Hammer Bowling Scandal/S Ball
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Product Type: Sporting Goods
- Best Lane Condition Medium To Heavy Oil
- Item Package Weight: 5.715 Kilograms
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With the Semtex Hybrid CFI cover stock finished at the same surface as the original Scandal, you will get that same strong mid-lane motion you loved from the Scandal but with more pop on the back end. Reaction Aggressive Mid-Lane w/ Continuous Backend Best Lane Condition Medium to Heavy Oil The new Scandal/S is everything you loved about the original Scandal and more.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.75 x 8.75 x 8.75 inches; 12.6 Pounds
- Item model number : FB180 12
- Date First Available : May 30, 2018
- Manufacturer : Hammer Bowling
- ASIN : B07DDJG82B
Best Sellers Rank:
#693,418 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #424 in Bowling Balls
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this ball to go along with my Gauntlet Fury, and this allows me to open up my angles a whole lot more. This is now my benchmark ball that I test the lanes on during my league, and as long as my form is good, I can miss a mile right and watch this ball snap back to the pocket on THS.