Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor, with Bowl Sc..." and save 40% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor, with Bowl Scraper (70730)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor, ChefPrep with 525-Watts (70670)
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack and Snap Food Processor (70725A)
Oster FPSTFP1355 2-Speed 10-Cup Food Processor, 500-watt
BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600B
Hamilton Beach 70510 4 Cup Stack & Snap Compact Food Processor, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black and Silver||Black||Black||Black||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||8.43 x 10.25 x 15.47 in||7.84 x 9.72 x 15.12 in||8.46 x 9.06 x 16.14 in||9.4 x 8.7 x 16.4 in||7.8 x 11.26 x 15.67 in||8.25 x 6 x 13.5 in|
|Item Weight||6.2 lbs||7 lbs||6.57 lbs||10 lbs||—||3.5 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||, ,||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic|
|Size||10 Cup||10 Cup||12 Cup||10-Cup||8 Cup||4_cup|
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there's no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The chute size is perfect for a 2 lb block of cheese. You don't have to cut block multiple times to make it fit.
2. the suction cups on the bottom are perfect to keep it stable and in place, but not so big that you can't get the dang thing off the counter when your done.
3. I have seen comments that it leaks when doing liquids. I mixed some barbeque sauce that used one bottle of craft, some spices, and a shot of black velvet, and it didn't spill out. The pitcher was about half full. It is not a blender. If you want to make mixed drinks with it then you may get spilling, through the center driver shaft chute, and It says not to use to crush ice, So use at own risk for that.
4. The scraper feature can be useful for some things and works well. Most of the time I don't use it. Not a primary selling point for me.
My only knock on the processor is the knob. It turns one way for pulse and the other for speed 1 & 2. It is very easy to spring back to speed 1 when you let go from pulse. Not a big deal. Maybe future designs would have a separate button for pulse.
All in all, works great, looks nice on the counter and good price.
Well yesterday the unit smoked heavily while using it. Waited for it to cool and tried again.. no luck, It was dead.
Called Warranty company this morning and they said they cant cover until the manufacturer's warranty is in effect.
Called Hamilton beach - they said they will cover the unit and not shipping.
Well they charged me close to $12 to ship a replacement unit - Almost 1/3 of the price of machine. Have to wait 7 business days (I was asked to cut the plug, take a picture of the unit and email them - which I did).
I asked if they could expedite it.. and they said it would be $50- 60 more for shipping.
Going the normal shipping route.. it will be interesting to see how many days it arrives in.
Next time I am spending a little more and getting something better... disappointed.