Aerial Yoga Hammock 5.5 yards Premium Aerial Silk Fabric Yoga Swing for Antigravity Yoga Inversion Include Daisy Chain,Carabiner and Pose Guide
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- There are many Aerial Yoga Hammocks on the market, but our Basic Aerial Yoga Hammock is made from Certified Quality Material And Hardware. 1 x 5.5 yards Elastic aerial hammock , 2 x Steel Screw-lock Carabiners (25KN), 2 x 10ft Nylon Reinforced Daisy Chains (23KN).Max rated for 2,000 pound dynamic load. The Daisy Chains and carabiners are certified to climbing standards.
- 40-Denier Nylon Tricot is a two-way stretch, so the fabric has a low to no stretch. when it is banded together like a swing, and when you cocoon inside the hammock the fabric gives just enough so that it feels comfortable for the body and skin.
- It Can be Fully Cocooned Or Laying Fully In .It is a stretchy fabric. not like the parachute type of material used often on other yoga style swings.
- This premium fabric is used for Yoga Slings and Aerial Silks. It is long lasting and comfortable. The double point is great for relaxation, stretching, stress reduction, and back pain.
- This double point Yoga hammock is easy to get in and out of, easy to clean, super comfortable, and easy to adjust the height.Order it now, this is the best yoga hammock on the market！！
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What Kind Of Fabric Is The Hammock?
The Aerial Yoga hammock is made of 5 meters of 40-denier Nylon Tricot fabric, which is the same type of fabric used in Cirque du Soleil performances.
40-Denier Nylon Tricot is a two-way stretch, so the fabric has a low to no stretch.when it is banded together like a swing, and when you cocoon inside the hammock
the fabric gives just enough so that it feels comfortable for the body and skin.
Does This Come Pre Knotted On The Carbine?
No, it does not become pre-knotted. Our aerial yoga hammock kit include Knot tying guide - step-by-step instructions on making set-up safe and easy to follow.
Is This Stretchy Material? Can Be Fully Cocooned Or Laying Fully In It?
Yes, the fabric does have give, it is a stretchy fabric. It is not like the parachute type of material used often on other yoga style swings.
Can The Daisy Loops Wrap Around An Expose Beam To Hang The Swing Without Drilling Into The Beam?
Yes, you can! The daisy chains are very strong and are able to be used like that. We often recommend that you use the unlooped end of the daisy chain and place it
through another loop after it is wrapped around the beam or pole. As you lay on the swing
it will cause tension on the loop formed around the beam/pole and hold you in place.
How Wide Should I To Hang The Swing From?
Shoulder distance is probably the safest and most supportive .
This Kit Works Perfect For.
Aerial Yoga, yoga swing ,yoga sling ,aerial dance, aerial fitness ,air yoga ,aerial hammock ,Anti-Gravity Yoga,
Unnata Yoga, Suspension Yoga, Gravity Yoga, Antigravity Yoga, Flying Yoga, Aerial Pilates， Pilates hammock
Color: Cherry pink
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Usually, you place the hammock at your hip height but I have to hang it a bit higher that way i don't hit the floor when i'm inverted (due to the stretch) I Love the stretch tho so its worth it for me.
I had my very first light play on it today. The material is STRETCHY. More than I'm used to but we shall see. Because of the stretch it took me 3 adjustments to find my proper height.
Not sure if the hammocks in class are thicker material or more material but when doing sacrum wrap the silk felt more like a rope across me instead of a softer silk. But that just might be adjustment.