Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Hamilton Men's H70515137 Khaki Field Automatic Watch” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 40% off the $625.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$396.98 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$228.02 (36%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Automatic movement
- Durable sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Stainless-steel case
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel link bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. GMT scale. Luminescent hands and markers. Date displays at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Steel crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 9 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: hours/ minutes/ seconds/ date/ 24 hour time keeping inner ring. Hamilton Khaki Field Men's Watch H70515137.
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.6 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0009ZDP1W
- Item model number: H70515137
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 26, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Hamilton|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Size (H×W x D) approx. 42 x 42 x 11 mm weight approx. 165 g arms around about 15.5-20.5cm Material Stainless steel Specifications Automatic (with manual winding function), 10 ATM water resistant, calendar (date), Swiss made Accessories Case, warranty card, instruction manual The warranty period 1 Year Reference price Wideangle conversion lens|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I wanted all this for under $500. Sounds impossible, right?
After two months of everyday wear, I am thrilled to announce that this Hamilton is THE perfect watch! (Well, for me at least.) Hopefully you find this review helpful. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments.
* Accurate - After some adjusting (see below) it's about +/- half a second per day
* Crystal - Sapphire domed crystal
* Height - Low profile so it fits under a shirt cuff easily
* Date Window - Located at 3 o'clock, it is very easy to read
* Clasp - Locking clasp on an Oyster style bracelet
* Solid End Links and Solid bracelet links - It adds a nice weight to the watch. The bracelet starts off at 22mm and slims to 20mm as it approaches the clasp.
* Comfort - The combination of a mid to heavy weight watch on a 22mm metal bracelet is super comfy.
* ETA Movement 2824-2 - beautiful sweeping second hand at 28,800 BPH. This is an "Elaborated" grade rated with an average of +/- 7 seconds/day.
* Rear Window - The back of the case has a window so you can see the movement
* Lume - Unbelievably long lasting lume on hour makers, numbers and hands. I can clearly see the time at 4AM in a pitch black bedroom.
* Readability - Very easy to read white numbers on a black dial.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This watch is beautiful and strong. I've only had it for a couple days so I can't comment on the longevity of it, but I love it so far. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Hunter
Beautiful watch. Working like a charm. My only complaint is that you can barely see the dial at night. I was expecting it to be brighter. Still, I think it was a good purchase.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Terrific fit and finish. The build quality is solid and the exhibition back adds a touch of design to this otherwise utilitarian watch. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Nicholas Durant
I had to send it back because it was non-functioning. The seconds hand was stuck...well, if you held the watch at a certain angle it would tick but otherwise it would get stuck... Read morePublished 13 months ago by AMP48
This is a beautiful, affordable quality Swiss automatic. I bought mine used on eBay and the watch is working perfectly. Read morePublished 19 months ago by David Haddon