Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable B...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 54% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable Brewstation Summit Dispensing Coffee Machine (48464)
|You Save:||$23.67 (39%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One-hand dispensing - no carafe, no pouring, no spills, Uses your favorite ground coffee
- Brew multiple cups of coffee and dispense one fresh cup at a time, Versatile brewing - choose from bold, regular, iced coffee or small-batch options
- Adjustable auto shutoff - customizable from 0-4 hours, Never break another glass carafe
- Gentle warming heater maintains coffee's temperature - no hot plate to scorch coffee flavor,Programmable clock/timer,No hot plate to scorch coffee flavor
- Dimensions (inches): 15.16 H x 8.19 W x 11.03 D
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Care & Cleaning
Before first use, wash the coffee tank, filter basket and drip tray in hot, soapy water. Never put the coffee tank or removable reservoir in the dishwasher. Use coffeemaker cleaner monthly (once a week in areas with hard water) to prevent deposits that adversely affect coffeemaker performance and can decrease the life of your appliance.
48464 BrewStation 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker
The BrewStation 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker offers convenient one-hand dispensing without a conventional glass carafe. There's no pouring or spills, and nothing fragile to break and replace. Best of all, there's nothing to give your coffee that scorched flavor, so you can help yourself to cup after cup of fresh-tasting coffee. The enclosed brewing system and gentle keep-warm heater ensure that coffee holds in heat and flavor for hours. Brewing is easy because you make coffee the way you always have, by adding water and filling a paper or permanent filter with ground coffee.
- Coffee is dispensed right into your cup; there’s no breakable glass carafe or messy pouring to contend with
- Gentle heater maintains coffee’s temperature without scorching the flavor, so your last cup tastes as fresh as the first
- Versatile brewing options include Regular, Bold and 1-4 Cups
- Programmable timer with auto-shutoff time that’s customizable from 0-4 hours
- Stainless steel on control panel for added style
Compare to similar items
This item Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable Brewstation Summit Dispensing Coffee Machine (48464)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||8.19 x 11.03 x 15.15 in||8.19 x 11.03 x 15.16 in||7.41 x 9.26 x 13.78 in||11.25 x 11.25 x 16 in|
|Item Weight||5.51 lbs||7 lbs||5.29 lbs||2 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic|
The Hamilton Beach 12 Cup BrewStation coffee maker offers convenient one-hand dispensing without a conventional glass carafe. There's no pouring or spills, and nothing fragile to break and replace.
Top Customer Reviews
Here's what this 71 year old man experienced in his first week with the "POT" I used the old gold mesh filter I used on prior brewer. Makes the same very good cup of coffes as others before it. I plugged it in, yes, a short plug. filled it to 12 cups, found it much easier to fill than prior machine; Set warming time, pushed "ON" It brewed quickly, I pushed my large thick ceramic cup against the fill bar and watched it fill quickly with hot coffee! no spills, no chills. There was no dripping from the spout. Yes, there was some water vapor coming from the top of te brewer, I and my wife are having NO problems with the machine, Really, people!! This, by the way, is my first ever review of a product. I felt it necessary to respond to the bum rap this product was getting. No, I don't work for, or own stock in H.B Co.
- I love that this is easy to use with both travel cups and regular coffee cups.
- A huge and well applauded update from the previous model is where you pour in the water. I love the easy to read water "cup" markings and that opening is very large to pour water in. I only use the hose on my faucet (as opposed to filling coffee basin and carefully pouring in that amount of water). This makes filling up the water so much easier.
- I like the "clean" reminder, this is very helpful to remind me to do my monthly cleaning.
- The four hour "keep warm" function is great. I love that we program a 6:00am brew start time and it will still be warm at 7:00am (until 10:00am) if we wake up later.
- I haven't used the "brew strength" function but it seems like a great option.
- the rubber grips on the bottom of the coffee maker are easily popped off by any slight movement of the coffee pot.
BUT- this model is much improved! Those two issues are gone. As far as others here saying it won't dispense with thick cups....not sure what they heck they are filling...maybe a stone chiseled mug with 2 inch rim thickness...I don't know. I have no issues with normal "thick rim mugs" with my unit. See my picture of it pouring into my thick mug. The spout output is at least 1 inch from the button. If your mug does not clear, you need another mug. No condensation at all on my unit either. They have put in two fixes with a much improved catch ramp built into the coffee filter holder and the area at the top back at the lid hinge now allows the condensation to drip directly into the water well where you pour the water. Problems solved!
I think competitors write bogus reviews to scare people into not buying the product. Don't listen to it. This is the new and improved version! It's narrower, more compact, has a bold setting and does not drip lid condensation into the drip tray like the old one did. This one rocks!
The only thing that's nit picky is filling it with water. Using the coffee carafe you need to rinse it well first. Or, you need another container marked at 12 cups to use to fill it with each time. Other than that, perfection with this version.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.