Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable B...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable Brewstation Summit Dispensing Coffee Machine (48464)
|Price:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$23.00 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One-hand dispensing - no carafe, no pouring, no spills, Uses your favorite ground coffee
- Brew multiple cups of coffee and dispense one fresh cup at a time, Versatile brewing - choose from bold, regular, iced coffee or small-batch options
- Adjustable auto shutoff - customizable from 0-4 hours, Never break another glass carafe
- Gentle warming heater maintains coffee's temperature - no hot plate to scorch coffee flavor,Programmable clock/timer,No hot plate to scorch coffee flavor
- Dimensions (inches): 15.16 H x 8.19 W x 11.03 D
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable Brewstation Summit Dispensing Coffee Machine (48464)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Care & Cleaning
Before first use, wash the coffee tank, filter basket and drip tray in hot, soapy water. Never put the coffee tank or removable reservoir in the dishwasher. Use coffeemaker cleaner monthly (once a week in areas with hard water) to prevent deposits that adversely affect coffeemaker performance and can decrease the life of your appliance.
48464 BrewStation 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker
The BrewStation 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker offers convenient one-hand dispensing without a conventional glass carafe. There's no pouring or spills, and nothing fragile to break and replace. Best of all, there's nothing to give your coffee that scorched flavor, so you can help yourself to cup after cup of fresh-tasting coffee. The enclosed brewing system and gentle keep-warm heater ensure that coffee holds in heat and flavor for hours. Brewing is easy because you make coffee the way you always have, by adding water and filling a paper or permanent filter with ground coffee.
- Coffee is dispensed right into your cup; there’s no breakable glass carafe or messy pouring to contend with
- Gentle heater maintains coffee’s temperature without scorching the flavor, so your last cup tastes as fresh as the first
- Versatile brewing options include Regular, Bold and 1-4 Cups
- Programmable timer with auto-shutoff time that’s customizable from 0-4 hours
- Stainless steel on control panel for added style
Top Customer Reviews
Here's what this 71 year old man experienced in his first week with the "POT" I used the old gold mesh filter I used on prior brewer. Makes the same very good cup of coffes as others before it. I plugged it in, yes, a short plug. filled it to 12 cups, found it much easier to fill than prior machine; Set warming time, pushed "ON" It brewed quickly, I pushed my large thick ceramic cup against the fill bar and watched it fill quickly with hot coffee! no spills, no chills. There was no dripping from the spout. Yes, there was some water vapor coming from the top of te brewer, I and my wife are having NO problems with the machine, Really, people!! This, by the way, is my first ever review of a product. I felt it necessary to respond to the bum rap this product was getting. No, I don't work for, or own stock in H.B Co.
My coffee is always piping hot, and stays hot for up to 4 hours after brewing. The program feature works great every time. And I'm really not sure why so many people are having problems getting the coffee from the spout into their cups. I have never had even a drip of coffee spill while filling my mug. I tend to be a slow coffee drinker, and use a travel mug most of the time. Even with a thick walled mug I have not experienced any problems.
I have had some condensation water spill when I lift the lid, but I had that with my old coffee pot, too. And being in the kitchen, I grab a towel or a sponge and just wipe it up. Not a problem, in my opinion.
I am having trouble understanding why the brewstation is getting such poor reviews. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could. I really love it that much!
The manufacturer claims that the coffee tank is insulated, but it is a very thin amount of insulation. A small heater underneath the coffee tank heats a small rectangle of metal at the bottom of the coffee tank. You can hear a "sizzling" sound all the while coffee is heating.
- Convenient to not have to deal with a carafe
- Coffee tastes great, if you drink it within 15-20 minutes after brewing
- No problems with pouring water into the tank using the removable coffee tank
- Travel mugs fit fine under the dispensing spout
- Coffee begins to taste burned after 30 minutes in the heated coffee tank
- Manufacturer says to not clean coffee tank in dishwasher
- Coffee tank has many nooks and crannies and is difficult to hand wash
If you drink your coffee quickly after brewing, this might be just right for you. It could also be handy if you have company or in an office setting, as self-serving is fast and easy without a carafe.
However, if you dislike the taste of coffee that sits on a burner for too long, and a pot of coffee lasts you for several hours, you probably won't like this Brewstation.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had an older model that finally cratered. I wanted the serve-a-cup or thermos feature and found a GAMILTOn Beach on Amazon. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Love this machine super easy to fill and clean, makes great coffee what more can you ask!Published 10 hours ago by mary harte
We had a Keurig for about a year. At first it was nice because of all the different k cups you can buy, but after the hype runs out you realize they are expensive. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by Amazon Customer
We've had this product before. Fits our needs and performs as expected.Published 1 day ago by Ken Burns
Never had a roach issue until I purchased this coffee maker! They hide inside it. So grossed out! Have cleaned it out several times and still the same issue! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Hector Cavazos
This will be my third coffee maker. We moved and ours disappeared. I also have one on our hobby farm and R.V.
I will always use this style. Read more
This coffee maker has met my expectations in every way and I would highly recommend itPublished 1 day ago by Ronald Prevatt
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.