- Try blending Lemon with Orange, Vanilla or Ylang Ylang to indulge in the gorgeous scents of essential oils! Buy any 2 of these oils for 5% or any 4 for 10% off. Offered by STI Int. See more products in this promotion
- Strut your flawless skin to your peers! Buy any H'ana Essential Oil & save 50% off on H'ana Retinol Serum. Offered by STI Int. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Orange Essential Oil - A Sweet, Zingy Zap of Hydration (1.02 oz) - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Orange Oil
|Price:||($6.85 / Fl Oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- [CLEAN & BRIGHT] The unmistakable scent of freshly peeled oranges complete with a citrusy and clean finish.
- [IT'S A MOOD] Vibrant and lively Orange lifts the mood, giving out nothing but positive vibes.
- [REAL HYDRATION] A few drops of sweet orange essential oils into your skincare moisturizes skin to keep it radiant and healthy.
- [CLEAN IT OUT] Spring clean your space that smells an amazing burst of sweet zest with citrus essential oil.
- Get into a relaxing mood with sweet orange essential oil for diffuser or dilute sweet orange oil for skin care as well as cleaning purposes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Scent Name: Orange
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children and if pregnant, please consult your physician before use. Avoid using on infants or very young children. Essential oils, by their concentrated nature, may sometimes cause sensitivity if used in their undiluted form.
mood booster, daily skin-care, fine line and wrinkles
100% natural Orange Essential Oil
topical, massage, diffusion, bath, cleaning
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
No option to return unless going through amazon and simply don’t have time to mess about!
If u new in this oil 'bussiness' than I would mention all of this oils need a careier oil otherwise they could cause burning sensation put on your scalp.
I can't say my hair loss stopped because of this product.it's a general mistake in a lots of us brain:the hair falling can't be treated with massageing product to the scalp if your problem is INSIDE your body(thyroid/inflammation/and million reason).I can't say this is the miracle what all of us looking for
The massage with this oil/bio oil/shampoo combo definitely stimulating the new hair growth!!!i just massage it and leave it on my hair 2min, rinse and put my conditioner and finish my hair routine.
What I definitely noticed :my hair so shiny!The healthy shine not the greasy oil residue one...Naturally shine.Really soft too and I have a lots of baby hair ;) I have more time between hair washing too.Like the oil balanced out the greesyness in my scalp.
I definitely recommend this brand and the rosemary oil.I won't purchase any essential oil from other brand. Thanks for this good product.
i wouldn't use alone on hair i imagine it would sting.. 😳 When i need pampering i mix with a base oil for the feet after an exfoliate session... so u could say top to toe!!!!
Good price..good quality oils from this company... at times when we all need a little pampering..I have purchased the neroli and the rose oils too for my facials....just few drops in your favourite base oil or your regular face cream..
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.