Add to your order
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hamilton CapTel 2400i Captioned Telephone Large Touch-Screen Captioned Telephone with 40dB Amplification
Enhance your purchase
|Dialer Type||Single Keypad|
|Answering System Type||Digital|
|Item Weight||3 Pounds|
|Recording Capacity||16 minutes|
|Conference Call Capability||3 way|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- People with hearing loss can easily connect with family, friends, colleagues and medical professionals again - without missing a word. A Hamilton@ CapTel@ captioned phone works just like a standard phone When it rings, you answer it. lf you need to make a call, you just dial - but with this phone, you see captions of what's being said in large, easy-to-read print on an integrated screen. Captioning service is provided at no-cost anywhere intheU.S.,24/7.
- Large buttons, easy-to-read backlit display for people with low vision, and an integrated answering machine captions your messages.
- Supports Caller lD and includes a built-in personal directory, allowing you to easily store and dial more than 95 names and phone numbers; Dial-By-Photo capable. Bluetooth@ and Wi-Fi compatible.
- Adjustable volume control (up to 40dB gain) ensures comfortable listening levels.
- REQUIREMENTS: 1-) Telephone Service - Can be analog, digital cable, DSL, VolP, FIOS. 2) High-Speed lnternet (Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi) 3) Standard electrical power.
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
| || |
Clarity 54005.001 Alto Severe Hearing Loss Amplified Corded Phone
Clarity XLC3.4+ DECT 6.0 Extra Loud Big Button Speakerphone with Talking Caller ID
Grandstream GVX3370 IP Phone GXV3370
Ge 26191 Duplex Wall Jack Adapter (White, 4-Conductor)
|Sold By||LIBERTY Health Supply||iSave||Diglo||Ingram Wholesale||K2 Club|
FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS ANYONE BUT REGISTERED USERS WITH HEARING LOSS FROM USING INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) CAPTIONED TELEPHONES WITH THE CAPTIONS TURNED ON. Advanced speech recognition software is used to process calls, and, in certain circumstances, a live communications assistant may be included on the call. There is a cost for each minute of captions generated, paid from a federally administered fund. Third-party charges may apply: the Hamilton CapTel phone requires telephone service and high-speed internet access. Wi-Fi capable. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks is under license. Courtesy of Cisco Systems, Inc. Unauthorized use not permitted. CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc. Copyright 2022 Hamilton Relay. Hamilton is a registered trademark of Nedelco, Inc. d/b/a/ Hamilton Telecommunications.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I purchased this phone was because of my 81 yr old mom. There is no way she will be able to correctly navigate the setup menu after the power comes back on.
A simple memory chip to save your settings is all it would take to resolve this. Major design flaw if you ask me. Most electronics these days have such a function that allows you to change batteries or move a device to another room and plug it back in. If not a chip then a simple internet connection to a cloud that loads your settings. This phone requires an internet connection to work anyways.
The phone seems to work great other than that.
Top reviews from other countries