Enhance your purchase
- Round watch featuring luminous dial accents, three chronograph subdials, and day/date window at 9 o'clock
- 44 mm stainless steel case
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display
- Leather band with contrast stitching and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving: In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Stainless steel case with a brown leather bracelet with contrast stitching. Rotating bezel . Black dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral hour markers. Day and date displays at the 9 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours. Automatic Cal.7750 movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Stainless steel skeletal case back. Case diameter: 44 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Hamilton Men's Khaki X Wind Watch H77616533.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches; 4.96 Ounces
- Item model number : H77616533
- Date First Available : June 1, 2004
- Manufacturer : Hamilton
- ASIN : B000VDEWXC
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,158,154 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #8,729 in Men's Wrist Watches
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Hamilton|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band size||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||4.96 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
|Product Warranty||For warranty information about this product, please click here|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
09-02-15 UPDATE: have had the 2nd watch for a couple of weeks and now the time is off. Read the Hamilton website and spoke to a reputable watch repairer and iwas told it should not be off for more than a few seconds. My watch is sometimes off by 20 minutes to a couple of hours. Even purchased an automatic watch winder. I love the watch but I am incredibly frustrated and extremely dissapointed at this point. Debating if I should return it all together and purchase the same watch at a reputable Hamilton dealer.
By woodcraftbysuman on November 15, 2013