was I added my Kraft cheese RIGHT AFTER the machine was done cooking the sandwich. The heat of the sandwich melted the sandwich perfectly for me.
Everything else worked as advertised. I just needed to change up the workflow in order for the sandwich to fit my needs.
Of course my preferences are totally different from yours....or they could be the same.
Hope my review helped.
4 stars because of workflow that they stated in the manual.
So, yesterday...after contemplating what to do with a good amount of mashed potatoes I had left over, I decided to see how well some savory potato cakes would hold up in this breakfast sandwich maker. I can say that they turned out beautifully and so much better uniformed than those made on the stove. Whether you’re making the purposeful breakfast sandwich, or the occasional experimental pancake of sorts, this appliance is a handy tool in the kitchen. I’ve been very pleased with its daily performance.
Top reviews from other countries
If you get maple syrup, frozen pancakes, and frozen breakfast sausage patties (which you can pre-cook and store for a couple days in the fridge) you can make a replica of a certain griddle breakfast sandwich that tastes as good or better.