Other Sellers on Amazon
Hampton Direct Stretch Genie - Shoe Stretch Spray
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.90. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The perfect boot stretcher that also works on leather shoes, gloves and more
- No more “breaking in shoes”. Unique shoe stretcher spray relaxes leather fibers
- Clear boot stretch spray won’t discolor shoes. Helps relieve corns, bunions and blisters
- Unique shoe expander is adjustable to reach narrow, tight-fitting areas
- Easy to use spray for stretching shoes of all kinds including boots, heels and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Stretch Genie is an innovative shoe stretching spray that helps break in and soften new, stiff shoes or expand shoes that are slightly too small. From sandals to leather boots to high heels, you can say goodbye to calluses with confidence by making sure your new shoes conform easily to your feet. Just spray the clear, non-staining solution inside your shoes and walk until the fit is comfortable. Alternatively, you can spray the liquid inside your shoes and use the Stretch Genie expanders to slowly adjust the shoe to the size you desire. It’s that simple!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?