Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on June 23, 2014
No fading issues as of yet.. Some wear to it after a few months, but it is used at the front door.
It came rolled up so it took a week or two to lie flat.
It is easy to sweep off with a broom
It holds up well with rain. however it is lighter, so it can and will blow away with heavy winds.

UPDATE*
October 2014
Slightly faded, looks ragged, edges worn and fraying
The fabric itself is peeling and looks shaggy after less than a year of outdoor use
We are tossing this for a more long lasting front outdoor rug
on December 5, 2014
I was expecting it to be a little lighter in color that it is, but otherwise a real "smart" looking accessory.
on October 3, 2014
So pretty.....lightweight & dries easily when it rains. Stain resistant.
on March 8, 2008
Very nice quality and contemporary looking rug. It is meant for indoor or out-I used it in my kitchen by the doorwall where the dogs come in and out of the house and it works great. I ordered another one in a runner for my garage door entrance. Good price for the quality!!
on May 8, 2013
I love this rug! I lean toward contemporary and simple decor and searched through a lot of outdoor rugs for my front stoop before settling on this one. This is exactly as I had envisioned, arrived quickly via super saver shipping, and great quality.
on October 29, 2011
The cats don't try to shred it. We use it indoors in front of the sink and just inside the door.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.