Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on November 16, 2012
I Never write reviews, but the bad reviews bothered me. I use this thing everyday and it deserves better.
I make smoothies EVERY morning. I have the Hamilton Beach Smoothie Smart Blender. Part # Smoothie Smart(tm) Blender (56205). This SMOOTHIE Blender is equipped with a pitcher on it and has WAY more power than My Magic Bullet Blender. I just wanna mix my smoothie in a SOLID Travel Cup. THIS HOLDs Way MORE product than my Magic Bullet Deluxe 25 pc Set Blender Mixer
UNSCREW Travel Cup bottom.
The Blades Mount on the Bottom of the cup.
MIX Your Smoothie
Turn Cup Upside Down.
Take off Blades
RE-SCREW Travel Cup bottom
The Top and Bottom unscrews and has excellent gaskets. You can drink with the top on OR off! The Top Flap Seals VERY Tight! You COULD DROP This Travel Cup from 3FT. Your SMOOTHIE Will STAY INTACT. You could NOT make this THING any MORE Solid. Also SUPER EASY to CLEAN!!! This is "WORTH" $10 all DAY LONG

*Make SURE You have the Correct Hamilton Beach Smoothie Blender. The Small Personal ones that are Under $25 will probably NOT work with this!

By the way I have owned 2 of these for about 4 months

UPDATE Of what it fits From Hamilton Beach Website
*AGAIN this is FROM THEIR Website*
Part:
990079100 Personal Jar - 50639

For:
Smoothie Smart(tm) Blender (56205) (56205)

Also Fits:
Dual Wave(tm) Versatile Blender - Silver (52147) (52147)
ensemble(tm) 10 Speed Blender (50233P) (50233P)
Ensemble(tm) Red 10 Speed Blender (50233H) (50233H)
Stay or Go® 10 Speed Blender (white) (50639)
Stay or Go® 10 Speed Blender - black (50639R) (50639R)
Wave Master(tm) 10 Speed Blender - Black (50235) (50235)
on March 2, 2013
It was advertised as "fits most Hamilton Beach blenders," so I purchased this cup along with the Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender. Nope, it doesn't work with that one. On the bottom of the box (which, when I received it, had been previously opened and taped shut), is a list of the blender types that the cup can be used with:
Plastic Jars: B40, B48
Glass Jars: B29, B36, B39, B42, B46, B49
Both: B12, B20, B23, B30, B33, B45
"Blender type may be found on the bottom of your blender." Unfortunately, that's not much help for me, and it would cost $5.00 and my time to ship it back for a $7.00 refund. I'm still deciding about what's going to annoy me more...sending it back or being stuck with a pricey plastic cup that I don't need.
on August 12, 2013
I noticed a lot of reviews about what these cups fit.
I have a dual wave blender and one of the original cups cracked after being dropped.
So I ordered one of these to see if it would replace.

The new cup I received has different threading for the screw-on top.
So the lids don't interchange with my original cups.

But the threadomg on the bottom is the same.
So all bottom lids and the blade attachment fit perfectly.
The bottom lid on this replacement cup doesn't have rubber on the bottom of it like the original does.

Overall these are workable replacements that look and work almost identically to the original dual wave blender cups.
Now that i know they fit, I am ordering a couple more in case another one breaks.

This seems to be a great way to keep my dual wave blender in service for a while. :-)
on June 22, 2013
When this product works, I love it. Size is adequate, perfectly portable, clean-up a cinch. When it doesn't, I hate it. The lid leaks intermittently and no technique seems to correct it. As soon as you pour liquids in, the problem begins -- mess all over the counter. Plop it on the blender and it intensifies -- mess all over the blender. After experimenting, the issue seems to be when the lid is either too tight or too loose. The "sweet spot" (when it doesn't leak) is too hard to find. Worst of all, the whole thing could easily be fixed with a thicker rubber seal around the inner, screw-portion of the lid. Cheap fix for an otherwise great product. Bummer, Hamilton Beach.
on May 12, 2015
This is an awesome Smoothie-to-go Cup especially if you're someone who's constantly on the go whether it be school or work. It isn't cheaply made either. As far as I see, the only reason why people gave this cup a bad review is because they thought it was an extra blender cup for the Hamilton Blenders, but it's not. It's just a beautifully made and stylish Smoothie/cold drink carrier. I'm so glad I purchased it after looking for a smoothie container that didn't look too unappealing. I'm in love and I look forward to putting this to use on a daily basis💗
on February 24, 2013
After reading some reviews I discovered that this item does not work with the "frequently bought together" package that Amazon sells. I was lucky enough to check this while I still had time to cancel.

According to the Hamilton Beach website, this item is "Compatible with: Wave Station® Express - Black (Model 54615) and Wave Station® Express Dispensing Blender (Model 54614)" ([...])

Here are links to the blenders it is compatible with:
Wave Station® Express - Black (Model 54615): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SAU3OU/
Wave Station® Express Dispensing Blender (Model 54614): http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-54614-Wavestation-Dispensing/dp/B000SAS5B8/
on July 6, 2015
This cup is the perfect size! I love that I can use it right on my blender and not have to wash so many dishes! The only default I can find would be the lid opening- I just prefer a smaller opening whereas this cup has a larger mouth. After thinking about it though, it would make sense to have a larger mouth if you are making a smoothie and it's thick! The cup washes very well, is durable, and hasn't leaked.
on April 9, 2013
I already had one of these cups that came with my blender. I ordered two more just to have on had so I didn't have to go through the trouble of washing my 'one' every day. I sent one back immediately because it leaked as soon as I poured liquid in it. The other one worked ok for the first two or three times but has since started to leak. It leaks out of hte top when I turn it over to take the blender part off and put the bottom on it. While I could just leave the blender part on it and drink out of it, I feel like it defeats the purpose of the cup.
on March 22, 2013
I have the Dual Wave blender and this replaces the cups that came with it. If you have a blender that has the cutting assembly built into the cup, this will not work for you. It works with regular blenders with a separate blade, or the drink blenders with a detachable blade, it does not come with a blade included. You remove the bottom cap and screw the cup in place of your regular large blender jar. The only thing I don't like is that the lid doesn't open flat, it is at an angle, not like the ones that came with my blender. Overall I am satisfied.
on September 22, 2013
My only complaint is that it leaks when the blade is on. It's always in the same spot, right where the seam is on the cup. I'm not sure if it's a defect in the cup or the seal. I threw all the packaging away before I realized that so it's too late to do anything about it now. I just deal with it. I have blender model 54615. I'd definitely recommend it if the leaking is just a fluke. I can't tell you how nice it is to flip the cup over, unscrew the blade, screw on the bottom & go.