|Price:||$390.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$155.00 (28%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stainless steel watch featuring round black dial with day/date display at 12 o'clock, sword-shape hands, and 24-hour time on inner dial
- 40 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Leather band with contrast stitching and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Stainless steel case with a brown croc-embossed leather bracelet with contrast stitching. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. GMT scale. Luminescent hands and markers. Day and date display at the 12 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant synthetic sapphire crystal. Protected steel crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 40 mm. Case thickness: 11 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: hours/ minutes/ seconds/ day and date. Hamilton Khaki King Series Men's Watch H64455533.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000AONZWQ
- Item model number: H64455533
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Hamilton|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
However do note that the watch on the page when purchased shows older movement which is what i wanted but i received the newer movement. Although i preferred the older movement due to its smoother sweeping seconds hands (28,800 bph vs 21,600bph) i decided to keep the one i received just because the watch is just so beautiful and to avoid the headache of sending the watch back and wait again for the other one.
The watch is a thing of rugged beauty. It wears a little larger than 40mm, but not a lot. It has presence, but in a semi-discrete way. I got it yesterday and it's running 1 second fast. I expect that to change a little, plus or minus, as the watch breaks in. I think I'll have to force myself to wear the other 39 in my collection. They'll definitely take a backseat to this one, at least for a while.
Great addition to any watch collection.
I read some complaints about the lume not being very bright, or lasting long. It is bright enough for me, and lasts long enough for my needs.
This is a great everyday watch for someone who wants a quality automatic, but not break the bank.