4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Hamilton Beach Works with Alexa Smart Coffee Maker, Programmable, 12 Cup Capacity, Black and Stainless Steel (49350) – A Certified for Humans Device
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Alexa turn on my coffee maker smart 12 cup coffee maker works with Alexa giving you the ability to ask your Alexa app or Alexa smart speaker to start brewing change brew strength or turn off the coffee maker the clock automatically keeps the correct time by syncing wirelessly with the app you can easily program for wake-up ready coffee using routines in the Alexa app visit the Alexa app regularly to learn new functions or things to say as launches new commands
- certified for humans - Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free no patience needed - it's actually simple
- Works with alexa this smart coffee maker is "works with alexa certified" meeting a high bar for responsiveness reliability & functionality few smart coffee makers are able to achieve works with alexa certification which ensures the best smart home experience with your alexa app or echo device
- No need to download additional apps to control the coffee maker you only need the Alexa app to turn the connected brewer on or off also use the Alexa app to set morning routines to program to brew which gets you out the door even faster
- Easily add coffee and water from the front the front fill design of the reservoir lets you add water without moving the smart coffee maker from under the cabinets the brew basket uses a standard coffee filter and swings out for front filling
- Peace of mind never leave the house wondering if the coffee maker is still on turn it off using the alexa app or by saying "Alexa turn off my coffee maker" if you forget auto shutoff automatically turns off the heating plate after 2 hours
- Mess-free serving pour a cup without messy spills or drips the glass carafe is designed with a drip-free pour spout so every drop makes it into your mug
- Brew great-tasting coffee choose between regular or bold brew strengths manually or via the Alexa app "Alexa set brew strength to bold"
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hamilton Beach products are thoughtfully designed to make your life easier. We use consumer insights, in-depth research and rigorous testing to deliver the best solution to your everyday needs.
Whether it's preparing delicious meals and beverages effortlessly, or making your clothes look their best, you can count on the brand that has spent over 100 years creating products with you in mind.
Hamilton Beach Alexa Enabled Smart Coffee Maker
The Hamilton Beach Smart Coffee Maker, Works with Alexa Certified, offers convenience for any household with a smart phone. Simply pair with the Alexa app to begin using voice commands, or use any of your home Amazon Echo smart speaker devices.
- Alexa VOICE compatible
- Works with Alexa Certified
- Easy app control
- Front fill
- Auto Shutoff or shut off with app
"Alexa, turn on my coffee maker."
Ask Alexa to turn on your coffee maker to brew up to 12 cups in the glass carafe. Easily add your favorite coffee to the swing-out brew basket and pour in water without pulling the coffee maker out from under the cabinets, thanks to the front-fill water reservoir.
"Alexa, set brew strength to bold."
You can even choose your desired brew strength — regular or bold — through the Alexa app, smart speaker or manually. Use the Alexa app features to easily program to brew in the morning by creating a new routine.
"Alexa, turn off my coffee maker."
You can also turn off the connected coffee maker by using voice controls, the app, or by turning it off manually.
The Hamilton Beach Smart 12 Cup Drip Coffee Maker works with the Alexa app or with Amazon Echo devices, such as Amazon Echo Plus, Echo Dot, Echo Spot, Echo Show, and more.
Visit the Alexa app regularly to learn new functions or things to say as Amazon launches new commands.
Certified for Humans
Introducing Certified for Humans, smart devices for non-experts. Struggle-free, tinker-free, and stress-free. No patience needed. Setup with Alexa is simple and after that, it only gets better. No more waiting on unresponsive devices or software updates to get started. It’s smart home made easy.
Learn more: www.amazon.com/certifiedforhumans
Compare with similar items
Control this 12 cup connected coffee maker with the Alexa app or your smart speaker for voice-enabled brewing or automatic brewing visit the Alexa app regularly to learn new functions or things to say as launches new commands.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have to give Hamilton Beach A MILLION STARS for service. Get this for Christmas, could not get it to hook up to our network. Sent them an email on Christmas day. The next day they were on the phone trying to help us out. Still could not work but for a week they made many calls to us, emails to try to fix the problem. Even shipped us another coffee pot to see if ours was broken. Still would not work. I received a call from them the first of the year. It was two of their engineers that were in Vegas (where we live) for the Consumer Electronics Show. They asked if they could come to our house to figure out the problem. An hour later they were at our home checking out the problem. The problem was our new Samsung Phones would not function correctly with this coffee pot. We used another phone and hooked it right up and all is great. They even had meetings with Amazon to work on the problem with the new phones. Never seen a big company go so far out of their way to make things right for a coffee pot. I can't say enough great things about this positive experience with them.
Right out of the box I was impressed with how well they secured everything. In fact, it is secured so well that you will want to take care using it for the first time as there are strips of tape on the front and back. Be especially mindful of the ones on the left and right of the coffee filter door as it could pose undue stress on it if the tape is not removed prior to opening.
The coffee maker has an excellent low profile that is narrow as well. (7.5 inches across and 13.5 inches tall.) This does not take up a lot of your space yet still delivers a perfect 12 cup pot of coffee! One of the features that I love the most is how EVERYTHING can be done from the front! You can add water and the coffee grounds without having to slide the entire coffeemaker out from under the cabinets. Also, you don't have to worry about getting burned when you open either door while the pot is brewing or in operation in any way since there are no water sprays near these doors! Best of all, my reuseable coffee filter fits this model perfectly so no filters will have to be purchased.
Adding water is easy now since the front flap opens up allowing you to add water from the left or the right side of the coffeemaker. This is great if you plan to use a sink sprayer to add water, just be mindful of the shallow reservoir opening and use low pressure. You can also add water with the carafe without spilling it all over the counter thanks to their wonderful design that did not drip ONE drop when adding water!
As for the Alexa integration, this went perfectly without a single snag once I made one important change to my network. Despite it allowing you to manually input your network information if your SSID is hidden like mine is, you will have to UN-hide it while you set up the app. Once it connects and adds it to the Alexa control, you can re-hide your SSID.
Also, to make setting up your coffeemaker easier, allow access to your camera on the cell phone so that you can just scan the convenient QR code on the back. This speeds up Alexa integration and makes it a lot easier for you.
Once Alexa was set up, everything worked like a dream! The clock instantly is set to the correct time and she went right to work brewing me a pot of coffee on my command! (She even politely asked me "Did you mean coffeemaker?" when I incorrectly said "coffee pot.")
Brewing a pot of coffee from the moment my command was acknowledged to full pot was exactly 11 minutes and 55 seconds using 3 full scoops of coffee from a typical coffee scoop. In a 62 degree (F) room, the coffee was 179 degrees (F). Best of all, the coffee strength was set to regular and throughout the entire brewing process, the coffee looked full-bodied and not weak at all so I could have interrupted the process and poured myself a good tasting full strength cup of coffee. Also, when brewing a second time I did interrupt it and am happy to report that only one drop continued out before the spring-loaded bottom closed it back.
I am so excited about this wonderful coffeemaker. The coffee tastes amazing and is brewed at a good enough temperature to really bring out the excellent flavor in more expensive coffees as well as even conventional brands.
I highly recommend this outstanding coffeemaker. It looks like they did a wonderful job thinking of everything with this and I like how they even leave the door open for more features in the future.
Setting up the Alexa app is easy!
-From Alexa app, tap the menu button on the top left and choose "Routines."
-Then tap the plus sign on the top right to add a new routine.
-From here you can name your routine, tell it when the routine should happen and add an action. For the "When" I chose "Schedule" and picked a certain time-you can even set a different routine for weekends and weekdays, particular days, if you plan to sleep in, etc.
-Then you just "Add Action." Tap the plus and select "Smart Home", then "All Devices" then "Coffee Maker." You can set the Power as well as the Brew Strength from here.
-That's it! You did it! Welcome to the future!
(Make sure the "Ready to Brew" button is pushed before you go to sleep!)
Technical info: The bottom says 950W. While brewing, it pulled a pretty constant 7.8 amps that only got close to 8 once or twice and around 962W.
Hope this has helped you!