Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable B..." and save 34% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable Brewstation Summit Dispensing Coffee Machine (48464)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enclosed brewing system with internal heater keeps coffee hot and fresh for up to 4 hours
- Maintains fresh-brewed flavor
- Brews up to 12 cups like a traditional drip coffee maker
- Works like a traditional drip coffee maker but holds coffee in an internal tank. No carafe needed.
- Holds coffee hot and fresh
- Press bar to dispense. It's ready when you are.
- Dispenses one cup at a time
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The BrewStation 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker offers convenient one-hand dispensing without a conventional glass carafe. There's no pouring or spills, and nothing fragile to break and replace. Best of all, there's nothing to give your coffee that scorched flavor, so you can help yourself to cup after cup of fresh-tasting coffee. The enclosed brewing system and gentle keep-warm heater ensure that coffee holds in heat and flavor for hours. Brewing is easy because you make coffee the way you always have, by adding water and filling a paper or permanent filter with ground coffee.
48464 BrewStation 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker
- Coffee is dispensed right into your cup; there’s no breakable glass carafe or messy pouring to contend with
- Gentle heater maintains coffee’s temperature without scorching the flavor, so your last cup tastes as fresh as the first
- Versatile brewing options include Regular, Bold and 1-4 Cups
- Programmable timer with auto-shutoff time that’s customizable from 0-4 hours
- Stainless steel on control panel for added style
Use coffeemaker cleaner monthly (once a week in areas with hard water) to prevent deposits that adversely affect coffeemaker performance and can decrease the life of your appliance.
Care & Cleaning
Before first use, wash the coffee tank, filter basket and drip tray in hot, soapy water. Never put the coffee tank or removable reservoir in the dishwasher.
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable Brewstation Dispensing Coffee Machine, Summit Ultra (48465)
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable BrewStation Dispensing Coffee Machine (47900)
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable BrewStation Dispensing Coffee Machine (47950)
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable BrewStation Dispensing Coffee Machine (47380)
Hamilton Beach 46205 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel/Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||8.19 x 11.03 x 15.15 in||8.19 x 11.03 x 15.16 in||11.25 x 11.25 x 16 in||10.43 x 10.04 x 14.37 in||9.1 x 11.25 x 14.25 in||7.41 x 9.26 x 13.78 in|
|Item Weight||5.51 lbs||7 lbs||2 lbs||6.92 lbs||—||5.29 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||plastic||Plastic|
No matter how much you try, it’s impossible to get freshly brewed flavor from coffee that’s been sitting on a hot plate too long. That’s why we created the Hamilton Beach BrewStation, the only coffeemaker that keeps coffee tasting fresh for up to four hours. This best-selling coffee maker works just like a traditional, automatic drip brewer, but with a notable difference: it brews into an internal tank instead of a carafe. This innovation in brewing technology is what will make your last cup taste just as fresh as the first. An internal heater keeps coffee at the perfect temperature for up to four hours, so you can refuel with a fresh, hot cup throughout your morning. And with no glass carafe, you have nothing fragile to break and replace. Instead, you can easily pour a cup with the one-handed simplicity of a dispensing bar. The BrewStation lets you customize your cup with brewing options like bold, regular, small batches and even iced coffee. The internal tank and brew basket both remove for easy fill-up and cleaning.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's what this 71 year old man experienced in his first week with the "POT" I used the old gold mesh filter I used on prior brewer. Makes the same very good cup of coffes as others before it. I plugged it in, yes, a short plug. filled it to 12 cups, found it much easier to fill than prior machine; Set warming time, pushed "ON" It brewed quickly, I pushed my large thick ceramic cup against the fill bar and watched it fill quickly with hot coffee! no spills, no chills. There was no dripping from the spout. Yes, there was some water vapor coming from the top of te brewer, I and my wife are having NO problems with the machine, Really, people!! This, by the way, is my first ever review of a product. I felt it necessary to respond to the bum rap this product was getting. No, I don't work for, or own stock in H.B Co.
- I love that this is easy to use with both travel cups and regular coffee cups.
- A huge and well applauded update from the previous model is where you pour in the water. I love the easy to read water "cup" markings and that opening is very large to pour water in. I only use the hose on my faucet (as opposed to filling coffee basin and carefully pouring in that amount of water). This makes filling up the water so much easier.
- I like the "clean" reminder, this is very helpful to remind me to do my monthly cleaning.
- The four hour "keep warm" function is great. I love that we program a 6:00am brew start time and it will still be warm at 7:00am (until 10:00am) if we wake up later.
- I haven't used the "brew strength" function but it seems like a great option.
- the rubber grips on the bottom of the coffee maker are easily popped off by any slight movement of the coffee pot.