Hamilton Alto/Tenor sax Stand, Black, includes Flute/Clarinet peg
- Center support tube can be easily removed for the most compact size for travel and storage
- Fits in most gig bags and back packs
- Metric receiver will accept other doubling pegs
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Dimensions (in): 15.3 x 5.5 x 4.1
- Warranty: Three Years - Against defects in materials and workmanship
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For 130 years Hamilton Stands has been synonymous with quality and durability and is one of the oldest music products companies in the US.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Braylon Clark on February 19, 2016
This comes in 3 parts. The stand screws into the base with a retaining screw. It's very secure. I think better than a folding design. The bottom fork also screws into one of two holes on the stand, depending on what sax is used.
I noticed that some people would prefer a stand with clamps. In the home environment or when only using one horn, that's probably better, but if you're doubling and have literally seconds to switch, a free-standing one is better. You only get one chance to get it right. Pros also work with, hopefully, considerate people and have their instruments insured!! Many theaters also carry insurance that covers their musicians.