Hamilton Beach Electric Carving Knife with Case (74275)
|Price:||$17.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact case neatly stores everything
- Easily carves meats and slices breads
- Stainless steel blades and carving fork
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Hamilton Beach Electric Carving Knife with Case (74275)
Cuisinart CEK-40 Electric Knife B00004WKI3
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Length||6.9 inches||12.38 inches||11.8 inches||12 inches|
|Item Package Weight||2.35 pounds||1.65 pounds||2.3 pounds||4.25 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Hamilton Beach Electric Knife with Storage Case
Make your holiday roast even more impressive by serving it perfectly cut. Or slice your favorite artisan breads, meats and cheese to create a deli classic at home. With a comfortable handle that’s easy to grip, the Hamilton Beach Electric Knife lets you make precise slices with little effort. The stainless steel blade never needs sharpening and removes easily for quick cleaning. The included stainless steel fork lets you go straight from carving to serving. And the storage case makes it simple to keep everything together in one small space.
- Space-saving storage case
- Stainless steel blade and fork
- Perfect for carving meat and slicing all types of bread
Top Customer Reviews
I don't have any "Pros" about this knife
1) The 7-1/2 inch blade (the actual length with serrated edges) wasn't long enough to adequately cut through a large turkey.
2) The handle is not designed well. It is heavy and just does not fit well in the hand. I found that as I was cutting, my hand quickly got tired but the way the handle and the "on" button are designed it was very difficult to change my hand position. It would have helped if the on button could be locked to the "on" position.
3) While cutting the turkey the blades kept bending. The knife failed miserably cutting through the joints. The blades are definitely the flimsiest of any of the electric knives I've owned.
The primary reason I purchased the knife was to cut turkeys, oven roaster chickens, etc. I'm sure the knife would do well cutting bread or soft meats such as a salami, but I have STRONG doubts it could handle slicing a hard piece of beef such as a cold cooked brisket (the secondary reason I bought the knife).
I'm going to check on the return policy about getting my money back. This is one of the few purchases from Amazon.com that I've made since Amazon first came online, that I have wanted to return.
This is the first time I have ever been so dissatisfied with a product that I wrote a review. Unless you have big hands, forget about this knife. I returned it...thank you Amazon!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it just not what I expected it gets so hot right away that I have to use a wet towel to hold it and still don't cutPublished 15 days ago by mike
I am sure it will do a great job, come turkey time- I do like the handy storage casePublished 23 days ago by Ron Cameron
Bought this to help cut up food at the no-kill dog rescue shelter I volunteer at. It's so much better than the one we had, we can cut up a lot more food easier!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Button for releasing blade misplaced on grip handle so that blade releases when you are trying to cut. DANGEROUSPublished 1 month ago by L. Harrison