Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven, Metallic (...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 61% off the $72.79 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven, Metallic (31334)
|You Save:||$41.75 (57%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy Access to Food
- Easy Access to Countertop
- Easy to keep clean - food can't spill on door
- Bake, broil and toast settings
- 4 slice capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door
You won’t find a design like the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door anywhere else. Its unique and large opening make food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, it frees up your countertop space in front. Best of all, it’s easy to keep clean because food can’t spill on the door.
With a 4 slice toast capacity and three cooking settings, you can enjoy everything from crispy toast, broiled fish and mouthwatering roasted vegetables. Easy dials make it simple to choose bake, broil and toast settings. And two rack positions allow you to cook a wider variety of foods to their specifications. It also features a 30 minute timer with auto shutoff, so you know when your food is ready. Or you can choose an optional stay-on setting for food requiring more time. The Easy Reach Toaster Oven comes with a bake pan, oven rack, and removable crumb tray.
- Easy access to food and countertop
- Easy to keep clean— food can’t spill on door
- Removable door for easy cleanup
- Bake, broil and toast functions
- Fits 4 slices of toast or 9" pizza
- Includes bake pan
- 2 rack positions
- Front-access crumb tray
- 30 minute timer with auto shutoff and optional stay on setting
Perfect for Toast, Snacks and Meals
With a spacious interior, the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven can accommodate the foods your family makes most: after-school snacks, toast, frozen pizzas or homemade meals. In fact, it’s so easy to use it can quickly become your oven of choice.
Compare to similar items
This item Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven, Metallic (31334)
BLACK+DECKER TO1313SBD 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Includes Bake Pan, Broil Rack & Toasting Rack, Stainless Steel/Black Toaster Oven B00GGFHH4U
Oster TSSTTVVG01 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Black B00451B7TI
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||17.6 x 13.6 x 10.6 in||10.76 x 16.75 x 19.76 in||11.28 x 16.4 x 9.43 in||8.75 x 15.75 x 8.25 in|
|Item Weight||9.88 lbs||13.4 lbs||8.3 lbs||11.88 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Other|
31334HB Features: -Includes bake pan and broil rack with 2 rack positions. -Easy Reach collection. -Removable roll-top door for easy cleanup. -Capacity: 4 Slice. Product Type: -Toaster oven. Finish: -Gray. Number of Slices: -4. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -8.97 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -16.12 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -11.93 Inches.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not a newbie when it comes to toaster ovens. Both my parents worked and retired from Black and Decker and of course, we had B&D's "new fangled" toaster oven back in the 60's. With their employee discount, my Mom always had the current model - passing the rest down to their RV, the "rec room" as well as my brother, me and assorted friends and relatives. So I am more than familiar with toaster ovens - and that's all I wanted - a toaster oven and I wanted it to fit in my appliance garage which is 14" deep. The Hamilton Beach Easy-Reach Toaster Oven filled all my wants and needs.
The measurements have been stated in other reviews, however I measured the actual baking rack and it is 9 1/8" wide and 10 7/8" deep. Hopefully the included photos will provide additional information.
1. The oven fits perfectly in the appliance garage. (14" deep by 34" wide with door closed)
2. Of course, the baking rack does not pull out automatically when the door is opened, however you can see that I have pulled the rack out and it is still secure within the oven.
3. As for the interior BAKING space, I have stacked two k-cups on the baking pan and there is still plenty of space. (I didn't measure because I am a visual person and this works better in my opinion)
4. Included is also a photo of the oven while on. You can see the heating elements and what I like is that they are protected by a metal "shroud" not just on the area where food might spatter on them, but also on the other side which means they are fully protected if something does spill - it will not spill on the heating element so clean up will be easy.
5. Several reviews have mentioned that the temperatures and times are hard to read on the knobs. I have tried to get a clear photo, however, the overhead kitchen light creates a glare over the top knob. What you will actually see is that the top knob indicators will be as clear as the bottom knob. As for complaints that temps are hard to set.......Geez, if you want to make toast - turn the top knob all the way to the right and set the indicator ON THE PICTURE OF A PIECE OF TOAST then turn the lower knob to the right to THE PICTURES OF A LIGHT TOAST OR DARK TOAST.
6. Several reviews have mentioned that the door has a gap on the side. What I did was "tweak" the lower edge of the door and now there is no gap. Just use a little "American Ingenuity" to make a very minor adjustment.
7. So far the oven has toasted PERFECT toast and bagels, and roasted a pan of yummy potatoes that were perfectly browned. The oven heats up like my other toaster ovens did, I didn't get much older waiting for my toast!
8. Timer Ticking: For Pete's Sake - it TICKS while operating and it also DINGS when it's finished. I guess at 63 years old, my hearing is not as sensitive as some, but then again I don't have my head on the counter top in front of the toaster, either!
9. The best thing is the way the toaster door opens. When opened, it is totally out of the way which allows for the actual top of the toaster to be recessed somewhat so that the top of your hand doesn't get burned if you reach in. To me, this is a major improvement in the actual design of toaster ovens and a great design if the toaster oven needs to set on a shelf.
10. By the way, the "Chef's Planet 401 Nonstick Toaster Oven Liner" sold by Amazon fits perfectly on the pull out crumb tray with no cutting or sizing and the crumb tray pulls out easily for cleaning.
Long story short: My husband says I over researched and over thought this purchase and about drove him crazy. I feel that I made the best purchase that fit my wants and needs, and does exactly what a toaster oven should do and what the manufacturer featured in it's ad/product description says it will do.
This toaster will easily fit four slices of bread. I toasted two slices of rye bread and the toast came out fantastic; crisp and dry the way rye bread usually toasts. It was toasted evenly on both sides except that the bottom sides of the bread had the rack lines, which is expected. It actually toasted better than any actual toaster I've ever owned and I always disliked using a toaster oven to toast bread.
Below are the PROS and CONS from my perspective.
It has a small footprint.
The top comes off easily for washing.
The unit's roll top makes it easy to reach what is cooking.
The price is reasonable in my opinion.
It toasts very well.
It comes with a crumb tray, rack, and baking pan that can be easily removed and cleaned.
A broiling option is available by using the high rack position in the oven and selecting the broil feature.
The dials use mechanical timing so for the duration of the toasting cycle, there's a ticking sound from the timer.
The timer always has to be rotated beyond 10 minutes and then turned back to the time desired if the cooking, broiling, or toasting time is less than 10 minutes.
The timer has a maximum capacity of 30 minutes so if what's being cooked requires a longer time, it will have to be set two or three times during the cooking process.
The silver "paint" on the dial faceplate is slightly bubbled on the unit I received for review.
In summary, I think this is a great buy for those who need a toaster oven for small jobs or do not have much kitchen space. It's also cute, squat, and retro looking.