4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker, 7 quart with Clip-Tight Sealed Lid, Stainless Steel (33476), Silver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Clip-tight sealed lid for spill resistance
- More programming options than Crock-Pot Smart-Pot slow cooker
- Flexible programming options: mix & match high, low & Warm heat settings with 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 hours cooking time
- Removable, dishwasher safe stoneware vessel and glass lid
- Automatically switches to Warm when cooking time is complete
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Clip-tight, sealed lid helps prevent messy spills.
Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker
Know When Dinner Will Be Ready With Flexible Programming Options.
Cook any slow cooker recipe effortlessly, and in the time you need it, with the Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker. Easily schedule your meal to be ready when you want it with programmable times ranging from 30 minutes to 18 hours and low or high heat settings.
There’s no need to monitor the cooking process – the wraparound element provides even heating that doesn’t even require stirring. And a countdown timer lets you keep track of when dinner will be ready. Once cooking time is up, the slow cooker automatically switches to warm. When you’re done, both the lid and crock remove easily and can go into the dishwasher for cleanup.
- Mix and match any temperature with your choice of cooking times
- Countdown timer shows you how much cooking time remains
- Cook from 30 minutes to 18 hours
- Heat setting - choose high, low, or warm
- Automatically switches to warm when cooking time is up
- Wraparound element for even heating
- Removable, dishwasher safe stoneware & lid
- Perfect size for 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast
- 7 quart capacity
Easy, Flexible Programming Options
Use the easy-clean touch pad to choose high or low temperature setting and cooking times ranging from 30 minutes to 18 hours. A countdown timer displays remaining cooking time.
Automatically Switches to Warm
Once your cooking time is up, the slow cooker automatically shifts to warm. The warm setting is ideal for buffets or when dinner ends up later than you planned.
Create Effortlessly Delicious Dinners
Cook home-made meals for your family without having to spend the whole day in the kitchen. .. now that’s Good Thinking.
Clip-tight sealed lid for spill resistance
Clip-tight sealed lid locks onto slow cooker to help prevent messy spills.
Dishwasher Safe For Quick and Easy Cleanup
The removable stoneware and glass lid are both dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.
|Hamilton Beach Crock Caddy Insulated Bag (Sold Separately)|
|Fits most 4 to 8 quart slow cookers||✓|
|Take your slow cooker anywhere||✓|
|Helps prevent messy spills||✓|
|Perfect for transporting hot meals||✓|
|Front opening simplifies loading||✓|
|Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker With Temperature Probe, 6-Quart (33969A)||Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker, 7 quart with Clip-Tight Sealed Lid, Stainless Steel (33476)|
|Thermometer probe displays the actual temperature of meat as it cooks||✓|
|Clip-tight gasket lid||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach (33473) Slow Cooker, Programmable, 7 Quart, Silver
Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker, 7-Quart with Lid Latch Strap, Black (33474)
Hamilton Beach 33861 Programmable Slow Cooker, 6 Quart, Dual Digital Timer, Stainless Steel
Hamilton Beach (33969A) Slow Cooker, Programmable, 6 Quart With Temperature Probe, Sealing Lid and Transport Clips, Stainless Steel
Crock-Pot 7-Qt. Cook n' Carry Programmable Countdown Slow Cooker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Texas & Beyond|
|Color||Silver||7-Quart||Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black|
|Item Dimensions||9.63 x 16.5 x 16.38 in||11.7 x 17.6 x 9.9 in||11.7 x 17.6 x 9.9 in||11.22 x 17.13 x 10.94 in||10.25 x 16 x 16.13 in||—|
|Size||7 quart||7-Quart||7-Quart||6 quart||6-Quart||7 quart|
With the Hamilton Beach programmable 7 quart slow cooker, making a delicious, home-cooked meal is as easy as putting a few ingredients in the crock and turning it on. This slow cooker gives you the ultimate selection of temperature and cooking time combinations.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Say you're cooking up a pot of bone broth, and after 8 hours on high it's looking pretty good. Not done, but 6 more hours on low will be just perfect. So you hit the time and temp buttons to adjust from 'high' to 'low', and the timer from 2 remaining hours to 6, and head out for your day, expecting the unit to switch to warm 'automatically' once the 6 hours have passed. After all, it says right in the description, 'Once your cooking time is up, the slow cooker automatically shifts to Warm.'
Eh...not so much. It took three attempts (and two batches of broth and one roast chucked in the bin because they were cold when I got back to them) to decode the correct way to 'reset' the timer.
You MUST switch the unit off entirely before changing the time/temp. If you do not (as far as I can tell) it will finish the cycle it was doing and then SHUT OFF!
The last two items cooked in this unit required more than 10 hours. It was simple to make that happen once I figured it all out. Mid-cycle, simply turn off the unit. I waited 30 seconds just to be sure. Then, I turned it back on and re-selected the time/temp I wanted to complete cooking and walked away. When I got home (or woke up, as one case was) the unit was happily sitting at 'warm'.
Now that I know how to use it for my needs,it's damn near perfect.
I do wonder if it runs a little 'hot' however. though I see no specifications in the manual as to how 'high' high temp it, it sent my broth into a heavy boil after 4 hours. Low was a considerable simmer. Other slow cookers I have had never seemed to be that hot, but then this is the largest model I've ever owned. You may need to adjust your cooking time to adapt to this.
P.S. Get the crock pot liners. So easy to clean up.