|Item Weight||5.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 11 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||122549R|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||8 1/2 x 11|
|Manufacturer Part Number||122549R|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hammermill Paper, Color Copy Digital Cover, 60 lbs., 8.5 x 11, 100 Bright, 250 Sheets / 1 Pack(122549R), Made In The USA
|Price:||$10.12 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra-smooth surface for perfect toner blending and registration
- 100 brightness for true color reproduction
- For all color copiers and color laser printers
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)certified
- Made in the USA
- Hammermill Color Copy Cover Stock.
- 98 GE Brightness, photo white.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Hammermill Paper, Color Copy Digital Cover, 60 lbs., 8.5 x 11, 100 Bright, 250 Sheets / 1 Pack(122549R), Made In The USA
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||WELCOME TRADER'S||MyOfficeInnovations||Amazon.com||MyOfficeInnovations|
|Dimensions||2.19 inches x 8.5 inches x 11 inches||2.31 inches x 11 inches x 8.5 inches||2.1 inches x 11 inches x 8.5 inches||2.25 inches x 11 inches x 17 inches|
|Item Package Weight||5.25 pounds||7.21 pounds||5.15 pounds||14.35 pounds|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm sure you could find many other uses for this paper. I highly recommend you give it a try.
1) It prints better than card stock. If you've got a copier and you want to print something thicker than standard copy paper, this will work. If you've run standard 100lb card stock through your copier only to have the ink/toner rub off in your hand, then this product might solve that problem, but...
2) This product is not thick enough to really press on without a secondary writing surface. With 100lb card stock, you can jot down a note or fill out a card just holding it in your hand, but this product is only 60lb cover stock so it will likely be too flimsy for that use.
So, with these things in mind, happy buying!
I did some searching here and selected this paper as a near alternative to glossy ink jet photo paper as there didn't seem to be photo paper geared specifically for laser printers. This is not as glossy, nor is it as heavy as photo paper, but by gosh it does not smear in a laser printer. I found this to be an entirely adequate alternative. The paper weight worked fine in my printer--no jams. It printed neatly with the laser with a good, crisp look.
As a side-note if anyone knows of any paper with this heaviness and a semi-gloss finish please let me know.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is great paper that is thicker than normal copy paper and thinner than card stock which won't print double-sided on our Xerox Phaser 6600 printer.Published 14 days ago by C. Milligan
Nice smooth bright white paper. I use it for cardmaking.Published 2 months ago by Cathy Steinbrunner
Just needed to print a sturdy cover for my program workbooks. I'm using a Phaser 6500 laser printer. I'm very happy with the results. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer