Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Hamilton Beach - Classic Chrome 4-Slice Extra-Wide Slot Toaster
|Price:||$48.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lifts slices higher with toast boost
- Cool touch exterior
- Auto shutoff
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome 4 Slice Toaster (24790)
Cuisinart CPT-340 Compact Stainless 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Stainless
KRUPS 1500578368 KH734D Breakfast Set 4-Slot Toaster with Brushed and Chrome Stainless Steel Housing, 4-Slices, Silver
BLACK+DECKER 4-Slice Extra-Wide Slot Toaster, Stainless Steel, Ombré Finish, TR4310FBD
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zui Deals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 8.75 in||12.25 x 11.9 x 8.7 in||10.8 x 10.7 x 7.5 in||13.5 x 13.34 x 8.58 in||11.5 x 10 x 7 in|
|Material Type||—||Stainless Steel||Polycarbonate||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
1-touch smart function buttonsâ€“defrost, reheat and cancel. Automatic shut-off. Toast boost. Bagel setting toasts cut side of bagel while only warming the round side. Extra-wide slots. Shade selector. 11 13/16' W x 8 11/' H x 12 1/4' D, weighs 6.44 lbs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only problem is, the icons for which "toasted more" and "toasted less" are very ambiguous, and I interpreted them exactly backwards!! I tried looking in the user guide, but it doesn't mention the icons at all, just says 'set your desired toasting level'. I'll also admit, if I'd ignored the icons and just assumed that turning clockwise would mean "more toasted" (which is conventional), all would have been fine!!
So anyway, the icons are confusing, but once I get past that, it works fine... so I've updated my rating.
I purchased this because it was one of the few to have better than 4-star reviews, but it isn't that great for us.
Main issue is that it doesn't really toast anything further than what I'd call "mildly toasted". My wife toasts store-bought waffles in it, and she really likes them "well done", and it just doesn't seem to be possible with this toaster!! Even set on high, the waffles only come out "mildly toasted". What's more, and really odd, is that running them back through for a second or even third cycle, doesn't seem to make them any further toasted. It is quite the disappointment!!
This was the worst toaster I ever bought will not be buying anything from this company again Burnes one side of the toast and the other is not done… I don’t have time to send back I just tossed it