Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 15, 2014
The reason these received four stars instead of 5 is the bottoms are more flared than I'd like and the skinny jeans didn't come in my size in my desired wash . I wear a 10 skirt and shorts. this is my first jean purchase in a decade . that being said. I ordered a medium and they fit me very well , hugging the booty w/o looking as if butter were used to get me in them . they have a much lower rise than depicted on the packaging because of my inability to pull up with one hand . I wore them in upper 80s and low 90's temperature and they were breathable . the back pockets are deep. the front ones a little shallow . the average smart phone will stick out . Despite not being perfect I am very pleased with them and am considering buying the black skinny just to get the silhouette I want . I was also pleased that these were $9 less than the pajamajean site with free express shipping
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 30, 2014
I wanted to hate pajama jeans. I wanted to.. but I can't. They're too comfy, and fit too well, and look too nice, and I can't hate them.

Their infomercials are atrocious. The concept is totally "trailer park" but hot damn these are the best pants I own. I'd wear them everywhere if I could. And no, I don't live in a trailer park.

My ONLY complaint is that they're ridiculously long. At 5'2" I had to have mine hemmed. However, I'm used to that, being short, and it's a small price to pay.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on May 23, 2013
I wash these inside-out and have had no pilling or shrinking issues. They are form-fitting and feel like yoga pants and add a little warmth in the winter. I do not think they are comfortable enough to wear as pajamas or to sleep in. I just use them as I would yoga pants, with a t-shirt, at home or to a quick trip to the store, etc. True to size. Dark color.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on September 6, 2016
Man do I love these pajama jeans! I love that they are so comfortable and so much more flexible than regular jeans. I see a lot of stretch jeans and jeggings and similar products, but it is difficult to find any of those with a boot cut. I am 5'3 & 3/4" and the length is perfect. I wear a lot of pants that are too long for me and petite is too short for me. The color doesn't bleed in the wash, but I wash with cold water. They don't fade too bad either. The only issue that I have is the drawstring. It's like a pink shoelace and it got tore off in the dryer like the second or third time I washed and dried them. Now the drawstring is really short, but I can still tie it. I may wear pajama jeans for the rest of my life!
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 25, 2015
I am not sure what happened here. I am usually a 6/8 in my any jeans and I do a lot of strength training so I am a little muscle-ly in my legs. But these didn't even begin to fit. I had to send them back for sizing issues.

I can speak to the cut, it was a nice boot cut with slight flare. The fabric was nice and soft, although I could tell it would get "fuzzies" after some washes if not inside out. The stitching was nice and the color was a good color. I would have to say these were better looking than I expected, too bad the size wasn't even close for me.
on September 8, 2017
I've gained 40 pounds this last year per doctor's order. The weight is shifting to the belly and finding a good fit is difficult. The product is good.
on November 2, 2014
I find the size a bit off unless one wants their jeans hanging like a teen
on November 25, 2015
I returned the product as it was too small to get into. The waist line was much too small and tight to be able to pull up. So, I never got to try the product as couldn't get it on. I ordered my normal size. This should be noted in the reviews so others know.
on March 3, 2014
there is no stretch at the waist band and unlike real jeans, there are no zippers to open it wider. Very hard to get past the hip. I have a skinny waist and a broad hip so I really do not find this a pleasant "feature". I consider this a design flaw and a very obvious and lazy one at that.
on June 24, 2017
fit was spot on
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question