Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on January 18, 2011
This toaster oven works really well! It's pretty big so you can put lots of bread in there or even bake a pizza in there if you want. I'm not a huge fan of the analog knobs and the way you have to turn a couple of them just to be able to toast some bread but it does what it's supposed to so I can't really complain. Overall I love this toaster oven, the only thing I might change about it is the knobs, turn them into a digital pad or something. But if you are looking for a good sized toaster oven at a reasonable prize, look no farther!
on November 29, 2012
I bought this in February of 2011. It worked fine but the words started to wear off and you couldn't tell what setting you were using. I complained and they sent a whole new oven! That was OK, but now, barely a year later, just out of warranty, the elements for toasting and other baking are not working at all. I'm not at all satisfied with this. Since it's no longer under warranty, I'm out of luck.
on November 9, 2012
Bought this to replace a higher-end toaster over that crapped out after two years. (I've learned that these things have about a two year life span - especially since I use them often.)I'll never pay more than $50 for one.
Does everything I want. Convection feature is great, broils sufficiently and my old broiler pan fits perfectly. Doesn't do a full sized pizza, though (those were about $30 more). Only two complaints are: 1. The timer sometimes sticks. After the second burnt left-over meal, I use a back-up timer. 2. The pan that comes with it could be better.
on March 25, 2013
I've owned many toaster ovens over the years, and have always had to deal with the same problem...very slow toasting. They are great for cooking or heating up foods, but have always taken forever to toast bread. Not the case with this one. It still takes a bit longer than a regular toaster, but as toaster ovens go, this is the best I've owned in years. Keep waiting for it to revert to the typical toaster oven slowness, but I've had it for a couple months and it still works great. Liked it so much, I bought one for my Mom. Last few ovens were Black & Decker, which always had issues. This is my first Hamilton Beach, and so far, I'm very happy with it. Will update if problems develop.
on June 20, 2013
I ordered this toaster oven as a gift for my son who lives in another state. I just went to visit him and noticed that the toaster oven is NOT a convection toaster oven as advertised. It is a run-of-the-mill toaster oven. I would never have paid this much money for a refurbished toaster oven. I will pursue this with Amazon to let them know that this scam is going on.
on January 16, 2013
The convection fan vibrates the thinly constructed oven to the point that you might not want to use it just to avoid the racket. It is an advantage, though, if you want to be reminded the oven is on even if you are in another part of the house. Also, if you ever want to pull toast off of the oven grate be sure to have oven mits handy since there is no handle included to pull the grate out far enough to reach inside without branding your hand.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2013
It took quite a while to decide on a toaster oven. My SO and I did a lot of research on different brands, different sizes, ect. We knew we would use this as much as, and maybe even more often than the microwave, so we were trying to find a solid purchase. We chose correctly. Perfect size for the two of us, works as it should, and we have never had a problem with it. I would recommend a buy if you're in the market.
on January 26, 2013
I purchased this oven in 2004. Loved it until the timer went out. I was releived to find the same on online. It came in the original box, well packaged. Must have been lost in a warehouse somewhere. I have tested this one and it is just the same as the old one. I toast, bake and warm food with no issues. Very durable and easy to use. Hamilton Beach should go back to the tried and true way of manufacturing products.
on April 12, 2013
I bought this thinking it would be perfect, but when I got it I was highly disappointed! It is made of very cheap material, and one of the hinges was broken, and the button panel was popped out, and the door wouldn't close all the way! My advice is DON'T buy this, cause you will end up like me sending it back!!!!!!
on June 8, 2013
Product description is false. This is not a "Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven" it's simply a Hamilton Beach TOASTER oven -- not a convection. Displeased. Would not recommend this seller based on this purchase. The ONLY saving grace to this purchase was that it was "Fulfilled by Amazon". After talking to an Amazon Customer Service rep, they made it right and I was OK with the purchase of a regular "toaster" oven even though I'd ORDERED it because it was listed as a convection (it was a gift to replace my mother's recently broken table-top convection oven). Amazon's prompt attention was the only redeeming factor in this purchase, otherwise, I would have given it ONE star based on the merchant's false advertising alone.