Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Oven with Convection, Silver (31126)
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$17.43 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy access to food and countertop
- Easy to keep clean—food can’t spill on door
- Bake, broil & toast functions
- Convection circulates air for faster, even cooking
- 30 minute timer with ready bell and optional stay-on setting
- Includes bake pan and bake rack with two rack positions
- Removable crumb tray
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Door is removable for fast cleanup
Removable crumb tray
Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Oven with Convection, Silver (31126)
Small enough to fit on your counter but large enough to fit six slices of toast or a 12-inch pizza, the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Oven with Convection has an innovative roll-top door to increase workspace, visibility, and access to the oven. With its large capacity, you can handle many of your cooking tasks without ever turning on your regular oven. It’s packed with different options for baking, broiling, or toasting. This oven also has convection technology using a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. The 30 minute timer has a bell to let you know when baking is finished and the large window lets you monitor the progress of your meal or snack. The full-width crumb tray slides out from the front, allowing easy access for cleaning. Open the door and pull straight up to remove the door for fast cleanup. Removable parts can be washed in hot soapy water. A baking pan is included for preparing or reheating a variety of snacks, meals, or desserts. Easily adjust the rack for broiling, baking, or toasting.
- Fits a 12” pizza
- Fits a 9” x 11” baking pan
- 6 slice capacity
- Roll-top door increases workspace, visibility, and access to oven
- Toast, bake & broil settings - convection circulates air for even cooking
- 30 minute timer with ready bell and optional stay-on
- Includes baking pan and broil rack with two rack positions
- Easy Access to Food
- Easy Access to Countertop
- Easy to keep clean - food can't spill on door
Designed for easy access to your food
Say hello to easy access and goodbye to hard-to-reach toast. With its ability to maximize convenience, the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Convection Oven is an efficient, attractive addition to your busy kitchen. Designed with a curved glass door to make it easy to see food as it cooks, this stylish Convection Oven provides easy access to your toast, snacks, and meals. When it’s ready, your food is easily accessible through the large door opening.
The Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Oven with Convection can bake a 12-inch pizza, broil hamburgers, or make up to six slices of toast. Unlike many other toaster ovens, this oven lets you choose between bake and convection. The bake function is great for making delicious cakes and desserts. Use convection for crisp, golden-brown pizza and for an evenly cooked, caramelized crust on baked goods.
Toast, bake, broil, and convection settings
Intuitive controls make this oven incredibly easy to use. Use the top dial to select a temperature ranging from 150°F to 450°F. The middle dial lets you choose bake, toast, convection bake, or broil, and the lower dial lets you choose between the stay-on setting and a 30-minute cooking timer with ready bell. Even cleanup has been made easy by the front-removable crumb tray that slides straight out.
Double your baking options with convection technology
Instead of having heat come from just one central area, this oven's convection technology features a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. Choose between traditional baking – ideal for cupcakes, cakes and soft baked goods – or convection baking – ideal for a crispy pizzas, cookies or even taquitos.
Compare to similar items
This item Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Oven with Convection, Silver (31126)
BLACK+DECKER 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel, TO1303SB
Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven, Red (31337)
Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless
BLACK+DECKER 4-Slice Countertop Toaster Oven, Stainless steel Silver TO1322SBD
Oster Large Capacity Countertop 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven, Black/Polished Stainless, TSSTTVMNDG
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.76 x 16.75 x 19.76 in||15.5 x 10 x 8.4 in||16.12 x 11.93 x 8.97 in||16.93 x 18.5 x 10.04 in||9 x 11 x 15.5 in||19.76 x 15.37 x 11.38 in|
|Item Weight||13.4 lbs||7.5 lbs||8.22 lbs||18.64 lbs||7.85 lbs||20.3 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
You won’t find a design like the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door anywhere else. Its unique and large opening make food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, it frees up your countertop space in front. Best of all, it’s easy to keep clean because food can’t spill on the door. With a 6 slice toast capacity and four cooking settings, you can enjoy everything from crispy toast, broiled fish and mouthwatering roasted vegetables. Easy dials make it simple to choose bake, broil and toast settings. This oven also has convection technology using a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. It also features a 30 minute timer with auto shutoff, so you know when your food is ready. Or you can choose an optional stay-on setting for food requiring more time. The Easy Reach Toaster Oven comes with a bake pan, bake rack and removable crumb tray.
Top customer reviews
So here is my list of pros so far:
1. The roll up door is AWESOME. It, clears up so much space on my counter. I can actually put my plate down in front of the toaster and retrieve my items without burning my knuckles on a hot door.
2. It's a smaller profile then my old toaster with similar interior space, which is plenty big enough for my needs.
3. The baking pan can be used to cook on or it can be placed on the bottom side of the baking rack to catch drippings instead of stuff dripping onto the heating elements.
4. It heats up quickly an does a good job on the items I have cooked/toasted so far. (I've only had it a few days so I haven't had the opportunity to cook much yet.)
5. Good price! I only paid $50 because it was on sale and there was a coupon.
6. Did I mention the roll up door? Why doesn't every toaster oven have this feature?
List of cons:
1. This thing throws off a lot of heat, more so than my old toaster oven. Im not sure if it's because it's a higher wattage then my old one or less insulation or a combination of both. This might be a nice "feature" in the winter when I want to warm my hands up on a cold morning lol. But for real, keep the kids, pets and flammable items clear of the toaster.
2. The fan on convection mode is a bit loud / rattly sounding like its rubbing on metal. Again, I paid $50 dollars I'm sure I will get over the sound.
Over all I'm please with my purchase.
So anyway, here are some measurements for the Hamilton Beach you may find helpful.
Cord: About 35" long, it comes out the bottom of the oven towards the right-hand side as you're facing the front of the oven.
Exterior Dimensions: I included the handle and the pizza bump in my measurements. 18.5" Wide x 15" Deep x 14" High when the door is raised.
Interior Dimensions: (Rack) 13" Wide x 10" Deep not including the pizza bump.
A pan comes with it; it measures 11" x 9" and is about the same height as a cookie sheet.
1. The crumb tray is easy to remove and clean.
2. It is not all stainless. The top and interior appears to be, but the sides are metal painted in a graphite gray color with a slight sparkle.
3. I'm shocked at the heat this puts off. I can feel the heat from it when I walk within 18" of the front. My old T-Fal Avanti oven must have been well-insulated as I never felt any heat when standing near the oven and I could actually touch that T-Fal with my bare hands and not feel it was too hot to be dangerous. With this Hamilton-Beach oven, you WILL get burned if you touch it long enough. So I wouldn't recommend this around kids unless they are supervised.
4. There are 4 rod-type heating elements, two in the top and two on the bottom.
As far as baking, it does the job fairly well. You can fit a 12" pizza on the rack in this. The convection fan is quiet. It can hold 6 regular-size pieces of toast, toasts evenly, but I'd still rather use my toaster for toast and leave this for baking.
It has a mechanical timer and "dings" once when it shuts off, unless you set the timer way as far as it will go and it stays on. I never use that as I think the stay-on feature could be dangerous. Otherwise, the maximum setting is 30 minutes.