Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hamilton Men's H32715551 Jazzmaster Viewmatic Silver Dial Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 21, 2011
I spent a couple months researching and deciding upon this watch. I own a dive watch (Omega Seamaster) and a pilot watch (Breitling Chronomat) and wanted something simple and elegant to wear. This Hamilton is thousands less in price but just as finely crafted as anything from the top Swiss brands. You will not be disappointed.
on February 5, 2013
I could go on with a description of how mesmerizing this watch is, but it's probably easier to point out how my non-watch loving friends can't get enough of it. This is the watch that makes them stop questioning why you'd spend money on a watch.

It may not be the most expensive watch you'll ever buy, but it might be the one you end up admiring the most.
on July 14, 2012
I'm personally a fan of the look of the current Hamilton watches, and a fan of the classic Hamilton's (I have 2 Hamilton railroad watches from my Grandfather and great uncle.) This Hamilton has a very clean basic look that goes well w/ business attire down to casual attire. It is fairly large, but isn't overpowering even on a smaller wrist like mine. It's definately a high quality watch and I would gladly buy it again. One thing to remember is that while Hamilton was a classic American brand that used to rival their Swiss competitors, they were bought by the Swatch group a number of years ago. They are still a quality watch, which hew to their American roots, but they are no longer American made.
on April 5, 2011
Nice watch. Swiss made with a low price tag. I was deciding to buy a montblanc but when I saw this watch at the mall, i fell in love and I decided to browse it thru amazon and to my surprise, it was almost $300 cheaper. so i bought it right away and it arrived in 36 hours. Bought it thru watchzone in amazon. Please do buy thru amazon.
on September 24, 2013
After going through a solar watch craze that ended with not much... I found this self winding Hamilton that also requires no battery, but won't end up sitting in my window-sill charging. It is good looking and simple. It is the definition of elegance and class.
on March 19, 2012
This is by far my favorite automatic watch because it stays wound long with little wear. I have yet to buy a winder for it and wear it probably 4 out of 7 days a week and the watch does not die. Bought a Bulova at the same time and am not a fan of it. This watch looks great on and never leave without wearing it. Has a big face which makes for an easy read. Would recommend this protect to a friend and anyone else looking to buy one.
on February 14, 2016
I love this watch. It looks great, very elegant. I wasn't that crazy about it initially, but the more I lived with it, the more I liked it. I know there are more expensive watches out there. There are watches made, from real gold, with encrusted diamonds, and watches with a multitude of complications. But, if you are looking for a simple, elegant dress watch, I don't know what more you can ask for from a watch, then what this one offers.
So why did I give it 4 stars rather than 5 stars? I think 44 mm is a bit on the large size and is a nod to current trends. 40 mm would make the watch a bit more compatible to a nice suit and French cuffs. Also I am not a big fan of the band a nice unembossed, brown leather band, without contrast stitching would increase the versatility of the watch by making it a bit more dressy. Those details aside, it is a very nice watch.
on December 14, 2011
Very happy with this watch. Get it as long it is available! You will not regret it. And the quality of course is excellent for its price. Swiss Made at its best. (Of course the railway model, the big one with the Valgrange-movement (bigger Valjoux) keeps time even a little better, but it costs also some pennies more...) ;-)
From Switzerland with best regards, Frank Bussmann
on February 26, 2015
I purchased this watch a couple of months ago and love it. The design is understated, but very unique and distinguished looking. Only two slight negatives: (1) The power reserve is minimal. I had to get an automatic winding watch case for it. (2) I wanted a black strap for a more dressy look to wear with business suits, but it turns out that 23mm straps are extremely uncommon and hard to find. You can buy them directly from Hamilton, but theirs were too expensive for me. I ended up ordering a 24mm deBeer strap from Amazon. It was a bit difficult to replace the spring bars with the wider strap, but once I got them in the 24mm strap worked fine.
on May 18, 2016
Beautiful and classy watch. I own several automatic Tag's, Breitling's, and Tissot's. For the price, it is fantastic. The automatic movement isn't as smooth as some of the other watches, but it's still very nice and keeps the time extremely well. I would highly recommend this watch.